Angelite

Paradigm Crush ?

114 posts in this topic

On the Corruption of Christianity and Judaism (back then, during the time of prophet)

On 12/17/2019 at 8:30 AM, Angelite said:

Gold & silver might be a spider webs to someone else.. 

[9:34] O you who have believed, indeed many of the rabbis and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and avert [them] from the way of Allah . And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah - give them tidings of a painful punishment.

[9:35] The Day when it will be heated in the fire of Hell and seared therewith will be their foreheads, their flanks, and their backs, [it will be said], "This is what you hoarded for yourselves, so taste what you used to hoard."

It is one thing to hoard gold and silver. But another thing to spend it on destruction and egoic needs.

And another thing to think that you're doing good, when you're actually destroying humanity..

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

then you are not any of the tier 3

There is no Tier 3 in spiral dynamics is it?

@Arcangelo beyond turquoise would be tier 3. Check out AQAL integral theory. It means "the intellect" in Arabic. 

I don't agree with these models btw. 

Paradigm Crush

Is when you post a factual statement that will crush my paradigm. Not a question for me to answer. 

I give a statement. You crush it. You give a statement. I will decide whether I would agree with it or wouldn't. 

Edited by Angelite

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

@Arcangelo beyond turquoise would be tier 3. Check out AQAL integral theory. It means "the intellect" in Arabic. 

Yeah, i checked but tier 3 belongs to integral theory not spiral dynamics. But IDK i might be wrong.

Leo crushed my paradigm when he explained that we can demonstrate to ourselves that we don't have free will. I thought I had free will up to that point.

If you are OK with Mohamed having sex with a 9 year old. It will be near impossible to crush your paradigm.

You know you come across like a stage blue person right? I am orange but i have lots of green and a little yellow in me, and when i take psychedelics i can reach turquoise in some sort of way.

How would you label yourself using the spiral dynamics model?

Prophet Muhammad (May Allah be pleased with him) married his best friend's daughter at the age of 53 when she was 9 . 

But prophet Muhammad is good looking. Died 20 years later at the age of 63. 

It was his first marriage after the death of his first wife, Khadeeja. It was his first love, married her when he was 25 and she 40. 

@Arcangelo Integral theory by ken wilber is an extension of spiral dynamic. 

I said I don't agree with spiral dynamic. Discuss it at some other time. 

9 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

You know you come across like a stage blue person right? I am orange but i have lots of green and a little yellow in me, and when i take psychedelics i can reach turquoise in some sort of way.

because I only speak about spirituality & religion in this forum. And I will only speak about these in this forum. What is turquoise from your pov btw? 

Edit : free will is relative. It can range from 0 to 100% based on your relative experience. 

Edited by Angelite

32 minutes ago, Angelite said:

But prophet Muhammad is good looking.

Haha is this a troll?

How do you know that?

25 minutes ago, Angelite said:

What is turquoise from your pov btw? 

Oh man this is gonna be a long response. For me is the whole I am god you are god thing, the whole i am you, you are me thing. Almost no ego, almost or completely enlightened. Not being able to distinguish the separation between you and the world. Feeling like you know everything, feeling like you ''get it''

All the good stuff science can't prove, but you don't care because it is real, you clearly see the limitations of science, etc.

37 minutes ago, Angelite said:

married his best friend's daughter at the age of 53 when she was 9 . 

I read that he married her when she was six, and had sex with her when she was 9.

Are you OK with this?

14 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Haha is this a troll?

How do you know that?

No~ based on the reports..

16 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I read that he married her when she was six, and had sex with her when she was 9.

Are you OK with this?

The Rules of Marriage in Islam

1. You need to reached the age of adulthood (re:puberty)
  2. Sane
  3. Capable (mentally, physically, financially)
  4. A muslim (including the people of the book)

In my religion, you will be treated like an adult when you reached puberty. Complete responsibility. You'll be accounted for your action. 

She must have reached the age of adulthood at nine. Hence move in together. The 6 is more like an engagement, a promise made with her father. 

My personal opinion: in this age, kids these days, I don't think it's imaginable. Haha

A question to contemplate :

• A war, is prevalent back then , is he a good leader ?
  • Slavery was the norm back then, is he a good slave owner? 

