Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Are devilries an intent and Conscious Act of God?

16 posts in this topic

Somehow it is quite complicated for me to exact that Everything  is an intent and Conscious Act by god.

I Keep imagining that God being all powerful has the Power to render some separate Actions to its lower self which come forth as unconscious actions and not conscious and Intent ones by the divine selfless self.

Like When I steal something or shout at someone or wish horrible Things upon someone, namely exactly the things that make us feel disgusted by ourselves when we take psychedelics or do consciousness  work. It's hard to grasp that these devilries are a conscious and Intent act by God as how paradox is it to purge ourselves  from it when taking  psychedelics.

The emphasis is on conscious and Intent act by God and not just gods action (because there is only God and nothing but God) the question revolves around whether it's the higher self intently doing or thinking  these devilries in order for its story to work out in all the details or whether its this power rendered to the smaller self and see if it can overcome its devilish characteristics and ascend and reunite with the higher self.

When God went to create, the only thing He had to create with was himself. In order to separate Himself into the many, he had to first create duality. 

Going to quote the first 5 verses of Genesis here as I think it gives me a perfect platform to transmit this idea:

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

At first all was "without form, and void", and on the first day he created light, and that "divided the light from darkness", and he "called the light day, and the darkest he called night". In other words, the very first thing he did on day 0 was create the thought of creation, and this thought was still void. Then the first step he had to take to bring this thought into form was to create duality. Without duality, nothing else takes shape. Without darkness there is no light. Without evil there is no good. It is all relative. God is the great creator, the great sustainer, and the great destroyer. God had to create evil as much as he had to create good, in order to separate the everything from the nothing. If all evil was destroyed, the physical world would also be destroyed.

Now when God created man, he gave man alone the unique ability to discern good from evil. We alone are capable of choosing our path. The "higher self" is not of this world. It is not subject to the dualities that the mind and body are. It is beyond such frivolously trivial dualities as good and evil, pleasure and pain, birth and death, light and dark, etc. Since it is beyond these trivial dualities, why would it be "intently doing or thinking these devilries"? What need does it have to "do" anything? What need does it have for "thinking"? Action and thought do not even exist at the level of the "higher self". So it must be a function of the "smaller self" which is really just body, mind, and ego. Only these things are weak enough to be effected by dualities. Where can the "smaller self"  go to "ascend and reunite with the higher self"? This is still in the realm of separation and duality; it's still in the realm of illusion. It is the great paradox, everything is always whole and is always empty, and it can be no other way. Evil has to exist in the physical realm, and at the same time, evil can never exist. Even the evil and "devilries" of the physical world themselves are illusion to the "higher self", in much the same way that any evil done in a movie is an illusion to the viewer.

@Schahin What you call devilries are nothing other than a limited self surviving.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin What you call devilries are nothing other than a limited self surviving.

True I agree with you, but even that is a super conscious and intentional act of consciousness through the higher self, or did the higher self with all its power render some "separate, individual" power to its lower self in order for it to choose between being good and selfless  or selfish.?

God sleeps through it.

@Schahin

When you realize you are consciousness, you’ve realized you are not a human nor a body. In kind, nothing ever happened to you. Beliefs of survival, need, assertion, simply fall away like snakes’ skin.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

True, but what do you mean god sleeps through it? 

Isnt god ever and eternally conscious right now? 

I ask out of curiosity, If I intently shout at a dear family member and behave devilish, is it a conscious and intentional act of the higher self or is it the limited self that reacted unconsciously? 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin

“True” as in, aware of this, or true as in it sounds true?

Likewise, conscious, as in you are conscious, or consciousness, as in, there’s no you?

Also, conscious, consciousness, aware, awareness...these are only fingers pointing. “The moon” is not these. 

Some actors are so Good, they don’t even know they’re acting.

“If I intently shout at a dear family member and behave devilish, is it a conscious and intentional act of the higher self or is it the limited self that reacted unconsciously? “

In thought there is no truth found, only duality (twoness), as thought is already (made of so to speak) Truth. An attempt to make Truth out of Truth reveals it was already Truth. The ‘answer’ to that question can’t be realized then, in curiosity, or in thinking about it, as it’s not actually appearing, only in thought. 

There is no “limited self” & “higher self”, that also is duality (thinking). Such is the product of thinking rather than scrutinizing experience. 

Simply, you would not ever choose to feel bad. So when you do, it’s a good indicator that you were asleep... “choosing” unconsciously, isn’t choosing at all, it’s reaction rather than creation. You “slept through it”, if you will. Awake, feeling, rather than thinking...would you choose to “shout at a family member & behave devilishly”?

