Highest

Seperation is not an illusion

69 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, ShugendoRa said:

Why does everyone here talks like Leo? 

Believe it or not my friend these are some of the highest teachings - of which you can become directly conscious of for yourself if you truly desire to.   Don't take my word for it of course.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What a silly question, because this is the Leo Nation Station Infinity 0 + 00 of course ?

There you go poo pooing infinity again :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Highest said:

Who said I was high on the forum? I like to smoke alone bro. 

@Highest Yea O.K. Then smoke alone and be done with it.

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm going to read through everything I ever posted just to see what you're talkin about...? lol

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think I found what you're talkin about...  I said what I said because during a personal chat with a certain somebody, they were basically making it sound like they experienced something outside of infinity which sounded hilarious to me...

Hence why I made the joke infinity plus one equals absolute Infinity...?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

This definitely implies to Consciousness work

There are those who become saints and gurus.

There are those who become literally conscious that they are second to God, may all praise and gratitude be to Him. 

They return to earth. They suffer with their fellow beings. They don't annihilate their ego, they embrace it. They don't annihilate their mind, they dream until there is nothing more to dream about. They get lost to their self and the world until death comes. 

The wise doesn't compare himself with God. He kneels everyday to his God. He is conscious that he is second. Being human, embracing his humanness, he is grateful he has one above him.

19 hours ago, Highest said:

I have experienced and realized my part. I don't want to become a super human. 

There is no fear. I don't fear enlightenment. I'm already "enlightened". I am God. I don't feel there is more to go for. 

I just want my sister to come home soon so I can have my weed ?

Nice. If God has you, there is no more to go for. Fin.

21 minutes ago, Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

Nice. If God has you, there is no more to go for. Fin.

Indeed. That's how it feels for me.

One can try to be in union with God, try to become as conscious as one can that he is God - but it comes a point when you go full circles and become conscious of the very Godhood of God. That's when you realize that you are second. 

This is simply a realization that God IS God. It's simply a realization that you are second. Difficult to explain, but never the less true once you become conscious of it.