seeking_brilliance

Throat chakra

7 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me more about the throat chakra?  What are its actual functions, blockages, and methods of opening (balancing) ? Is it really tied to speaking your truth, or is that some sly mumbo jumbo as a hidden path of self help?  Please refrain from the 'helpful' comments like that I should search on Google. I've been seeking for upwards of five years. Part of the issue is trusting what I find on Google, so I would like to hear from more like - minded persons. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance I suffered with back and shoulder pain / psychological trauma and following a Reiki session I was diagnosed with a blocked throat shakra. Actual functions are self love, creative expression, communicating your needs and speaking your truth. Blockages can be to do with grief, trauma, loss of someone you love, divorce, separation and lack of self love. 

There are many methods of opening but some I found useful were reiki healing, massage, heart opening yoga positionsand singing. Others include diet, vitamins and superfoods. 

Luqmān was once asked, "What is your wisdom?" He replied, "I do not ask what I know, nor do I utter what has no benefit for me."

1.jpg

Al-Ghazali [ 1111AD ] The Revival of Religious Sciences

Edited by Angelite

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

What makes you interested in the throat chakra that you have seeked "upwards for five years"? 

1 hour ago, Logoi said:

What makes you interested in the throat chakra that you have seeked "upwards for five years"? 

Just seeking in general... and one of my main issues is speaking confidence, especially in front of my employees. This has been an issue since school, where I somehow weasled my way out of the mandatory oral communications class.  Thought it might be tied to a blocked throat chakra but I also still don't 100% suscribe to the idea that the balance of chakras are based on psychological aspects.. ?‍♂️

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Everything’s connected, the mind makes it all possible. Perhaps it’s an identity crisis. Change identity, rewrite the mental programs by choosing a new focus, watch as desires shift reality