Highest

Seperation is not an illusion

69 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Like i said, you are God - you can do whatever you want :)❤? 

I know. Just waiting for my sister to come home with my credit card, then it’s time to buy some weed and smoke. ??

What is direct experience in your definition?

What did it feel like to mystically shift to gods perspective?

Please share ❤

Was it just you felt all alone like you stated...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What did it feel like to mystically shift to gods perspective?

Please share ❤

Was it just you felt all alone like you stated...

It was a completely different level of consciousness.  The ego was dead.  I was consciousness itself and was directly conscious that i was experiencing all perspectives simultaneously.  I was not even able to look anyone in the eye for almost a week.  A human cannot function at that level of consciousness.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Very recently within the last few weeks it was recognized that I had fallen into a trap that I was unaware of...

I call it The Trap of knowing...

I recognized this trap after studying some of the material that non-dual Master Jim Newman and Tony Parsons talk about.

This new material shifted my entire perception up until this point.

What a wild ride this is....lol ❤

Its THIS!!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It was a completely different level of consciousness.  The ego was dead.  I was consciousness itself and was directly conscious that i was experiencing all perspectives simultaneously.  I was not even able to look anyone in the eye for almost a week.  A human cannot function at that level of consciousness.  

Nice ❤

It reminds me of the experience I had after having three drops of liquid LSD dropped on my tongue at the Okanagan barter Faire back in 1999.

It was like instant ego death no mind chatter just complete silence and me and my buddies laughing our butts off with pupils dilated and all standing in a field of 25000 people..

All I can say is what a wild ride it's been ❤

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Beautiful. ??

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Very recently within the last few weeks it was recognized that I had fallen into a trap that I was unaware of...

I call it The Trap of knowing...

I recognized this trap after studying some of the material that non-dual Master Jim Newman and Tony Parsons talk about.

This new material shifted my entire perception up until this point.

What a wild ride this is....lol ❤

Its THIS!!

And I became aware of a trap too, the trap of thinking anything is an illusion.

Then two days ago, I became conscious that I literally designed, engineered a picture of some flowers. 

Then I looked at my girlfriend and couldn't stay in that state because I know I would become conscious that I as God-consciousness precision engineered and designed her from scratch. A weakness I couldn't do much about at time.... 

But @Inliytened1 definitely wins here. 

Your reward my friend is a direct shaktipat from me. ??

I will send out the energy now. 

8 hours ago, Highest said:

The precise design and power of God is undeniable.

For example, seperation is designed with such power and precision that there is no need to somehow try and escape it. 

Seperation and Duality is designed with such precision and power, there is nothing you can do about it. 

Fortunately, reality has you, not the other way around. ?

The bullshit of of spirituality is immense. It's not as simple as you read it. Maya this, Atman this, Annata that. 

Drop all that shit! You can't deny the sense of seperation you feel. Without it, what will you do? You would kill yourself. 

Don't try to somehow force yourself to become One with everything. This is impossible. If you really became everyone and made everything YOU - then YOU wouldn't be here anymore.

This is God's Goodness itself. Enjoy seperation, sense it, feel it, be immersed in it, love it, embrace it. 

Dude. Sadhu. With all kindness and calm:

...it appears there is still a bugbear of "fear" between yourself and the way you are relating with what you regard as Enlightenment.

At some point there seems to arise a concern that somehow Realization will compromise survival. Indeed. It surely may.  :D It might break the whole stream/chain. Yet, after a "time" it might be surprising how far Wisdom (y) alone can go in sustaining life, and indeed skillful means (x) in perpendicular to that one, once it reboots afresh each instance.

Here's an anecdote:  Some robot mimes went bananas yesterday, and made monkeys out of themselves with Entheogens and the subsequent reboot of religion. Oopsie daisy.  "Ignorance....ooops, I did it again..." -Britney Spears

1 minute ago, Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

Dude. Sadhu. With all kindness and calm:

...it appears there is still a bugbear of "fear" between yourself and the way you are relating with what you regard as Enlightenment.

At some point there seems to arise a concern that somehow Realization will compromise survival. Indeed. It surely may.  :D It might break the whole stream/chain. Yet, after a "time" it might be surprising how far Wisdom (y) alone can go in sustaining life, and indeed skillful means (x) in perpendicular to that one, once it reboots afresh each instance.

Here's an anecdote:  Some robot mimes went bananas yesterday, and made monkeys out of themselves with Entheogens and the subsequent reboot of religion. Oopsie daisy.  "Ignorance....ooops, I did it again..." -Britney Spears

I have experienced and realized my part. I don't want to become a super human. 

There is no fear. I don't fear enlightenment. I'm already "enlightened". I am God. I don't feel there is more to go for. 

I just want my sister to come home soon so I can have my weed ?

16 minutes ago, Highest said:

I am God. I don't feel there is more to go for. 

I just want my sister to come home soon so I can have my weed ?

BlrX0GZIQAA96uR.jpg

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

BlrX0GZIQAA96uR.jpg

That looks like nice weed ???❤️

I surely hoped Leo could just imagine some 100 g of weed right now in font of me... 

Yes, she is finally home. 

Time to go. 

God speed ?

38 minutes ago, Highest said:

That looks like nice weed ???❤️

I surely hoped Leo could just imagine some 100 g of weed right now in font of me... 

@Highest You and your weed are going to get banned soon. 

20 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest yeah - you are doing good.  Don't blow it. ??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

37 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Why so serious? 

20 minutes ago, ShugendoRa said:

Why does everyone here talks like Leo? 

What a silly question, because this is the Leo Nation Station Infinity 0 + 00 of course ?

8 minutes ago, Highest said:

Why so serious? 

Bc if your high as much as you mention weed on the forum that's against guidelines.

@ShugendoRa  Just kidding there are no silly questions... and no real you to ask them...

Welcome aboard you'll fit right in ❤

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Bc if your high as much as you mention weed on the forum that's against guidelines.

Who said I was high on the forum? I like to smoke alone bro.