GabeN

Anyone has a list of all the absolutes in the universe?

14 posts in this topic

How do we know that we got all of them? 

Edit: I meant to say facets of the absolutes, my bad :)

Edited by GabeN

There is only one of them. You.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, GabeN said:

How do we know that we got all of them? 

I don't think you quite understand the work. I'm afraid you're just losing yourself in the mind.

Have you ever been to a serious retreat?

unborn Truth

@Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is only one of them. You.

I understand what you mean, ultimately it's one, but death for example is not an absolute, while other things like Love, Survival, Self etc are, but maybe my question is pointless...

@ajasatya

15 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

I don't think you quite understand the work. I'm afraid you're just losing yourself in the mind.

Have you ever been to a serious retreat?

I had a few awakenings, but I'm still very early in the work

@GabeN

There are no absolutes in the universe, the universe is second order to absolute (universe is within absolute).

Absolute can not be found in the universe, as absolute is the universe. Every thought (all thought being “in” the universe) is therefore relative, duality. A word sort of ‘tricks us’ into believing it has meaning, by implying what that word does not mean. Up ’means’ not down. Down ’means’ not up. Without down, up is revealed to actually have been meaningless all along, and the same for down. This is the case of the thinker. Survival is also a thought. That’s how sneaky thinking is. Survival is a thought that is itself ‘the thinker’, sneakily surviving.

I’d imagine the catalyst of the thinking is the wanting of the feelings, from the awakenings. The feelings never went anywhere, the thinking just fired up again. Feelings naturally fill up the body when the thoughts are tended. It is an ox, but there’s no plan b really. 

Love, & Self are also words that point, but when you scrutinize their duality enough, you end up back at you. Existence, Being also. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, GabeN said:

@Leo Gura

I understand what you mean, ultimately it's one, but death for example is not an absolute, while other things like Love, Survival, Self etc are, but maybe my question is pointless...

Its not pointless - its a good question.  Survival is not a facet of the Absolute.  

The Absolute = Absolute Infinity = Infinite Love = God = Death = Infinite Consciousness = Being = Goodness = Infinite Intelligence

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm wow mate well said , you made something click for me there.

5 minutes ago, GabeN said:

@Nahm wow mate well said , you made something click for me there.

Yah you don't wanna fall into the trap of memorizing words that can be used for the Absolute.  Ultimately they are pointers to isness - the fundamental fabric of reality which can only be "be'd" so telling you won't really do justice - you need a direct experience of Being by being Being, or issing :)

Then you will grasp all of reality without even trying.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@GabeN ??

Also, maybe what you’re looking for are recognizable facets of absolute, in the universe...? Some peaceful time away in nature could be the thing to bring the beauty back. And whatever else you love really. Might be an intuition to try a retreat, or a new modality..?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

41 minutes ago, SunCat said:

@GabeN why can't anything be an absolute? Including absolutely nothing, if you want.

Infinity is nothing :)

But generally when we talk about the Absolute we are talking about the fabric or the structure, which is infinite.  That which is finite is the content within the Absolute.  Absolute Love is infinite.   In fact it is identical to Infinity.  Human love is finite.  Same with Intelligence.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm

Thank you, that is indeed what I meant, I was pointing to the facets of it 

32 minutes ago, SunCat said:

@GabeN why can't anything be an absolute? Including absolutely nothing, if you want.

I see your point:)