Fede83

Do I really need psychedelics?

45 posts in this topic

@Fede83 Sorry, really confused what you mean?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Fede83 One of the most important benefits that psychedelics brings is the speed that you can change your habits. Once you take a good dose, for a while it erases the default mode network in your brain, thus forming new habits is way easier. But it comes with a price, you might not like the actual trip

Mahadev

@LfcCharlie4 duly noted. your comments are 100% valid. May be a I became too aggressive in that comment. Certainly psychedelics are not for everyone. Like any other thing they could be abused and get hijacked by the ego.

I was only trying to point out that the realizations will be profound and worth 10 years of meditation and Yoga.

What is meditation? the process of realizing the illusory nature of the self.

What is Yoga? Becoming one with the very essence of our being.

Hence,it will be an effective tool in  getting to the desired outcome sans bulshit (ritual, ego attachment, diety, shaman, etc). 

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT  Yes I'm not debating that, however I must admit I do feel that while they give incredible insights many struggle to embody and integrate on their own, many may not even be ready for that level of insight, so one must tread carefully. 

Personally, I believe working with a teacher 1-1 combined with a transmission is the most effective, as not only are you getting facetime with an awakened being but you get YOUR questions answered about YOUR process, we are all unique and everyone has their own awakening process so that alone can be ridiculously helpful. 

I am not as experienced with psychedelics so who knows, all I know is in 9 months I feel like a different person altogether and know more about my personality than I ever did before as well.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Fede83 “Do I really need psychedelics?”

When you question the need, the why behind the question of need arising, you are simultaneously questioning  thoughts. The thoughts about “the self” who needs, are the “separate self” being sustained, only by, only “in”, those very thoughts

In uprooting the validity of the thoughts, one self referential thought at a time, the “self” which is constructed only of the thoughts, begins to be seen through, awareness “cuts through”, and sensation begins to arise, wholeness begins to “fill the body up”. You were, are, and will always be whole, it was only ever the believing of thoughts to the contrary which implied otherwise. 

Emotions in the body, which correspond to the beliefs of being a “separate self’  (identification with the body, mind, and past)...are purified by default. Purification, that is, unconditional love, the truth, actual reality, actual self. Purification, actuality, is always “on”, and does not have a dualistic opposite, it is all that is, and is always flowing through the body. The thoughts about “self”, believed, act as filters, conditions, of the worthiness of Love, the true self. 

Without believing these ‘separate self’, self referential thoughts, there is no longer ‘the one who suffers’. ‘The sufferer’. This experience, of suffering, is only possible in believing thoughts. The fear of letting go of the separate self, the fear involved with liberation from suffering, is actually a thought about the unconditional love that you are, while still holding onto the thoughts that you are a “separate self”. 

If I need a significant other, the vibration is need, and therefore I will not experience a significant other, as I am choosing the experience of needing rather than having. You might consider this analogy in reference to psychedelics, and you might want them, and then they might just ‘show up’. 

(If that word ‘vibration’ feels like a ‘hang up’ at all, listen to Abraham Hicks, Bashar, or Rupert Spira “oscillation”, and YouTube ‘superposition’, to see how everything is a vibration / oscillation, of Nothingness - the pure potentiality which arises as all “things”.  No-thing-yet-ness / True Self) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE