Angelite

Paradigm Crush ?

114 posts in this topic

We are one

[10:19]And mankind was not but one community [united in religion], but [then] they differed. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord, it would have been judged between them [immediately] concerning that over which they differ.

(once)

32 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite Why do you think Allah allows suffering in this world? Creator of all things. Why not make everyone happy and content without suffering through the ups and downs of life?

Doesn't this fact of the suffering of the world contradict Allah's traits of infinite love and infinite compassion?

Like Rape, Murder, Torture. Why would Allah create these things and then punish us eternally for committing them to each other? Why not just create this world without those things in it.

Because you project your notion of love and suffering onto God. As if Allah is like u..

@Angelite But god creates our reality then he creates things in our reality that are not allowed. That's what doesn't make sense. Why create something for us and then punish us when we do it. That does not make sense.

I do agree. You crushed my paradigm about god's love. What i view as love and what god views as love must be different.

@Angelite So god creates us to test us. Then if we fail the test he will punish in hell. But because god is all knowing and he created us, then he knew from the moment he created each of us into this reality who would fail the test and who would pass. So whoever fails this test will have been doomed from their conception. The moment god created the dammed he knew they would be dammed because he is all knowing. God has the power to step in and ensure that everyone passes the test. But he doesn't. Is this consistent with your paradigm about god?

@Raptorsin7 your words are as if you are quoting a hadeeth. I have yet to understand it. 

You know when sometimes I said it is a gift from God?

[16:93] And if Allah had willed, He could have made you [of] one religion, but He causes to stray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And you will surely be questioned about what you used to do.

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Sorry it's based on different attributes that have been attributed to Allah/God from different religious people i've seen talk about this stuff. It always confused me. I believe in a higher power so i'm not saying this disproves god or anything. 

No, what do you mean by gift from god?

Edited by Raptorsin7

♣16.An-Nahl [The Bees]

90.Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.

91.And fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have taken it, [O believers], and do not break oaths after their confirmation while you have made Allah, over you, a witness. Indeed, Allah knows what you do.

92.And do not be like she who untwisted her spun thread after it was strong [by] taking your oaths as [means of] deceit between you because one community is more plentiful [in number or wealth] than another community. Allah only tries you thereby. And He will surely make clear to you on the Day of Resurrection that over which you used to differ.

93.And if Allah had willed, He could have made you [of] one religion, but He causes to stray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And you will surely be questioned about what you used to do.

94.And do not take your oaths as [means of] deceit between you, lest a foot slip after it was [once] firm, and you would taste evil [in this world] for what [people] you diverted from the way of Allah, and you would have [in the Hereafter] a great punishment.

95.And do not exchange the covenant of Allah for a small price. Indeed, what is with Allah is best for you, if only you could know.

96.Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.

97.Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.

98.So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy].

99.Indeed, there is for him(satan) no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.

100.his authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah .

I love this synchronicities. 

A she was mentioned only once in these 10 verses.

While a he was mentioned 9 times. 

xD

29. Al-Ankabūt [The Spider]

41.(The)example (of)those who take besides Allah, protectors/allies (is)like the spider who takes a house. And indeed the weakest (of)houses (is)surely (the)house (of)the spider.  If(only) they know. 

42.Indeed Allah knows what they invoke besides Him any thing. And He (is)the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

43.And those examples We set forth to mankind, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.

@Angelite Didn't you seek the help of a guru? That is an example of taking an ally besides Allah. According to these verses only Allah is necessary to seek advice from. So did you make a mistake taking the guru as an ally?

5.Al-Ma'idah [The Table Spread]

116. And when Allah said , "O Isa(Jesus), Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'take me and my mother (as)two gods from besides Allah.'" He(Jesus) will say, 'Glory be to You! It was not for me to say that which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, You (are) All-Knower (of) the unseen. 

117. I said not to them except what You commanded me- to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are , over all things, Witness.

118. If You should punish them- indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

119. Allah will say, " This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are Gardens [in Paradise] flows from underneath it the rivers, will abide in it forever. Allah is pleased with them and and they are pleased with Him. That (is) (the) great success.

120. To Allah (belongs) the dominion of the heavens and the earthand what is in them. And He (is) over every thing All-Powerful. 

Says a prophet(Isa) who can do many miracles...

3.Ali 'Imran (The Family of 'Imrān)

49.And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

50.And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

51.Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

51 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite Didn't you seek the help of a guru? 

I did, but I only worship Allah. I had a minor disagreement with a real life guru before. Those who knows better than me, are respected. All of my gurus , the only thing they did was to point me to the Highest God. Allah. They don't wanna be worshipped. Neither do I wanna worship them. But respect is a must. But not worship. 

Edited by Angelite

54 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

According to these verses only Allah is necessary to seek advice from. 

What you said is true. 

[6:107] But if Allah had willed, they would not have associated Him with partners. And We have not appointed you over them as a guardian, nor are you a manager over them.

...continued...

Ā'isha (Peace & blessings be upon her) is not an average 9 year-old. She carries the soul of Abī Bakr, the first man to become a muslim after prophet Muhammad's revelation. The first man to believe him and his best friend. This marriage is planned way before she was born.

She is a duplicate of Abī Bakr. And was called the mother of believers(including all the man and woman). Referred to as a scholar.

She has the closest relation to the prophet after Khadeeja(his first wife) and Abī Bakr.
Her role is basically a muslim scholar. Because she live a long life after the death of the prophet. (20years of learning directly from the prophet).

Known to be intelligent.

Wouldn't Islam be better if the prophet didn't marry a 9 year old girl?

zz.jpg

Said Nursi

Edited by Angelite

ADAM & EVE

♣ 1:2

123. [ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise - all, [your descendants] being enemies to one another. And if there should come to you guidance from Me - then whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray [in the world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter].

124. And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."

125. He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?"

[ Qurān, 20.Taha ]

24:23 Indeed those who accuse the chaste women, unaware women and the believing women are cursed in this world and the Hereafter. And for them a punishment great. [Light]

On 12/23/2019 at 7:22 AM, Angelite said:

zz.jpg

Edited by Angelite

I wanna share the continuation of my synchronicity

Sitting over my desk overlooking the window reading something. It was sunset. I sit until it is completely dark. There are hundreds if not thousands of birds flying slightly above my eye level. They look like tiny particles indistinguishable from the winds. It flows with the winds. I thought it was the same thing. I went out & see that it was everywhere. Not only in my area but as far as my eyes could see.

I wonder what  the symbolism of these free flying birds(hundreds if not thousands) is. They look so free. Like an extension of the winds.

And someone pm me. Haha. I had asked her about the fish sometime ago.

BIRD is a symbol of SPIRIT (روح)

WATER is a symbol of KNOWLEDGE

and A FISH is a symbol of SOUL (نَفْس)

I always remember my first memory. I asked someone to check the pic & the date of that memory back home.

It was a fish.

The only relevance of a fish in the Quran is about Moses and his journey to find knowledge.

Between the two water element.

When you've arrived at such place. That's where you'll meet your guru.

[18:60]And [mention] when Moses said to his student, "I will not cease [traveling] until I reach the junction of the two seas or continue for a long period."

[18:61]But when they reached the junction between them, they forgot their fish, and it took its course into the sea, slipping away.

[18:62]Then when they had passed beyond , he(Moses) said to his student, "Bring us our morning meal. Certainly we have suffered in our journey this fatigue."

[18:63]He said, "Did you see when we retired to the rock? Then indeed I forgot the fish. And none made forget it except the Satan- that I should mention it. And it took its way into the say amazingly.

[18:64](Moses)said, "That is what we were seeking." So they returned, on their footprints retracing.