VeganAwake

The Burnt Out Seeker Remedy!

20 posts in this topic

I'm starting to notice something that almost seems like a form of escapism or spiritual bypassing.

It seems like a lot of people are using the excuse that everything is God to avoid going through the stress of admitting that they are caught in The Matrix and being ran by their ego.

Also the claim of "Going Full Circle"... I believe this term is being used for people that have had mystical experiences or glimpses... but are realizing they didn't get the Big Kahuna and are trying to convince themselves they have....

Now don't get me wrong I'm not implying this to everyone it's just something that I've noticed and something we should all be aware of....❤

Awareness alone is Curative...

Before it becomes possible to awaken, it is necessary to accept that you are asleep, living in the matrix. Examine your life honestly, without lying to yourself. 

Are you able to stop your robotic, repetitive life patterns if you want to? 

Can you stop seeking pleasure and avoiding pain, are you addicted to certain foods, activities, pastimes? 

Are you constantly judging, blaming, criticizing yourself and others? 

Does your mind incessantly seek out stimulus, or are you completely fulfilled just being in silence? 

Do you react to how people think about you?

Are you seeking approval, positive reinforcement?

Do you somehow sabotage situations in your life?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm starting to notice something that almost seems like a form of escapism or spiritual bypassing.

It seems like a lot of people are using the excuse that everything is God to avoid going through the stress of admitting that they are caught in The Matrix and being ran by their ego.

Also the claim of "Going Full Circle"... I believe this term is being used for people that have had mystical experiences or glimpses... but are realizing they didn't get the Big Kahuna and are trying to convince themselves they have....

Now don't get me wrong I'm not implying this to everyone it's just something that I've noticed and something we should all be aware of....❤

Awareness alone is Curative...

Before it becomes possible to awaken, it is necessary to accept that you are asleep, living in the matrix. Examine your life honestly, without lying to yourself. 

Are you able to stop your robotic, repetitive life patterns if you want to? 

Can you stop seeking pleasure and avoiding pain, are you addicted to certain foods, activities, pastimes? 

Are you constantly judging, blaming, criticizing yourself and others? 

Does your mind incessantly seek out stimulus, or are you completely fulfilled just being in silence? 

Do you react to how people think about you?

Are you seeking approval, positive reinforcement?

Do you somehow sabotage situations in your life?

Going full circle, that's my saying xD

But anyways. God is God. Becoming directly conscious of His Godhood, you realize you are second. Becoming conscious that you are also a ego and a human being, embracing all of it, is going full circle. It's liberation itself. 

The poblem is with the constant need to know. To become. When knowing is consciously annihilated from you, and you can just be, that's liberation.

And by being, I mean literally be all of you. Enjoy being you, enjoy this life, this world and everything it has to offer.

I just know that tommorow night will be awesome. I'm still seeking out stimulus, I still have desires. 

I don't like the idea of sitting in a cave in complete silence my entire life. 

I like smoking weed with my precious love. I love sex. I love Red Bull. I simply love stimulus itself. I love that I have desires itself.

Perfection at play. 

I think you both are talking from different positions which does not make it fair.

In one hand you can have desires,judgement that you are trying to control, interfere with or not interfere with , on other you can just have them without actually interfering and being mentally attached to them or ego doings.

I used word ego ,but it is not really ego we are talking about here, hard to find correct wording. 

7 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I think you both are talking from different positions which does not make it fair.

In one hand you can have desires,judgement that you are trying to control, interfere with or not interfere with , on other you can just have them without actually interfering and being mentally attached to them or ego doings.

I used word ego ,but it is not really ego we are talking about here, hard to find correct wording. 

You ARE ego. It's a perfect and most accurate word.

It exists. It's real. No need to hide it, to deny it, to be afraid of it. ?

20 minutes ago, Highest said:

You ARE ego. It's a perfect and most accurate word.

It exists. It's real. No need to hide it, to deny it, to be afraid of it. ?

You could say so if you want, but it is not entirely correct too,there is still huge difference from interfering with things and not, which hugely change your view on what actually is ego,memory is not you, so just because you decide to take up on personality and interfere with it does not make you it in full sense. 

Edited by purerogue

24 minutes ago, Highest said:

@purerogue The one intefering and not intefering is itself the ego! But luckily you are also God. This is going full circle. 

