SaaraSabina

Loneliness

10 posts in this topic

Do we need close relationships? Do you have close relationships and with whom? 

Its only because they have some personal unresolved conflicts with women

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The true cause of loneliness is deeper than the amount of time you spend around people, or how many close relationships you have. But we need those too. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SaaraSabina I think it depends on the consciousness of the person and the concepts he/she has on close relationships. Close relationships can be used as an escape from deepening one's loneliness and from actualizing, however at some point one gets a feeling of the need to share their life with someone which is the nature of life. So I think the timing of being in a close relationship is what makes it a need or a wish. 

@SaaraSabina

Yes, I think we do. Some people might think they don't, but I think they don't appreciate what they already have. A lot of people don't appreciate the importance of being healthy until they lose their health.

A close friend is something we all intimately need, no matter how introverted we might be. It's a biological need.

Interesting video on point: ?

I'm alone, almost too the point where Im mostly deliberatly alone. As a right brained, borderline autistic :P male I mostly seek companionship for our biological, chimp necessities more so than than any true connection. Don't get me wrong, I do want such a connection, but finding a woman in our culture, after going deep with this work isn't so easy. Add into this the fact I don't have my financial situation sorted and deal with some auto-immune issues makes finding a healthy romantic friendship or full on relationship doesn't help me or others I might synergise with. Don't get me wrong, I'm capable and confident enought to get myself a "fuck buddy" but these experiences and companionships are always so shallow and I need to have some prerequisite foundational connection to fuck how I like without it being unhealthy. I always have that deep feeling of knowing when I'm venturing into such how actively attempting to build that healthy needed foundation ramps up my egoic need for survival ten-fold and really distracts me from the real work. These shallow acquaintances really display for me, in the moment, how glaring my own and other peoples lack of development and unconscious is after observing and studying self-actualizing/ed people for the last few years. The vast amount of people are unconsciously / actively building up their egoic sense of self (especially within relationships). I'm trying to do the opposite. Our Culture breeds low-consciousness. "No, I haven't watched Orange is the new black". "No, I don't have time to lay around all day and watch netflix or txt ego building mutual self-worship to one another. I probably should go and attempt to meditate and integrate for a full week straight and solid if I ever want to transcend through my devilry and get mh head out of my arse".

All this being rambled. I did lastnight for the first time in a long while, post on reddit seeking a like minded woman. In such I wrote a list of potential conversation topics hoping to catch some like-minded eyes. I don't think I'll get a response :P 

I dislike having to play egoic social games to get my physical needs / stress reliefs met. I also dislike being the only person I know of in real life / offine who understands the content Leo has taught me though Actualized.org. Recently watched both Ken Wilber and Don Beck seperatly talk about how alone one is when they move up into the second tier of the Spiral. It is unpleasant for the little me ego Charlie to be surrounded my Ones Beautiful Creation it seems :P by beautifiul creation the little me really means . . . unconscious ape devilry! 

Is more depraved animalistic fucking in the wild mud or attempted deep conversation where that "true" connection I seek ever going to fulfil me? Is such going to help me embrace and allign myself with Being? No, it won't.  

This is what we get for having evolved as tiny little rat monkeys huddled up in holes in trees, hiding, fucking, cuddling, nibbling and sleeping all day for millions of years. I do love me some berries and nibbles.

I've never tried No-Fap. I have a strong sex drive and have always thought of such as something needing to be dealt with so I can get on with the other parts of life. Anyone care to chime in with their experiences of restraining from sexual "necessities"?

There is a Non-Duality group meet up near me I'm thinking about going to. I've been putting it off for a few months. It is however next to impossible to talk about Nothing and Everything. I'm going into such with the assumption that Self-Bias, Self-Deception, Devilry, Survival etc will all be void within these meet ups. Even within spiritual circles I've somewhat found that most people only just graze the tip of this work. Leo has ruined me :P I'm dying. I never even existed and yet I'm dying and I dislike it. 

All of this goes deeper than just physical needs. I'm trying to blend deep conceptual synergy and understanding with animalistic beauty. I don't think both of these will come together. If they are found and integrated, I know, it will be very rare.

As for male in person friends who are on the path, I'd take the connection and embrace such but I feel it would be mostly a distraction from the work. It would be a nice side dish to the main meal. Clearly I don't hunger for male friendship as much as I do for an intimate yang to my relative ying. 

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Thanks for the responses. 
I know that someone or something won’t make me for fulfilled - really. But I do feel that it would be nice to have someone closer just for the exchange. I’ve been by myself for years... and this pops up once and a while. 

Also I’m actually bored, didn’t think I was capable of it but I am and have been for a while.