VeganAwake

Higher self vs Lower self still = ME

30 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, eputkonen said:

@Serotoninluv ...and that is why you do not understand nonduality.

Why so serious ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I was journaling this morning an came up for an analogy for awakening.

It's as if I'm in a labyrinth or a maze. As I started to disidentify from myself and where I was I started to focus on where I wanted to go. I was given the gift of seeing myself outside myself in the maze, and I saw where I had been, I saw the maze as a whole and felt in full the freedom of detachment from being one who is lost in the maze. 

Now I am back in the maze. I saw the maze as a whole, so why don't I just liberate myself? Now the labyrinth exists as a fictional idea in my head. Before me are the walls of the maze. I had a glimpse of the actual pattern of the paths but now I'm left with just the translation or image I made with the filter of my old mind patterns and flawed memory to go by. I saw how beautiful and perfectly designed the entire thing was. 

I also know that what I want is what I have. I want the thrill of working through the maze. The idea of liberation only exists in my mind as a story, as a goal, as a focal point. Without the concept of an "end" the story would be nonsensical, unsatisfying. What I really came for is the thrill of writing my own story, the challenge of working through the maze. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

When the illusion of the separate self is completely seen through during Awakening, Duality can never be believed again.

It's simply recognized there isn't anything here for separation to be possible in the first place...

Even to discuss it as if it's a real thing is a misunderstanding. 

The illusory belief in separation does not make it real...❤

"The Separation Never Occurred"            - A Course in Miracles   

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shin <insert Shin humor here> ❤?

479 posts and I'm enlightened B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

479 posts and I'm enlightened B|

Haha you never disappoint :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

At 6:20 Jim Newman discusses how Duality is an illusion and created by a belief in a separate self ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha you never disappoint :)

The ex would disagree ???

God is love

And God in them