Highest

The Godhood of God - You are not Him

53 posts in this topic

Haha I'm in tears. I'm the devil in sorrow and suffering. The devil in redemption. In sorrow and suffering because I can't love you truly. In redemption because all I want is to be good and pure like God.

But this how the Supreme designed and created me. Not because He hates me. Not because He hates you. 

No, not the Supreme, the All-Good, the most High. Not Him. 

Only Love pours out of Him. Absolute Unconditional Love and Goodness. He loves you infinitely more than your own mother. 

That's why we are... 

That's why we are here... 

Hahaha I can't hold it. All praise be to God, the most Pure. 

All praise be to God, the Saviour of souls. 

All praise be to God. There is no God but God! 

6 hours ago, Highest said:

You are a tiny piece of God. But you are not equal or comparable to God, just like a dog shit cannot be God Itself.

If you knew what God is you would know that dog poop is indeed God. ;)

God, forgive them, for they do not know what they do and say. 

@Highest ?

This is a Bollywood song. It is a Love song about a guy singing for his girl... But there's this part at the end which is very beautiful...

The translation is: my heart has spoken... it has bestowed upon me a secret; whomever's heart is filled with Love, is loved by my Lord.

Start Living this out and see that yourLord showers his endless blessings upon you. Love, not for anyone or anything. But Love for all. Heart being filled with Love is just Love. Love erases all and leaves only itself. You become Love. Your discovery that you're part of God, which is infinite Love because it is only itself, will lead the way.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Highest thank you for your teaching, I will contemplate it as I do with all teachings. I believe no one. I disbelieve no one.

@SoonHei ?❤️

Love with no opposite. 

God is living love. Gives breath to the breath, gives life to life. Makes two into One, in Love. No more seperation is seen, nothing more is seen. Just love remains, love-awarness. 

Then God, the Supreme, gives itself into seperation again, becomes the seperation itself. So that you might find someone, fall in love. So that two becomes One again. So that you remember...

Love has no opposite. Love erases all. Connects, makes you one with your love, makes your love one with you. Love with no opposite, no rival. 

@Aaron p ?❤️

The all Creator cannot be directly talked about because it has no name because nothing is before it .
It has no personality traits because if it did then it would have a quantifiable attribute which would mean it has a limitation somewhere somehow.
It's not even an "it" or "he" or "she "  .
The all Creator is not pure contusness because that would mean unconsciousness in not part of it therefore a limitation making it not the true all Creator.
The all Creator is not pure love because people that think God is pure love have clearly had a safe life provided by there parents and the social structures of there community's safe guarding there minds from the horrific things that some people do in this world.
The all Creator didn't make laws fir us to keep and abide by because with enough time man kind can bend or break any "law" of reality and if a law made by god can be broken by man not only does that mean its not the all Creator but it means it's less then man if it can be broken by man and because man kind has no limit given enough time to try then this means that all laws were and are man made and not from the all Creator  .
The all Creator is not all of reality and existence because that would mean that you kill eat and shit the all Creator and the all Creator is beyond are physical and verbal ability to tuch/kill/harm/comprehend.
The all Creator cannot be properly comprehended because anything that you can comprehend is of equal or lesser complexity than yourself and therefore if you think you understand the all Creator you just understand a concept. 

There is not 1 all Creator or 2 or 3 or any amount quantifiable .

19 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

The all Creator cannot be directly talked about because it has no name because nothing is before it .
It has no personality traits because if it did then it would have a quantifiable attribute which would mean it has a limitation somewhere somehow.
It's not even an "it" or "he" or "she "  .
The all Creator is not pure contusness because that would mean unconsciousness in not part of it therefore a limitation making it not the true all Creator.
The all Creator is not pure love because people that think God is pure love have clearly had a safe life provided by there parents and the social structures of there community's safe guarding there minds from the horrific things that some people do in this world.
The all Creator didn't make laws fir us to keep and abide by because with enough time man kind can bend or break any "law" of reality and if a law made by god can be broken by man not only does that mean its not the all Creator but it means it's less then man if it can be broken by man and because man kind has no limit given enough time to try then this means that all laws were and are man made and not from the all Creator  .
The all Creator is not all of reality and existence because that would mean that you kill eat and shit the all Creator and the all Creator is beyond are physical and verbal ability to tuch/kill/harm/comprehend.
The all Creator cannot be properly comprehended because anything that you can comprehend is of equal or lesser complexity than yourself and therefore if you think you understand the all Creator you just understand a concept. 

