DizIzMikey

I'm A Monster

24 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

Your thoughts on this?

as a man thinketh in his heart so he is

@Natasha yeah pretty much I need to hit the nail on the head. ... If I realize who I am .. I'm gonna be the only one here... Does everyone realize who they are once I do? .. Like.. Thee god or some shit

I am a fairy , unicorn , butterfly , everything except HUMAN :D:D ,i really like your post  

1 hour ago, DizIzMikey said:

@charlie2dogs im not just talking about me.... I'm talking about you too..... 

hahahah you are talking to the wrong one if you are talking to me, are you feeling lonely in that monster boat by yourself :)

How do you define yourself? Calling yourself a monster is nearly the same like accepting a certain name that was given to you by your parents. It is all just black stains on white background here on this forum. Some people say: "You monster". And that usually means, that someone did something that is very unusual in a negative way from their point of view. So, you ask us what our thoughts on this is. I ask you what your thoughts on this is. Cause there are a lot of thoughts and nearly none of them matter.

If it is me, it must be a pretty monster, cause I am pretty
:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

Your thoughts on this?

none, next.

oh wait i thought of this

Edited by 99th_monkey
a thought came :)

27 minutes ago, 99th_monkey said:

none, next.

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

5 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

Your thoughts on this?

I'm a monster too.

I'm a lot of things. A jewel with many sides and facets.

I used to watch this cartoon when I was a child...this is my thought on this. :)

I thought of myself as Casper the Friendly Ghost. :P

casper.jpg

Edited by Key Elements

An Angel entering Hell would be called a monster in the eyes of a demon, for the demons in hell would look at each other as the Angels of heaven. In all reality, one is no better then the other, for both are labels created by either side thinking  instead of Being in Presence :) 

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

If it is me, it must be a pretty monster, cause I am pretty
:P

Not as pretty as this one 9_9

27 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Not as pretty as this one 9_9

Ok, you win hehehehe

So... all the "atrocities" of this world make none of you flinch? 

The intellectual realizing of all is one is maddening... as in.. I'm responsible for EVERYTHING and everyone's problems, but... everyone is equally to blame.

The Holocaust, rape, murder, babies being abused by baby sitters.. how can I or we or whatever the fuck!!! U .. and u is in fuck... havery self acceptance.. it makes me nauseous I'm.. hyper ventilating... I'm gonna poplay and puke like neo from the matrix.

WHAT I have done to myself is atrocious..

Edited by DizIzMikey

1 minute ago, DizIzMikey said:

So... all the "atrocities" of this world make none of you flinch? 

The intellectual realizing of all is one is maddening... as in.. I'm responsible for EVERYTHING and everyone's problems, but... everyone is equally to blame.

The Holocaust, rape, murder, babies being abused by baby sitters.. how can I or we or whatever the fuck!!! U .. and u is in fuck... havery self acceptance.. it makes me nauseous I'm.. hyper ventilating... I'm gonna poplay and puke like neo from the matrix.

And where are the good things?

@abrakamowse  kindness compassion understanding 

Everything is love supposedly 

But that just sounds like a poor excuse to do what you want without any ramifications

Almost as if God was a child

If this is what I wanted

From my own egoic point of view

I am a selfish greedy monster who does what he she it whatever wants, in order to please itself no matter the cost of the body parts of itself.

That sounds exactly like me in this illusion

But why did I even create the possibility of such suffering, my guess is god is infinite and must experience everything that is possible because without god knowing the experience, it is lIke an itch that never goes away.

Seems to me god is never satisfied

Well I feel better for venting suddenly I'm a bit more accepting of what is after writing and puking but I'm still hurting so.. I have no choice ... it seems but to continue on my self actualization journey... yes I do have a choice I meant figuratively

I guess

Going to go realize my thoughts are illusions but in my opinion that's a great way to make a slave and a pacifist in america.. after all Americans have been accepting what is under there government.

I hope when I realize who I am not.just intellectually I personally make a difference in this world like Michael Jackson and thank God were not all the same because it would be boring if we were all Michael Jackson.. 

@DizIzMikey

There's always at least two sides to the same coin when someone says something. Some of us took it as positive and hilarious when you said, "I'm a monster."

The other side of the coin is take action. "Actions speak louder than words." In part 2 of Leo's morality clip, Leo did say that if you have problems with certain people like the Nazis, then go to war with them.

Another way to create/contribute to peace in this world is through our life purpose.