Nash

If you aren't conscious of something does that mean it doesn't exist?

27 posts in this topic

@Nemo28

Initially, when The Feeling is arising, any remaining against-self-perspectives will attempt to hijack Love, Infinite Intelligence. A bit unfathomable that a simply human thought could hijack infinite intelligence. How innocent are you - really. 

If it doesn’t feel amazing - let it go.

Give the steering wheel of thinking, to feeling

Feeling is nondual. Clear. Intelligence.

“Hell yes”

or

”Aw Hell no.”

Simple.

Feeling. 

Finding Nemo...? ?

♥️      ???      ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Nash said:

@Nahm So what I got from that video is experience is dependent upon the experiencer, and what we see is only "there" if we are here.

Does this mean that I am my experience? 

If nothing is real, then doesn't that mean that real is real but it is nothing? And all of the things I've experienced are not real because they are all things and i have never experienced nothingness truly? How can I experience nothing if experience isn't real but nothingness is? Seems paradoxical

Can experience be dependent upon what it is inseparable from?

Does experience require an experiencer ?  If so - says who?

What could be so magic that this could be the case?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyzYKVL5CB0

Yes, Nothing is real. But Nothing is not a thought about nothing. Nothing is Everything. Nothing is infinite being, love, intelligence, pure joy, bliss, unequivocally unattached to thoughts supporting falsities; absolutely free self-love.

If the set up is a thought that nothing is “non existence”, or an absence of anything....the punchline is that is a thought. 

”What’s” aware of that thought?

Your thought of real...is a thought, a veil to let go. Real doesn’t need clocks, black holes, white holes, paths & maps, and spinning totems.

When all is let go... nothing.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If you aren't conscious of something does that mean it doesn't exist?

What you're not conscious of is unknown.
Not necessarily that it doesn't exist.

@Nash Lets be precise. 

You are asking: if my sense organs don't pick something up it doesn't exist. That is different from: If you aren't conscious of something does that mean it doesn't exist? Because when you stop identifying with your body, you become everything and therefore also the tree you weren't able to pick up in your limited human form.

While your body may not be conscious of the tree in the woods your true self is. In the same way, you are an expression of God/Consciousness, a tree is also an expression of Consciousness. 

@Inliytened1 what do you think about that? 

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:16 PM, Inliytened1 said:

There can't even be a physical tree outside of consciousness because in order for there to be anything it has to first be in your consciousness.

Yes, but consciousness is everywhere, not just within your human perception. (View my reply above for further explanation) I would love to hear your thoughts about that.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

1 hour ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Yes, but consciousness is everywhere, not just within your human perception. (View my reply above for further explanation) I would love to hear your thoughts about that.

Yes that's correct.  There really is just pure consciousness and you're true nature is that you ARE consciousness itself.  There is just the appearance of a perceiver (a sectioned out space of consciousness that then believes it is conscious hehe) that is created by consciousness.   It is consciousness imagining there is a perceiver so that it can perceive itself from that "perspective" which it has created.  Reality is just a collection of these perspectives.

But as this perceiver you can notice the clue that there is just consciousness because everything is held there before it can exist.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.