On the 1:2 ratio

If a man is a full moon, a woman will be a half moon. 

Two woman will make a full moon.

One, because of our cycle. (In general) Women have it max for half month. We are pure for the rest of the month. 

• A man will have to practice all of religious practices throughout the month (re:forever) , while a woman will have to practice the religion only when she is pure. (Half month)

*Daily religious practices includes the 5 daily prayers & the fasting during Ramadaan. 

Two, Adam was created first, from him God created Eve. And from Eve came a new being. Adam is one. While Eve will always duplicate. 

Try to make a man pregnant. Till then~ 

Initially, Adam (re:man) was the first human. 

The male before the female. 

The man will be the frontier. If something bad were to happen, it will be on them. They are made twice as stronger than you. 

Being on the front row is risky. There is a reason why a man is given twice the power of a woman. They are the shield. That power is not to be corrupted though. It comes with responsibility. Just like the religious practices mentioned above. The losers are those who exploits the halfs.

Why should a woman's testimony be worth half of a man's? God is not sexist, this teaching is outdated. Don't you agree?

And why should a man be able to beat his wife to teach her a lesson? Why would got condone domestic violence?

@Raptorsin7

Edited by Angelite

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

“…And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her…”

Allaah has commanded the testimony of two women so as to be sure that they remember, because the mind and memory of two women takes the place of the mind and memory of one man. (See I’laam al-Muwaqqa’een, part 1, p. 75).

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/20051/why-is-the-witness-of-one-man-considered-to-be-equal-to-the-witness-of-two-women 

Are there verses in the Quran that say this? These are translations so it's not 100% the same.

You basically called me a liar fyi...

Edited by Raptorsin7

Strike them....with a grass~

[38:44] And take in your hand a bunch [of grass] and strike with it (your wife) and do not break your oath." Indeed, We found him patient, an excellent servant. Indeed, he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah ].

This is what happen when you don't read the Quran as a whole. I've told you to read it. Only then. (Your opinion is relevant)

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Allaah has commanded the testimony of two women so as to be sure that they remember, because the mind and memory of two women takes the place of the mind and memory of one man. (See I’laam al-Muwaqqa’een, part 1, p. 75).

I think you have answered your own question. This is another example of my ♣1:2 ratio ~

Do not break your oath

Is referring to the oath made on your wedding. To not hurt her physically, mentally, emotionally etc

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Sigh... The verse is literal. You are trying to tell me that I shouldn't read that verse as if a man is allowed to strike or beat his arrogant and disobedient wife? 

This is paradigm crush... You invited people to argue against your paradigm... Then you ignore arguments and cherry pick verses to avoid uncomfortable realities of following Islam as it's written. 

Those verses are part of the whole. A woman's intellectual deficit compared to a man, and the man's right to beat arrogance out of his wife. That is part and parcel of Islam. That's why i'm trying to argue against it because those are obviously wrong and not from god...

Yes pleasexD

I love aesthetics~

Clear up your posts that does not give me or the readers or yourself a benefit. 

Eg. Unnecessary argument. 

(I like the verse and hadeeth that you've mentioned btw) it discuss a real argument. But not the bickering

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite No problem. I actually like your cannon ball thing lol it makes it more appealing to look at on the journal section XD.

Okay pretty much everything i wrote is unnecessary argument I left the few posts about the verses i don't like. I can remove those too if you want just let me know. 

I can remove this one too after if you want.

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Those verses are part of the whole. A woman's intellectual deficit compared to a man.

If I remember it correctly,

A man is 9/10 intellect and 1/10 passion.

A woman is 9/10 passion and 1/10 intellect. 

(Idk I will recheck it again)

Both makes up a 10

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Why do you think Allah allows suffering in this world? Creator of all things. Why not make everyone happy and content without suffering through the ups and downs of life?

Doesn't this fact of the suffering of the world contradict Allah's traits of infinite love and infinite compassion?

Like Rape, Murder, Torture. Why would Allah create these things and then punish us eternally for committing them to each other? Why not just create this world without those things in it.

I'm going to remove this because it's more of a question not a paradigm crusher.

Edited by Raptorsin7