Highest

The problem of other people

26 posts in this topic

There is a problem which arise when one goes too far with spiritual work as myself and many others. I myself are an introvert and I believe I'm spirtually gifted, given the fact that I was thrown into a rather supernatural spiritual realm just days after doing meditation for the first time in my life. It began slowly by seeing auras and energies, then it accelerated as the days went by. How this, without any psycadelics beside weed is possible, I don't know. 

Anyways, when this passed, I still meditated everyday for 2 years, being immersed in total emptiness aka no-self, clearly saw the illusion we call "Ego" and "Person", until I became conscious for the first time of the Self with a capital S. 

However, seeing all the illusion of myself has directly made me see the illusion which most human beings play, which many have said as well. It's not that we play an illusion, it's that we are the illusory actor playing an illusory game, and it's rather ugly. Most are unconscious of how they literally play this game. 

But for those who have becomed conscious of it and can't play it anymore since it's illusory , it seems to be difficult now what to do. We all have been used to act like a person, now that it's been seen through, what do we do including myself. Real advices are appreciated, not only for myself but anyone who struggles with this problem. 

Edited by Highest

I can't play this fuckings game anymore, this game of pretending and fear, I have becomed too conscious of it. Too conscious that I'm nothing=God=Everything to play the silly game of being a "someone". 

I have taken a one-directed process/path for too long and too far, to the point of feeling it's impossible to be with others than an illusory actor. But I know it isn't impossible. 

But when you see your fellow beings literally unconsciously playing a game of one mega personal disorder and literally look at you as insane for not playing along, I don't know what to do. 

28 minutes ago, Highest said:

it seems to be difficult now what to do. We all have been used to act like a person, now that it's been seen through, what do we do including myself.

You (awareness) continue to be "associated " to the body/mind, so you continue to "act" like a person! As long as the body/mind is alive.

You have no choice, sorry 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

can you feel this? ?

sure you are a person, but you aren’t just a person, you’re IT and how you choose to live IT is Completely up to you  

Love this talk, question the stories....listen to the first 5 minutes 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

You (awareness) continue to be "associated " to the body/mind, so you continue to "act" like a person! As long as the body/mind is alive.

You have no choice, sorry 

I see, sense, feel and are conscious that my fellow beings including myself is "acting" as One illusion aka the ego or person, everyone acting as their unique illusion. And I can see that they are unconscious of it. This is painful to see, but once you see it you can't deny it. 

And when I act as this illusion, I can't feel anything but suffer inside cuz I'm conscious it's not me! 

I believe we have a choice in this matter but are too afraid to take it.

@Highest  Here's the deal, as I see it, if you are aware of being aware (awareness), you recognize it's just you that is aware of thoughts. You aren't the thinker of them. Same as hearing. There is no hearer, just awareness hearing. Etc. 

Living from this perspective is easy. Where is the suffering if you are in the present moment and not living in what's not happening (mind made thoughts of past/future).

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Highest

All that is needed is some fine tuning of thoughts, feelings, and our unconditional source. You have experienced plenty of life, and you know plenty of what you don’t want. That was all of the work, and it is done. Congrats, and well done. Seriously. 

In aligning, in the fine tuning of the inner game, emotions are no longer created relative to circumstances, events and relationshipS - but rather, relative to your desires, and the source within you, which wants everything that you are wanting, for ‘you’, unconditionally. Sounds too good to be true sometimes, but the miracle is that it is true. 

This has nothing to do with anyone else, though at times it certainly seems so. It has only to do with your relationship between ‘you’, and source. It doesn’t matter if you screwed up, it doesn’t matter where you’re at, it doesn’t even matter what beliefs you may or may not be holding, and It’s never “too late”. 

When you are waking up every morning to life unfolding in the direction of your wanting, your desires - there simply are no problems. What was previously defined and experienced as “problems”, magically becomes the means, opportunities, situations and people by which your life’s dream is manifesting. You’ll wish everyone well in their endeavors, appreciating wherever they’re at on their path, sharing in the love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Anna1 Yeah, there is no problem with being in the present moment for me, my problem is when others try to drag me down to the illusion and look at me as non-human for refusing to do so.