Also, such is the product of beliefs. First, that you are separate.  Then, in judgement of ‘another’. Then ( a hindsight justification) that there is someone else responsible, some “higher” or “other” self. 

Also, what is One, Infinite, can’t be said to be ‘all powerful’.

And in case it’s helpful, the first act of every person, is consciousness forgetting. 

@Schahin

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is how it looks like from Leo Gura's soul body. 

3 hours ago, Schahin said:

True I agree with you, but even that is a super conscious and intentional act of consciousness through the higher self, or did the higher self with all its power render some "separate, individual" power to its lower self in order for it to choose between being good and selfless  or selfish.?

The higher self give you the freedom of free will. Intention based. Which will be translated into action. When you do are given choices to choose from.

When it comes to things beyond your control, that is the Highest God doing It's Will. 

The devils are those who use the Highest God as an excuse to be a devil~ 

^this is how it looks like from @Angelite's pov. 

A devil is God's Creation.

I won't deny parts of God's Creation.

No, I rather embrace all of it.

I remember a friend of mine who took lsd. He came to us and said, "I AM GOD! I AM GOD!" He went into the forest and never came back. True story, no kidding.

I would rather go into the forest and come back with something delicious to eat.

I am what I am!

Buddha can deny himself as much as he wants and leave behind the only things he really had. Go into some emptiness because his ego wasn't happy and satisified with what God already gave him.

I would rather drink Red Bull, feel it go down my system rather than dissapear in some void. Feel it all.

Sadhguru can act like this Santa Guru or Saint as much as he wants.

I would rather be me. I would rather decline his shaktipat and rather accept some weed and a blowjob while I smoke.

And drink some Red Bull after just to chill my warm body.

?

@Nahm

Sure there isnt anybody else responsible than me because I am the only one here (hope that doesnt sound strange). I already had that realization. But the "human brain" cannot ever grasp the entirety of gods,paradoxically my own) creation. Therefore the human is somehow limited. 

The me I mention as higher self means the me that creates all of this beautiful existence, sun, plnets, mountains, nature, ocean, river. How can human me (limited me) grasp that? Thefore it might be possible that the humans are somehow able to decide between one decision or the other as humans are not always god conscious. And the consciousness of god (the higher self) might be filtered and the humans is given an option between two possibilities (reacting consciously or unconsciously) 

The perfect realized and enlightened human doesnt even need to understand all of creation, but being a good, selfless person is already the key. 

In general though (there isnt anybody but me here) but the question is, is an "unconscious" devilish reaction, esepcially by the more enlightened ones(shouting at someone, making someone sad) a possible choice of the (unconscious) human who had the chance to choose between a good reaction and an unconscious reaction, or is it an intentional super conscious reaction in order for gods/my story to play out the way gods will intends it? 

Is it something you can say afterwards that it couldnt have been any different cause thats what the story needs to evolve, or is it more that the human/god can naturally regret that reaction and could have chosen differently? 

Edited by Schahin

This is what my religion teach me :

There are 3 layers of will & intention. 

1. your will
  2. our will
  3. God's Will 

*God is the Creator of good & evil. 

*It is up to you to see the devil & the good. Seeing why things is the way it is. 

Edited by Angelite

@Schahin Devils are God. But their intents do not come from conscious perspectives. You seem to be confused because you're trying to grasp God as a creator (of devils).

unborn Truth

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Schahin

Sorry, it’s too far into abstraction. I don’t understand what you’re asking. Maybe you could skinny it down to one simple question...?

Allright, 

The question is, is everything that happens including human devilries an intentional and highly conscious act of god or are these devilries unconscious choices that the human made when he had the option to react consciously (and therefore not devilish) instead

Knowing of course that the human is god, but the unconacious reaction was indeed unconscious and not an intentional conscious act

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin Thanks. ?? There is Being, infinity, which forgets itself, and there is experience as a result, the knowing of a world. Every one is The One, forgetting, remembering & innocent. Human, devil, devilry, these are subjective perspectives of and upon The same One. A dream, in which one knows or doesn’t know, it’s dreaming. 

Maybe you are pointing to assertion...? Unconscious vs conscious? If so, consider the full circle of remembering / awakening to Truth....  “I am the way I am because X,Y, Z happened to me ” (assertion)...then, conscious one is consciousness (not the body)...”oh. Nothing actually ever happened to me’. 

But when you say the one sleeps does that imply that the dream is not being consciously in control by the one and unconscious actions arent conscious actions by the one?