Bridge to Infinity

Why do psychedelics exist?

26 posts in this topic

If you think about it, how come they exist? Did God put them there so we can experience him? I know that substances that allow you to experience god do exist naturally within your brain, like DMT. Are we supposed to naturally secrete this chemical? is that what happens when you awaken the crown chakra? answers pls

@Bridge to Infinity Just let go of the belief. Unresistant ‘things’ can’t help but manifest. “When the student is ready, the teacher appears”.  (The psych’s, not Nahm)

You’re creating your own reality.  Let’s metadventure. 

This belief is either deep, deep deep deep....gonna take a lot of work to untangle....

“if only i knew a way to get legit psychedelics so that i can know what you mean.”

Or it’s right here, right in front of you to see. Plain sight, without the belief, your condition. Without which, things just show up. Have a peak at what you’re already creating, attracting, believing. Hay in a hay stack, “hidden” in plain sight.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

39 minutes ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

@Nahm hey man could you use simpler language? i cant understand sorry 

Sure. Just be sure to note, any instance where you personify this - be aware of the resistant thoughts that sound like... “well yeah, if I was at where Nahm is”...”if I lived where he lives”....”If I could _____ Iike Nahm ________’s”.  Just notice, and keep it to you, take your own less travelled road, that’s where the magic is, not “over here”, rather than (in your thinking) making this something “unique” about “Nahm”...

Woke up at 5:30am on Saturday, magic is waiting.  Should probably get more sleep, but been so filled with passion and inspiration from dream boarding, letting resistance go, creating, etc, that 5 hours seems to do the trick. Was in a town I’d never stayed in before. It was quite still & silent out, though I was staying in the center of downtown. Seemed I awoke before the hustle, so I went for a walk, to go see, and be.

Saw a tea shop, which was opening their door at 6am, just as I walked up to it. No customers there yet, just me, and a manager, and an employee. The manager asked what I’d like, I said, “tea”. She pulled out a sort of tray, with like twenty or thirty little metal tea canisters, and asked what kind of tea I wanted. She’s wearing the face of the guy at the home repair store, when you ask for “a nail”, and I think she partied too hard, and too late last night.  So I said, “your favorite. I’d like to try that”. Her smile cuts right through the hungover facade as if directed by Scorsese, as she untwists the cap of her favorite. There’s a pride & purpose present that wasn’t seconds ago, it dawns on me that she owns this place, and she’s a dreamer too - she’s “here” too now, at least a bit more. 

She holds it in front of my nose and I take a sniff..and...I’d recognize that smell anywhere, instantly, it’s shrooms. I look down into the sweet little canister and yes indeed, that is chopped up pieces of magic mushrooms. I said, “I’ll have a a large”.  This place, btw, doesn’t just put hot water and a tea bag in a cup. She started using some big machine. So I went and sat at a table, still solo customer in the place. A guy walks in, around 60 - 70 yrs old. In a sizable place, with maybe 15 tables, every one of them empty, he sits with me.

He says “I was around your age, maybe a little younger, when the angel came to me. I was staying in a hotel room, out of town, for work. I didn’t like the job I was in, but I did it the best I could nonetheless. I awoke in the middle of the night, alone in my hotel room. Ive never had anything at all like this happen to me before, but, an angel walked through the wall, into my room, and stood / floated at the foot of the bed. I cried, and cried, and cried. And the angel said not a single word, yet communicated to me in some other way, that I can not explain, and as quickly as it had come, it again went through the wall. I changed my ways, I started eating, and thinking differently. I loved my wife, as if for the first time. I noticed things she did for me which I guess I had always just sort of assumed were her role or something. I quit that job that Monday, and I started asking people about the work I had always actually wanted to do, but figured I wouldn't make any money at. But I did, the value of the work ethic I had come to know, it pulled me through every challenge. Today, we’re staying just outside of town, in our second house. Thought I’d come here, and get a tea. They have good tea here, you know what I mean?” 

I said, “Yup”. Got my tea and headed out. 7am. Entire Saturday to go. 

46 minutes ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

I dont know anyone that can provide it, dont know where to get it otherwise.

44 minutes ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

I dont know how to do research on such things

It’s not that hard. If you want it, open yourself up, put in some effort and you will find it. You will attract it and it will come to your life. One day you will realize “I can’t believe this is actually happening”. 

You have internet access, which is a huge resource for research.

@Nahm I love that story. I can visualize it in my mind. What the cafe, server and man all looked like. Almost like I am there. I actually found myself conversing with them for a bit. You could write a wonderful book of short stories. 

@Bridge to Infinity

On a Friday, the manager of the chinese food place next to my older office comes over, all stressed out, wanted to use our fax machine. Something about his car getting repossessed. Told him of course, no prob. He sits in my office and is sweating, and shaky. I asked what’s up. He said he was out of pills. Long long story short...he was taking OxyContin, marijuana, and a couple other similar pills all day everyday. I mentioned psychedelics, and some studies on addiction, new treatment methods, etc, and kind of broke down the differences between psychedelics, and “drugs”. Oddly, all he was hearing was “mushrooms are a great drug”. He was very receptive to hearing that psychedelics are non-addictive. Zeroed in on that, I could tell. 

Monday, he walks in again, walks right into my office, and hugs me. Like a little kid who lost his mom at a grocery store hugs her when he finally finds her. Quite solid, appreciative, not ending this hug anytime soon. I was like, “it’s ok man, it’s all good. What’s happenin?” He just says, meet my behind the building in five minutes.  ....”ok”.  Even longer story short, he thanks me as if I’d invented psychedelics or something, and gives me a brown paper bag, with over an ounce of mushrooms in it. Flash forward maybe 3 months... he’s off all the drugs, and even quit smoking cigarettes. Even got his car back. I joked with him...”shrooms are one hell of a “drug” huh?”. He said, “I don’t know. I still haven’t tried them. It was the cocaine that was eating me alive, but I have a business, a great wife, and two daughters I hadn’t really seen in a while, and I appreciate them now, and you. Some of that shit you talk about clicked, and I got some help, and I realized I was creating all of my suffering, and all my problems. I was putting everyone I know through hell, everyone I love so much, I was blaming them. I just wasn’t loving myself, and in hindsight, I resented and blamed everyone for it.” 

If there’s a point here, it’s to look at the conditions, the beliefs, one’s own perspective. Get what you want up on a dream board, notice any resistant thoughts about what you are wanting, and let them go, by choosing a better feeling, true for you, thought. It will come. To need it to come, is a resistant thought.