I now literally have to force myself back to Reality as it is. That's how deep this goes. Supernatural spiritual realm, becoming conscious of no-self, becoming conscious that I am God, becoming then conscious of how I am a human being as well. 

But fortunately, Reality has my back.

I'm slowly turning myself back to earth as I used to know it. 

Slowly taking all of it in. 

The magic of life itself: Going full-circles. Life itself is a magical circle filled with magic. 

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

the stress of admitting that they are caught in The Matrix and being ran by their ego.

Yes, awakening is "from" the apparent person, not "for" it. Once you Self realize that you never were the ego or body/mind, then all you could ever do again is to "play" the character of the action figure. Sometimes you may believe what's going on a bit more then other times, but you can never fully believe it again.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Sometimes you may believe what's going on a bit more then other times, but you can never fully believe it again.

Kinda like becoming aware of how a magic trick works. 

5 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Yes, awakening is "from" the apparent person, not "for" it. Once you Self realize that you never were the ego or body/mind, then all you could ever do again is to "play" the character of the action figure. Sometimes you may believe what's going on a bit more then other times, but you can never fully believe it again.

Someone may have had a radical shift in consciousness. 

Another has never reached that level of consciousness. 

Which reality is more true?

Doesn't matter what you believe. 

From everyone's POV, they don't care what you believe or have experienced. 

They have their own direct aware experience. They are in their unique state of consciousness. 

Who is to say what's more real? 

From my Pov, the supernatural spiritual realm was real. From my friends Pov, it didn't even happen. 

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Kinda like becoming aware of how a magic trick works. 

Good example!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Highest said:

Doesn't matter what you believe. 

From everyone's POV, they don't care what you believe or have experienced. 

They have their own direct aware experience. They are in their unique state of consciousness. 

Who is to say what's more real? 

From my Pov, the supernatural spiritual realm was real. From my friends Pov, it didn't even happen. 

Yes... it's all happening within THIS... one isn't better than the other. They aren't separate it's just believed to be a separate person. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

Sounds like you are speaking from the  "apparent" person's pov? Which is not the fundamental reality. Therefore, whether one has had a shift in consciousness or not doesn't affect fundamental reality. It only affects the mind of the apparent person.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Good example!

It's called The Divine game of Lila dabbling back in Duality and stirring up mischief lol... I do it quite often although it's starting to slim down because I see it's a little immature... mostly now only after I've had a few drinky-poo's lol....❤

Ain't oneness a stinker...?

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

it's a little immature... mostly now only after I've had a few drinky-poo's lol....❤

Ha, well be careful, you got yourself into some trouble not too long ago.

Maybe you had some drinky-poo's that night too. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes... it's all happening within THIS... one isn't better than the other. They aren't separate it's just believed to be a separate person. ❤

Yeah. 

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

Sounds like you are speaking from the  "apparent" person's pov? Which is not the fundamental reality. Therefore, whether one has had a shift in consciousness or not doesn't affect fundamental reality. It only affects the mind of the apparent person.

There is no apparant person, there is either a person or not. From your POV, you may see through it as an illusion. From another's Pov, he is fully playing it out unconsciously. Literally taking the person to be himself. 

What is more real, your experience or his? 

There is no fundamental reality, the way I see it. God doesn't need a foundation for His creation. He is His very own foundation. 

@Highest your post goes back to the other thread about, real or not real and I made my pov crystal clear on that thread already. I don't wish to continue discussing the same topic.

We can agree to disagree.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Highest your post goes back to the other thread about, real or not real and I made my pov crystal clear on that thread already. I don't wish to continue discussing the same topic.

We can agree to disagree.

As you wish. 

47 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Ha, well be careful, you got yourself into some trouble not too long ago.

Maybe you had some drinky-poo's that night too. 

Yes sorry...

@VeganAwake When you are asking these questions you realise you are asking yourself. Seeking and being burnt out are concepts of the mind. 

Just celebrate the now, return to source. Everything else is a distraction. 

7 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@VeganAwake When you are asking these questions you realise you are asking yourself. Seeking and being burnt out are concepts of the mind. 

Just celebrate the now, return to source. Everything else is a distraction. 

I wasn't asking myself anything..

The message was for the people identified with the illusory self.

How do you return to the source when you never left?

I'm just messing with ya... I get what you're saying though ❤ have a good night bud!