mindcentral

Peter Ralston re: Love

67 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I would recommend you guys to read the book of Peter Cutler - The Zen of Love.

This is a transmission. It will break your heart open like a walnut if you're open enough. Test it. You can download the PDF for free. This man has online satsang/transmissions on youtube (The Enlightened Way). His energy will most definitely be felt by you.

He's living proof of someone embodying Absolute Love. You can clearly feel the contrasts with Ralston.

You're welcome!

@Visionary Awesome, I've just read the first few chapters and I see what you mean.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

6 hours ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Visionary Awesome, I've just read the first few chapters and I see what you mean.

Awesomeeeee. Now enjoy the rest of it. Certain chapters are more intense than others.

Clearly Ralston just hasn't awakened the hart like 100s of other Non-Duality teachers, as Leo says there are manyfacets to awakening and not every teacher is finished, Ralston is one who is definitely not 'finished' so to speak, not shitting on him as his students clearly benefit from him, but just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they are fully awakened. 

This is why I constantly recommend truly Self Realized beings to read and watch to understand what full self realization looks like. 

Eastern Examples- Ramana Maharshi, Nisgardatta Maharaj 

Western Examples- Rupert Spira, Adyashanti (more recent stuff), Ramaji and Francis Lucille 

Of course there's many more more but these are just examples of the top of my head. 

When you open yourself to love, your whole view on the 'world' changes yet again!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

14 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Clearly Ralston just hasn't awakened the hart like 100s of other Non-Duality teachers, as Leo says there are manyfacets to awakening and not every teacher is finished, Ralston is one who is definitely not 'finished' so to speak, not shitting on him as his students clearly benefit from him, but just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they are fully awakened. 

This is why I constantly recommend truly Self Realized beings to read and watch to understand what full self realization looks like. 

Eastern Examples- Ramana Maharshi, Nisgardatta Maharaj 

Western Examples- Rupert Spira, Adyashanti (more recent stuff), Ramaji and Francis Lucille 

Of course there's many more more but these are just examples of the top of my head. 

When you open yourself to love, your whole view on the 'world' changes yet again!

I would still be really careful about downplaying Ralstons awakening. I don't think there is better work out there when it comes to exploring the nature of the conceptual self vs being. If someone disagrees, show me otherwise if you've read Ralston's books. How deeply he breaks down every layer of the self in his work is seems unparalleled. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Love needs a real recontextualization at a certain point by letting go of even the positive attachments. One should question and search for love with new eyes. In order to realize this Absolute Love you should go beyond sensuality and emotionality. 

27 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

I would still be really careful about downplaying Ralstons awakening. I don't think there is better work out there when it comes to exploring the nature of the conceptual self vs being. If someone disagrees, show me otherwise if you've read Ralston's books. How deeply he breaks down every layer of the self in his work is seems unparalleled. 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

31 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Love needs a real recontextualization at a certain point by letting go of even the positive attachments. One should question and search for love with new eyes. In order to realize this Absolute Love you should go beyond sensuality and emotionality. 

Freedom is the word to describe THIS.... it simply includes everything... you can call it love or banana sandwich, but to me it's all-encompassing

There simply is no purpose or meaning... it is just THIS... ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi