Angelite

Paradigm Crush ?

114 posts in this topic

Birds & Winds

And We gave understanding of the case to Solomon, and to each [of them] We gave judgement and knowledge. And We subjected with David the mountains to glorify Our praises and (also) the birds. And We were the Doers. [21:79]

And to Solomon the wind, forcefully blowing, by his command to the land which We blessed [in it]. And We are over ever thing Knowers. [21:81]

On 12/17/2019 at 8:26 AM, Angelite said:

The Spider

29:41.(The)example (of)those who take besides Allah, protectors/allies (is)like the spider who takes a house. And indeed the weakest (of)houses (is)surely (the)house (of)the spider.  If(only) they know. 

29:42.Indeed Allah knows what they invoke besides Him any thing. And He (is)the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

29:43.And those examples We set forth to mankind, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.

[29:64] And this life of the world is not but amusement and play. And indeed the Home of the Hereafter- surely it is the life, if only they know.

[29:65] And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allah, sincere to Him in religion. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him.

[29:66] So that they will deny what We have granted them, and they will enjoy themselves. But soon they will know.

Edited by Angelite

THE UNIVERSE

Fussilat : "Explained in Detail"

Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds." [41:9]

And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask. [41:10]

Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly." [41:11]

And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing. [41:12]

But if they turn away, then say, "I have warned you of a thunderbolt like the thunderbolt [that struck] 'Aad and Thamud. [41:13]

( NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. BUT ALSO LITERALLY )

An Eclipse

As I continued to think about the full moon and the half moon, the sun & the earth, I wrote this micro drawings.

g.jpg

And the next day, I woke up to an eclipse. A solar eclipse to be exact. 

• The sun symbolizes your higher self (the spirit)
  • The earth symbolizes your lower self (the soul&the body)
  • The moon casting it's shadow on earth. Two sides of the same moon. 

[14:33] And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in it's orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day.

vc.jpg

(I usually sleep for a moment at noon)

[22:61]That is because Allah causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night and because Allah is Hearing and Seeing.

I am influenced by Said Nursi. He used to compare the Sun, the moon and the earth to spirituality.

(It was funny. Everyone knows about it except me. I am not eclipse conscious~ Didn't expect to see it so soon~)

Edited by Angelite

A LIE

Ash-Shu'ara : "The Poet" 

69.And recite to them the news of Abraham,

70.When he said to his father and his people, "What do you worship?"

71.They said, "We worship idols and remain to them devoted."

72.He said, "Do they hear you when you supplicate?

73.Or do they benefit you, or do they harm?"

74.They said, "But we found our fathers doing thus."

75.He said, "Then do you see what you have been worshipping,

76.You and your ancient forefathers?

77.Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds,

78.Who created me, and He [it is who] guides me.

79.And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink.

80.And when I am ill, it is He who cures me

81.And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life

82.And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense."

83.[And he said], "My Lord, grant me authority and join me with the righteous.

84.And grant me a reputation of honor among later generations.

85.And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.

86.And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray.

87.And do not disgrace me on the Day they are [all] resurrected -

88.The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children

89.But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart."

90.And Paradise will be brought near [that Day] to the righteous.

91.And Hellfire will be brought forth for the deviators,

92.And it will be said to them, "Where are those you used to worship

93.Other than Allah ? Can they help you or help themselves?"

94.So they will be overturned into Hellfire, they and the deviators

95.And the soldiers of Iblees, all together.

96.They will say while they dispute therein,

97."By Allah, we were indeed in manifest error

98.When we equated you with the Lord of the worlds.

99.And no one misguided us except the criminals.

100.So now we have no intercessors

101.And not a devoted friend.

102.Then if we only had a return [to the world] and could be of the believers... "

103.Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.

104.And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.

" And when I am ill " is a lie...

Hmm speaking about the fish. It would be the Sabbath day for the Jews. When they are prohibited from catching a fish on saturday. (To dedicate that day solely for worship, fishing is a worldly temptation)

4.An-Nisa : " The Women "

153.The People of the Scripture ask you to bring down to them a book from the heaven. But they had asked of Moses [even] greater than that and said, "Show us Allah outright," so the thunderbolt struck them for their wrongdoing. Then they took the calf [for worship] after clear evidences had come to them, and We pardoned that. And We gave Moses a clear authority.

154.And We raised over them the mount for [refusal of] their covenant; and We said to them, "Enter the gate bowing humbly", and We said to them, "Do not transgress on the sabbath", and We took from them a solemn covenant.

On Jesus the son of Mary

155 And for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, "Our hearts are wrapped". Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.

156 And for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander,

157 And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

158 Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

159 And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

crucified-jesus-painting-13.jpg

@Unjigorjigor

We believe that it was not him.

& The Jews

160 For wrongdoing on the part of the Jews, We made unlawful for them [certain] good foods which had been lawful to them, and for their averting from the way of Allah many [people],

161 And [for] their taking of usury while they had been forbidden from it, and their consuming of the people's wealth unjustly. And we have prepared for the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

162 But those firm in knowledge among them and the believers believe in what has been revealed to you, and what was revealed before you. And the establishers of prayer [especially] and the givers of zakah and the believers in Allah and the Last Day - those We will give a great reward.

163 Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

FIRE , WATER , EARTH , WIND

[38:76]He said, "I am better than him. Thou hast created me from fire, while Thou has created him from clay."

[38:69]I have no knowledge of the Highest Assembly, when they dispute. 

(Refers to the assembly of angels.)

[38:72]So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration." 

Some old drawings of when I was 13.

s.jpg

On the topic of RHYTHM & MOVEMENT

z.jpg

When it comes to rythm & movement, what comes to mind is Frank O Gehry. I don't know if he's enlightened. But his architecture is inspired by movement & a fish. Many people detest his works, but he actually put a lot of thoughts in his design idea (or process). 

This is pretty.

Louis-Vuitton-HQ.png

I think he is enlightened..God created everything from water...

Edited by Angelite

Disrupting the balance~

Edited by Angelite

THE HIGHEST ASSEMBLY

[38:69]I have no knowledge of the Highest Assembly, when they dispute. 

(Refers to the assembly of angels.) ..

WATER is a symbol of KNOWLEDGE

Edited by Angelite

55. Al-Rahmān : "The Compassionate"

7. ..And the Balance He has set.

8.That you transgress not in the balance. 

9.So set right the weight and fall not short in the balance. 

[3:163]

They are [varying] degrees in the sight of Allah, and Allah is Seeing of whatever they do..

♣FIRE sometimes I do love fire.

[27:7] When Moses said to his family, "Indeed, I have perceived a fire. I will bring you from there information or will bring you a burning torch that you may warm yourselves."

I love the ♣RAIN too. 

[39:41] And of His signs is that you see the earth stilled, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and grows. Indeed, He who has given it life is the Giver of Life to the dead. Indeed, He is over all things competent.

Paradigm Crush

.   Outer appearances does not necessarily reflects the insides   .

This day, it may appear to be more equalized. Outwardly. Only God knows what is in every heart..

[17:56] Say, "Invoke those you have claimed [as gods] besides Him, for they do not possess the [ability for] removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]."

[17:57] Those whom they invoke seek means of access to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared.

♣QURĀN                                            [20] Tā Hā

And what is that in your right hand, O Moses?" (17)

He said, "It is my staff; I lean upon it, and I bring down leaves for my sheep and I have therein other uses." (18)

[ Allah ] said, "Throw it down, O Moses." (19)

So he threw it down, and thereupon it was a snake, moving swiftly. (20)

[ Allah ] said, "Seize it and fear not; We will return it to its former condition. (21)

And draw near your hand to your side; it will come out white, without blemish, as another sign, (22)

That We may show you [some] of Our greater signs. (23)

Other than Him, so scheme (your worst) against me, all together, and give me no respite. [11:55]

Indeed, I have relied upon Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its fore-lock. Indeed, my Lord is on a path straight. [11:56]

Paradigm Crush ♣ 

.  Everything can be a curse or a blessing   .

A wind can be a blessing to someone, but a curse to another. 

A rain is a blessing to me but a curse to someone else. 

[38:36] So We made the wind subservient unto him, coursing gently by his command wither he wished. 

[54:19] Truly We sent upon them a howling wind on a day of incessant misfortune, tearing out people as if they were uprooted palm trunks. 

21 hours ago, Angelite said:

♣FIRE sometimes I do love fire.

[27:7] When Moses said to his family, "Indeed, I have perceived a fire. I will bring you from there information or will bring you a burning torch that you may warm yourselves."

[4:10] Truly those who consume the property of orphans unjustly only consume fire in their bellies, and they will burn in a blazing flame. 

[19:52] And we called him from the right side of Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to Us, for mystic (converse).