Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROOBIO

Brain Fog

29 posts in this topic

One of the most common causes could be mental stress. Which can be triggered by prolonged isolation. I once slept alone in the woods for a week, isolated from society, and entertainment, and i became really stressed out from it. Stress impairs sleep which can cause the fog. Stress can can burn out mental energy and cause mental exhaustion, and to deficiencies in nutrients like magnesium.  If you think that this causes your problem, or at least partially there are many herbs that can help calm the nerves down in ayurvedic medicine, and also nofap can help clear the fog, but it's noticeable only after at least a week. Also i would like to know if you have always had brain fog and it has only intensified in the last 4 months or you have had a healthy functioning mind beforehand?

On 2020-01-11 at 6:46 PM, Nahm said:

The opposite perspective might be “I am appreciating this job as it is the stepping stone to what it is I want, and as such, I appreciate and am thankful for this opportunity, and actually want this”. “Soul-destroying” is a perspective, not an actuality. And quite a heavy one at that. “Social anxiety” is a label which is placed on feeling. The feeling is true, and is telling you that your perspective is not true. By believing the perspective is true, the feeling is naturally suppressed. But the thought was not true, and the feeling was true, all along. 

Amen?

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 11/01/2020 at 11:46 PM, Nahm said:

The opposite perspective might be “I am appreciating this job as it is the stepping stone to what it is I want, and as such, I appreciate and am thankful for this opportunity, and actually want this”. “Soul-destroying” is a perspective, not an actuality. And quite a heavy one at that. “Social anxiety” is a label which is placed on feeling. The feeling is true, and is telling you that your perspective is not true. By believing the perspective is true, the feeling is naturally suppressed. But the thought was not true, and the feeling was true, all along. 

Sometimes it is hard for us to notice the simplicity of our own “problem”, because we label feelings rather then acknowledging them, and choosing a better feeling thought. Much like acknowledging the gas gage in a car, and responding appropriately by stopping, and getting gas. 

Dream boarding is great for getting the dots out in front of you...they tend to connect themselves. :)

Wow, what an amazing perspective. I need to maintain objectivity and awareness over my sensations/thoughts. To see them how they actually are and not believe the story it portrays. It is just so easy to slip and go down a negative spiral if things aren’t going to well. Thanks. 

On 13/01/2020 at 9:45 AM, martins name said:

I had that too. Turned out to be an autoimmune disease. In my case celiac disease. Could be the reson

Cool. I have booked a blood test. I think it could also be my glasses. Might need a new prescription so many possobiliteso

On 13/01/2020 at 5:05 PM, Muhammad said:

One of the most common causes could be mental stress. Which can be triggered by prolonged isolation. I once slept alone in the woods for a week, isolated from society, and entertainment, and i became really stressed out from it. Stress impairs sleep which can cause the fog. Stress can can burn out mental energy and cause mental exhaustion, and to deficiencies in nutrients like magnesium.  If you think that this causes your problem, or at least partially there are many herbs that can help calm the nerves down in ayurvedic medicine, and also nofap can help clear the fog, but it's noticeable only after at least a week. Also i would like to know if you have always had brain fog and it has only intensified in the last 4 months or you have had a healthy functioning mind beforehand?

I started no fap and feel better already. What types of medicine did you use? 

Really during the last 4 months it has been bad. But before it has happened but not as intense

4 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

To see them how they actually are and not believe the story it portrays. It is just so easy to slip and go down a negative spiral if things aren’t going to well.

?? Consider preference rather than objective assessment. Instead of ‘things aren’t going well’, ...’this is what I don’t want’....what do I now know I do want? And as swiftly as you can, shift focus to the feeling, to that which you do want. Let go of what doesn’t feel good, align love, feeling, & thought for all that you actually want. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

Cool. I have booked a blood test. I think it could also be my glasses. Might need a new prescription so many possobiliteso

I would also suggest you to trying out an elimination diet:

https://www.fammed.wisc.edu/files/webfm-uploads/documents/outreach/im/handout_elimination_diet_patient.pdf

Cutting out gluten and in general just eating more vegetables has radically improved my brain fog. You generally want to avoid inflammatory food, so go organic if you can afford it.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

I had brainfog for years. At least I think it was brainfog. It was the sense that you are just not really present, like disconnected from everything, my whole world felt like I am looking through a dirty, muddy lense. 

I don't exactly know what helped me. But it could be the following things: 

- Taking alot of Iodine

- Meditation

- The fact that I changed my diet in general to a much more healthy one 

- Actually caring about my sleep quality and improving it

- Taking alot of MSM

- Taking boron 

- Stopping to consume alot of media

Iodine, MSM and boron definitely effects on my awareness and psyche. Boron made my dreams SO MUCH more intense, I even get lucid dreams sometimes. Iodine makes everything "clear" or "sharp" and MSM also.

So actually all these 3 supps will detoxify the body alot. Sleep is also very important for being able to do consciousness work in general. A clean diet impliments to have much smaller intake of new toxins. Consuming media alot puts me into a deep unawareness. 

Another thing could be drugs. I noticed that alot of caffeine gets me into a foggy state. Coffee more than tea. My first experiences with weed caused weeks of lasting brain fog. But this could be more to the fact that I overdosed myself extremely. 

I think I have found out why I am getting brain fog. 

Lack of social interaction.

Drinking a lot of coffee in a day

Not drinking enough water.

@ROOBIO I second your insights on water and coffee. You probably were chronically dehydrated. But can you elaborate a little bit on "lack of social interaction"?

Edited by GrowthPilgrim