Is God amazed by himself

27 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, infinitelove said:

How does God feel about himself?

Uh oh, sexism

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

So what happens when your body dies?

Ime. . . Nothing. 

@infinitelove God has no form whatsoever. The only way God can react to itself is through a finite form. These reactions will vary as much as the forms vary.

If you as a human are amazed, that is how God reacts to itself.

If some other human is horrified, that is how God reacts to itself.

If some other human shits his pants, that is how God reacts to itself.

Neither reaction is better or truer than any other. All reactions are relative and partial. Reaction is only possible in the domain of form and duality.

A combination of awe, terror, joy, and confusion is a common human reaction. How a human reacts depends a lot on how pure the human's mind and body are. The bigger one's shadow the more contracted and fearful one's reaction will tend to be.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

There's plenty of witnesses in your life who can assure you that your body didn't die.. 

How are you able to type on the keyboard if you don't have fingers? I think you have fingers since you are writing stuff here. And probably a brain too, etc.

It's fine to explore human imaginations about physical bodies and death. I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying. There are some beautiful stories and profound contemplations about life and death. . . I'm saying that there is something else. If you want to imagine and conceptualize death within human cognition, that is great. . . Yet if you want to get to the deeper levels, this won't cut it. You are trying to dig through concrete with a spoon. . . To dig deeper, I would drop the spoon and start using a bulldozer Yet there will be tremendous resistance to this since the ego mind will not like what is revealed at the deeper levels. To reach the deeper levels, there are sacrifices. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

@Serotoninluv Okay, I think I kinda understand. But I was just talking about your physical body and nothing else. I understand that you guys are looking beyond the body.

Within the context of a physical body, mind and personal consciousness - there is a lot of mystery about life, death, after-life, re-incarnation etc.   

@Leo Gura Got you. Maybe I am asking this question because I am clinging to those reactions. Oh ah ,it is just love , I keep forgetting that .Just let go my ego

Yes. He will be amazed. Like you will be amazed. You are created in the images and likeness of God. 

God is sprit. 

Edited by Conscious life
Missing word