It's like an ant becoming conscious around non-ants, becoming then conscious that these non-ants are in fact ants themselves s, then becoming conscious that all these ants are unconscious that they in fact are ants but cannot help but being unconscious of it and thus acting like non-ants.  

19 minutes ago, Highest said:

And I can see that they are unconscious of it. This is painful to see, but once you see it you can't deny it. 

This is another matter, but nothing to worry about.

Meaning, what's true about "others" is their true nature as awareness. They may or may not be conscious of it, but none the less, that is the truth. So, when interacting with ppl keep that in mind, but they may not be ready to recognize this about themselves and that's okay.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Why are you painting the illusion and "game" as something lesser or bad? Each moment of experience is an artwork that can be experienced from every perspective, dimension, sense, intensity, each moment is the point. This universe is one of an infinite amount of galleries. The limitations and "negative" mechanics of this universe like survival and death, is what enables a specific type of art influenced by the laws of this universe. In other universes where the beings are immortal, infinite and all-knowing, they can't genuinely create the experiences and artwork we do here.

"To the person who is in the state of consciousness I call mystical, this frenzy of activity all seems very weird, absurd. It is not to be criticized in an unkindly way, however. It's just a pity that they don't see their own absurdity.

One of the funny things about them is that they don't realize that there is a dimension, a sense in which their pursuit is magnificent. Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." I want to turn that into its opposite, in a way. I want to bless them - not forgive them - for not knowing what they're doing. I want to honor them, because the intensely serious preoccupations and anxieties of mankind appear to be not only absurd, but also a kind of marvel. They are a marvel in the same way, perhaps, that the protective coloring of a butterfly, which has somehow contrived to make its wings look like enormous eyes, is a marvel. When a bird that is about to devour it is confronted by these staring eyes, it hesitates a little, as you do when somebody stares at you. The butterfly appears to stare at the bird, and this phenomenon - the marvelous staring wings of the butterfly - seems to be a result of anxiety, the anxiety to survive all the problems and struggles of natural selection. And so, in our intense struggle, we are perhaps all unknowing poets."

Alan Watts: Eastern Wisdom, Modern Life: Collected Talks: 1960-1969

It's all a type of art only possible in a universe like this, even though it's all illusory and painted with only 1 "substance", consciousness. All their stories, pursuits of happiness, delusions, personalities, struggles, ideologies, bonds and networks. And especially the very limited type of art heavily influenced by the human perspective. The more God/consciousness/source can limit itself, the greater the artistry, it WANTS to get lost in its own creation and be fully immersed in the illusions, like you want, or previously liked to be totally distracted by a great movie/video game/musical composition

6 minutes ago, Highest said:

my problem is when others try to drag me down to the illusion and look at me as non-human for refusing to do so.

It's okay to "play" in the play of life. When you know who you are it's okay to let the action figure do as it does. You are the ultimate watcher of it all.

There's no right or wrong other then what you think. Don't hold such a firm grasp on to how you should or shouldn't be acting, as someone who is awakened and aware.

Be a little loose with it, see what happens.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Highest

All that is needed is some fine tuning of thoughts, feelings, and our unconditional source. You have experienced plenty of life, and you know plenty of what you don’t want. That was all of the work, and it is done. Congrats, and well done. Seriously. 

In aligning, in the fine tuning of the inner game, emotions are no longer created relative to circumstances, events and relationshipS - but rather, relative to your desires, and the source within you, which wants everything that you are wanting, for ‘you’, unconditionally. Sounds too good to be true sometimes, but the miracle is that it is true. 

This has nothing to do with anyone else, though at times it certainly seems so. It has only to do with your relationship between ‘you’, and source. It doesn’t matter if you screwed up, it doesn’t matter where you’re at, it doesn’t even matter what beliefs you may or may not be holding, and It’s never “too late”. 

