Angelite

Paradigm Crush ?

114 posts in this topic

And if you obey most of those in this world they will mislead you from the way of Allah. Not they follow except the assumption, and not they (do) except guess. 6:116

And We have already known the preceding [generations] among you, and We have already known the later [ones to come]. 15:24 

I am a bit number conscious. If you look closely, everything has been pre-determined perfectly. 

It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute. 6:2

Every baby are born pure. It is the parents who made them x x x x or x . 

Document 32_1.jpg

Logic is not against mysticism. As mysticism is above logic. 

The greatest sufi is the prophet. 

They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent. 5:17

I am shown to clear judgement in many different ways..

I don't forget my memories. The ugliness of others. The good & the bad alike. 

I don't forget my memories. Even childhood memories. Everything felt like yesterday. 

@cetus56 I remember your red fish

On 20/12/2019 at 1:04 PM, Angelite said:

Do not ask me how question. If you find something wrong with my paradigm you can point it out to me. Let's see if yours is better.

An open invitation to challenge one's paradigm? Oh yes, I'll bite.

However, let me preface this by saying that I don't know much about you other than that you are Muslim...Now what version of Islam you're following is something I'm not sure. So forgive me if I make false assumptions about your views (I'll try to be reasonable with my assumptions)

Let me start off with your central claim:

On 19/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, Angelite said:

The only thing that is to be said :

[you x everything] < Allah

• All of the following arguments I make will be an attempt to diminish Allah to show you how absurd the God of Islam is

First of let me ask you what Allah is. That is to ask what is the substance of Allah.

I think the most common understanding is that Allah is some for of spirit (I'm assuming you subscribe to that understanding too). That, however, does not seem to be the case when we look at this Quran verse:

[68:42] The Day that the shin shall be laid bare, and they shall be summoned to bow in adoration, but they shall not be able

The shin will be lead bare? Allah has.. a Shin ? I believe it is quite clear in the verse..

Let's look at a Hadith:

Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet. The Prophet said, "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed," and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "While Al-Masih Ad- Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape." [Sahih Bukhari 7407]

The Prophet said, "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn `Abbas). [Sahih Bukhari 7131]

What are these hadiths implying..? That Allah doesn't have one eye and so what? Does Allah have two eyes? Perhaps three? It does not explicitly state it but don't you think it's a bit suspicious how Muhammad had to clarify this so much? I mean if people understood God as to be a spiritual thing, then it is obvious that God doesn't have one eye, and not just that but even the idea of God having any number of eyes should've been immediately deemed false.. Why, then, is there this unnecessary hadith? I'm pretty sure you get what the most rational explanation could be.

Another hadith I find absurd:

Jabir reported that the Throne of the most Compassionate shook because of the death of Sa'd b. Mu'adh. [Sahih Bukhari 2466 b]

I heard the Prophet saying, "The Throne (of Allah) shook at the death of Sa`d bin Mu`adh." Through another group of narrators, Jabir added, "I heard the Prophet : saying, 'The Throne of the Beneficent shook because of the death of Sa`d bin Mu`adh." [Sahih Bukhari 3803]

Three points about this:

1. Notice that the mention of a throne in both of these hadiths confirms Allah as a material being
  2. Isn't it just outright stupid and absurd how the death of a mere companion would disturb Allah, the creator of the entire universe, so much that his throne shook? 
  3. Even if I were to interpret this as something metaphorical, it still stupid how the death of a mere companion of the prophet would affect Allah and his throne like this

Another verse about Allah

[6:101] Originator of the heavens and the earth—how can He have a son when He never had a companion? He created all things, and He has knowledge of all things.

Again, the verse reinforcing the idea that Allah is material. But I mean, do you see how ridiculous this is? Allah literally implying that he, even as the creator of the cosmos, needs a wife to procreate ??? That is a misunderstanding of the christian trinity first of all. And secondly, a God needs to have a wife, that he is to have sex with.. for there to be a son ??? 

Well I could go on, but I feel like this is enough for now.

@dyras

Edited by Angelite

Not to mention that a lot of your translations is wrong btw. @Dryas

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite What can I say lol. I didn't translate them myself, pulled them out of Muslim websites (quranwow.com, sunnah.com).

1 hour ago, Dryas said:

@Angelite What can I say lol. I didn't translate them myself, pulled them out of Muslim websites (quranwow.com, sunnah.com).

Those must be a fake muslim websites then. Or your explanation of it (that are wrong). 

Shin. Shin god? Are you korean?

Reading those verses incorrectly..

Use this instead  https://quran.com

shin in that verse is referring to the human shin. Your legs when you bow in prostration. your shin not Allah's 'shin' . Though everything belongs to Allah because He created it. 

I think it has to do with punishment. When you are being striked on your shins. It will be hard to bow in prostration.

This sura is a good one anyway..

Edited by Angelite

21 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Those must be a fake muslim websites then. Or your explanation of it (that are wrong). 

Well I'm pretty sure it's not fake but I'll use your site anyway

https://quran.com/68/42?translations=84,22,20,101,18

https://quran.com/6/101?translations=22,21,19

https://sunnah.com/muslim/44/176

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/63/29

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/78

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/97/36

Those are all the links

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

Or your explanation of it (that are wrong). 

shin in that verse is referring to the human shin. Your legs when you bow in prostration. your shin not Allah's 'shin' . Though everything belongs to Allah because He created it. 

I think it has to do with punishment. When you are being striked on your shins. It will be hard to bow in prostration.

This sura is a good one anyway..

Paradigm Crush

God's mercy will look for those who suffers the most. The weakest. The poorest

(Not necessarily in material wealth) 

Btw my definition of God is the one and only God. Not you. 

?Gonna get rid of these soon. Should I burn it or should I give it away? But that's gonna waste someone's time.

sp.jpg

sp2.jpg

Actually I haven't read it after i've known that we can't actually read it. (Prohibition by the prophet, because the Quran is a complete book).

I only opened it back when tsuki asked for comparison. 

I think many people had known about the spider. 

My interpretation of it was something that will pass. Useless. That won't give you any benefits whatsoever. Not everlasting. I can destroy it in a second. (In other words, everything except God) 

But then, my guru said :

The Spider?

Is a thief in ambush. A scammer.

Spider webs means building your home with impure income. From a stolen good. It is indeed the weakest of homes.

Home in my religion is referring to the heart. The thief are those who seek others (stealing goods) instead of God. 

It is indeed the weakest of all homes. 

♣

29:69

Edited by Angelite