There is not 1 all Creator or 2 or 3 or any amount quantifiable .

The Creator is in the butterfly, in the flower, in the salamander, in the camel, in YOU.

You have direct connection to Him. Search, go to your very source and heart.

You are not Him.

You are you.

Created, designed, precision engineered by Him.

Look at yourself. Your body, everything about you.

Creation.

"Then look again and yet again! Your shight will fall back to you dazzled, by the splendor of God's creation. And awed and weakened for claiming that there could be any sharing in the dominion of the universe." - The Quran

@Highest the golden ratio and spiral of life and other amazing things we can be found throughout reality are truly amazing.  But that doesn't mean they are the all Creator anymore then a ripple in the pool is the person jumping in. Coralated? Yes, is it the same ? Not at all . Remember beautiful people still poop so you wouldn't look at poop and say that its clearly Naomi Scott likewise one can't look at existence and say that it is the all creator and be anywhere near remotely correct

@MAYA EL

3 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

@Highest the golden ratio and spiral of life and other amazing things we can be found throughout reality are truly amazing.  But that doesn't mean they are the all Creator anymore then a ripple in the pool is the person jumping in. Coralated? Yes, is it the same ? Not at all . Remember beautiful people still poop so you wouldn't look at poop and say that its clearly Naomi Scott likewise one can't look at existence and say that it is the all creator and be anywhere near remotely correct

Yeah, it wasn't like that I meant it.

Rather, you can see the Creator in the design and creation of the material, the meta, the spiritual.

Just like you can see your mothers soul in her eyes, so you can see God in the very design in which He made you in her womb.

God is beyond creation. I don't associate anything in existence to God, including myself.

God is beyond, totally One, totally Supreme.

GOD is GOD.

The Godhead Itself.

No finite being is Him.

Not Him itself, the very Being, the very Godhood of God itself.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:03 AM, Highest said:

Understand this, become conscious of this. I am me and you are you - and God is God

At the very heart of it, it's not difficult to see that God is above you, greater than you. It just requires radical self-honesty.

You didn't create anything. God did all this. You don't precision engineer and design any being in the womb, you don't make it rain or snow, you don't do anything. God does and still does all of this. 

You are not Omnipotent, you don’t have God's Intelligence or any of His aspects. 

You are a tiny piece of God. But you are not equal or comparable to God, just like a dog shit cannot be God Itself. It can be a manifestation of God, but realize how silly it is to say that a dog shit is God itself. Feel the absurdity of saying such a thing. Feel the immense contradiction. 

Just like this dog shit, the same goes for YOU

You didn't decide this. You didn't do this. Don't make a joke upon yourself, you didn't create yourself. You couldn't, you didn't. 

Become aware. Become conscious. Breathe. You are You. God is God

Liberation. Doesn't it feel good? 

??

This is probably the most important point to realize in spiritual awakening. THANK YOU for pointing this out.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

9 hours ago, Vladimir said:

This is probably the most important point to realize in spiritual awakening. THANK YOU for pointing this out.

My pleasure ❤️?

Indeed, it's a awakening into itself. A direct conscious aware knowing... Of God.

I will never deny that I have becomed directly conscious of God. That's what all the spiritual work leaded me to. But not to claim Godhood. No, only to know....

There is no God but God.

Excellent posts in this thread. 

"The universe is the statue of the intellect" - Proclus 

All forms are created by mind, and the original mind created all the various minds (or archetypes of thought), which created and create their own forms according to their free will, or spirit, which then may appear as matter. Hence all matter is intelligent, as being the appearance of mind, hence Jesus teaches us that with faith (imagination) we may speak to a mountain and it would obey. 

We give the idea of God when it enters our mind form, whether by the word God itself or whatever form the idea takes in the mind; in this sense we are his creators; but this idea is only an idol: "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name..." (The word God itself is a symbol, a created substance of our own mind to represent the uncreated essence which is not named...). But the mind we use to do this is the invisible form that was given to us by the first mind or intellect which is our creator; not quite God but, shall we say, the son of God, or the mind of God. Therefore John says, "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. Light shines in darkness and the darkness does not comprehend it."

Only silence is adequate for approaching the ..., and emptiness.

The mind is the child of the ... , and, the ability of mind to manifest form is the affect of spirit. We are spirits, meaning motive. Meaning we can generate thought, and thought can (and will) generate form. (Be careful what you think.)

Tl;dr Appearance and reality are two sides of the same coin.