When you are waking up every morning to life unfolding in the direction of your wanting, your desires - there simply are no problems. What was previously defined and experienced as “problems”, magically becomes the means, opportunities, situations and people by which your life’s dream is manifesting. You’ll wish everyone well in their endeavors, appreciating wherever they’re at on their path, sharing in the love. 

Yeah, I have a lot of inner work and fine tuning to do, immensly. I literally isolated myself for years, in order to figure out what I am, after watching Mooji. 

It's time to leave it behind now, focusing on this supposed problem with all I have, even if it takes me years. I don't want to become some kind of super human or God around anyone, or some illusion. But there is surely other choices, it's just that I see the illusory game to much, to the point of others seeing it even. But I can't help see what I see, in myself included. I will overcome this due. 

Tnx ?

@Anna1 tnx, your insights are good and helpful ?

Edited by Highest

@Highest ? thanks 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Highest

That was ‘the work’. It’s done. You know what you don’t want. Congrats. 

There’s nothing to leave behind. The key is of course bringing source, your internal guidance, along every step of the way. You can become exactly what you want to. You can do & experience exactly what you want to in this life. You most certainly can change what you see, it’s always up to you. That you see things in such a way which surely doesn’t resonate with you, is all the evidence you could need that it is not hard, and it does not take years. 

@The Awakened Vikingtnx??

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Highest

That was ‘the work’. It’s done. You know what you don’t want. Congrats. 

There’s nothing to leave behind. The key is of course bringing source, your internal guidance, along every step of the way. You can become exactly what you want to. You can do & experience exactly what you want to in this life. You most certainly can change what you see, it’s always up to you. That you see things in such a way which surely doesn’t resonate with you, is all the evidence you could need that it is not hard, and it does not take years. 

You are right. The truth is that I can't help but turn into this "actor", when I see everyone around me playing it. 

But this is what everyone with this problem needs to hear. There is a solution, a change can happen without the need to play an illusion if you don't want to, at the same time accepting it fully even if everyone around you is unconscious of it, for the undeniably true and real permanent thing is that we are all awareness, no matter if we are unconscious of it. Awareness is primordial, what we are, our entire direct experience and visual field. It's there eternally, beyond consciousnesses and unconsciousness. 

The only solution, as I see it, is to dissolve the power of fear and fuckings change myself. 

Nothing and no one needs to change, but myself and my delusions. I'm conscious of this now. 

Acceptance is key. I accept now everything as it is. 

The only question, if not the powerful actor, what should one become and how to? 

Haha sorry for the question Nahm, what a deluded question which only I can find out, using the very source to guide me of course. God, the dark side of spirituality is made conscious of now, it has made me both conscious and a mess simultaneously. @Nahm

Edited by Highest

@Highest

Everything is ok, you’re ok. All is awareness, and Good indeed. So Good! 

This, has nothing to do with anyone but you & God, and you’re perfect man. You’re perfect & good to go as is. Acting, becoming, ‘the dark side’, these have nothing to do with this. 

It can not even truly be said there is a mess. :)

I don't deny it, somehow I'm conscious of God and simultaneously a fuckings mess. I don't deny it anymore, I have found out what I am, but I have totally ignored doing even the slightest work on who I am, even a slightest work of what they call personal devolopment, shadow work etc. I found myself, at the same time I ignorered myself. 

It's time to go now God... 

@Highest

It’s done. You’re done. You have enough of what you don’t want for a hundred lives. 

Now it’s about what you do want - which is easily derived from what you don’t want.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Highest

It’s done. You’re done. You have enough of what you don’t want for a hundred lives. 

Now it’s about what you do want - which is easily derived from what you don’t want.

Yes, I'm done...

It has been done.

Tnx brother. You are extraordinary. My words cannot do justice, you are beyond words. Indeed, I love you. Simply because you are me, simultaneously not me. Beautiful. 

It's time to fix myself. It's time to leave spritual work behind, focus on personal work.