Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

Simple exemple of the LoA

13 posts in this topic

LoA = Law of attraction (The Power is a good book for it)

I sit at college 30 minutes before an exam I didn't study anything for.

A girl I helped several times 1/2 weeks ago appears, tells me the exact things I should know for the exam.

I enter the exam room, the subject is exactly what the girl told me to study for during those 30 minutes.

Simple chain of effect : I was positive and helped that girl without expecting anything in return -> She help me whenever I need it -> I get a good grade when In all logic I should have had between 0 and 25% correct top.

Now this is just a very basic exemple, but in the last few years I've seen it happening all the time, at the exact moment I need something, I always get the help I needed IF I was positive and loving prior to it (over and over and over and over).
It's just not about random events like that, it's about getting more and more positive experiences out of the blue, without even asking for it or wanting it, shaping an ecstatic life.
Also everytime it happens, it feels like the moment was created out of thin air, like in a dream, it's not even a feeling it goes way deeper than this.

Whenever I was negative and judgmental, I never seemed to get what I needed, it were only getting worse and worse and worse.

What a coincidence 9_9

There is no need to try to explain or understand it, just experience it yourself.

Good feelings/love/good will/acceptance = positive events and all the help you need when you need it
Bad feelings/judgments/complaining/attacking = negative events and no help

Almost as if reality was a giant mind projecting exactly what it feels in the moment hummmmmmmmmmmmm 9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yes, it's not even about the result, it's about feeling good and looking toward what you want in every moment rather than engaging in inner complaining/making yourself miserable. Meditation builds the skill to do that, to drop a negative, limiting thought that feels awful to think and refocus. Sometimes when you get really wrapped up in a thought about how life circumstances or other people is the reason you're suffering, then going and consciously taking the responsibility on yourself to change your thought about it in that moment feels like dying until you do let go, and then you feel better. We are so wrapped up in telling ourselves stories that are "true" we don't realize what a bunch of painful lies we're clinging to and refuse to let go of. It's almost as if life is already a gift so perfect and amazing, we won't let ourselves accept it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I feel like recently I was at a junction.

One way was "business as normal" and the other way read Law of Attraction, and partially thanks to the works of Neville Goddard, which i am knee deep in right now, I went down the path of Law of Attraction and feel like I've been made very welcome, and am being cheered on by a crowd of well wishers saying "what took you so long?" :)

@Shin ?

Indeed

2 hours ago, Shin said:

helped that girl without expecting anything in return

This is the seed which you plant.

Unconditional goodness

Goodness for the sake of goodness itself

Love for the sake of love itself.

That's all you gotta do.

"My Lord loves the One whose heart is filled with unconditional Love"

Reality will bless you in unimaginable ways when you vibe positive and love all without expecting a return. Knowing that good will come is enough. Just know you're loved and will be cared for and provided for and keep on marching forward :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Same here. Made a vision board about my future job. (Thank you, Nahm).  After exploring what I truly wanted right that moment, I felt like helping my friend with her business. Gave her my free service while ENJOYING the process. A few days later started getting calls from recruiters.  Coincidence? 

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

What took you so long?

La Sncf.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@perlita ??♥️

Don't spam or I'll report you to a mod ?

God is love

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shin ?♥️ What is ‘sncf’ ?

The French National Roadway Compagny.

Either always late or not working ?

It's the reflection of my country ?

God is love

And God in them

In a nutshell.