LfcCharlie4

Leo's Level of Consciousness and Your Own LOC

208 posts in this topic

@WelcometoReality Yeah basically what @Jkhv1 said. 

For some people they rest in the earlier stages of enlightenment, maybe for their whole lifetime, for others their is an urge to go further, I guess when you know that awakening goes deeper you're more likely to want to. 

I can personally say from my own experience life changes A LOT upon stabilising in non-duality. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Jkhv1 ok, cool. how did he know he was at 1000? Did he get to 1000 after he knew about the muscle testing?

@LfcCharlie4 In my own experience there's not alot changing so maybe we can't draw any conclusions about it. Or maybe the big change have yet to come for me. Who knows. :)

@WelcometoReality I can't say I'm entirely sure, to be honest. It would make sense that he developed the enlightenment model after reaching what he deemed to be reaching the final spiritual goal, but I'm not 100% on that. 

Also, another thing to note is that integrating LOC 1000 is said to be a lifelong process of falling deeper into the infinite. I have raised the objection with my RASA giver: "wouldn't a sadhana accelerate this fall into the infinite?" to which the response was that this notion of controlling the fall into this infinite well will be dropped in time. Again, I can't really do much apart from mentally speculate at this point, but I like that the claim he made was verifiable: either this notion is dropped by me once I reach LOC 1000, or it isn't.

Edited by Jkhv1

@WelcometoReality Maybe you have deeper to go ;)

Do you feel stabilised in Non-Duality?

@Jkhv1 Basically he started it after investigating teachers, then the model formed itself, so originally there was no model, then the data showed differences so he made a model I believe. 

Regarding 1000, integration is still integral after reaching it, clearing out your 'shit' is a big part of this. 

I'm paraphrasing but the basic premise is there is no more resistance to the Now, you realize this is it, the 'I Thought' is fully seen through, and then you are completely free to approve embrace and love and live what is NOW in this moment, hence 'This is it.' 

Then what would be left to seek? 

I love this quote from Francis Lucille: Q: How can one even know one is in the absolute state? 

'One is always in the absolute state knowingly or unknowingly, for there is nothing else. To be knowingly in the absolute means to be happy, content and at peace without the slightest restriction (resistance). What is said here has to be understood experientially not theoretically. Theoretically, you are right the use in pursuing a state? No use at all. The use in pursuing the truth about our real natiure? Happiness, plain and simple. The firm conviction that there was nothing to ever pursue and ever to gain is not liberation, as long as there is the slightest sense of lack. However, it is an important milestone on the path to it.' 

No lack, no more seeking, what would there be left to seek?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

16 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:
16 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

The firm conviction that there was nothing to ever pursue and ever to gain is not liberation, as long as there is the slightest sense of lack. However, it is an important milestone on the path to it.

Beautiful

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@WelcometoReality Maybe you have deeper to go ;)

Do you feel stabilised in Non-Duality?

There is always deeper to go. :P But yes it does feel stabilized. No need for any certain things to happen. No need to change my life in any direction. It's perfect the way it is.

2 hours ago, Jkhv1 said:

: "wouldn't a sadhana accelerate this fall into the infinite?" to which the response was that this notion of controlling the fall into this infinite well will be dropped in time.

That seems like a good answer. :)

@WelcometoReality there’s always deeper to go until there isn’t ;) 

Then there is just an infinite expansion of this expressing through our vessel ?

I have gone through some depression and nihilism stages and then back to happiness and then back to more depression and then I feel lonely like there's nobody to talk to. 

I feel gratitude and one with a Divine source and a deep unconditional love for all of existence...❤

This emotional rollercoaster is rough though...

Did you guys experience this?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@WelcometoReality there’s always deeper to go until there isn’t ;)

I haven't found the bottom of the rabbithole yet and I'm not looking, all I do is free falling. Maybe the bottom will find me someday

10 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Then there is just an infinite expansion of this expressing through our vessel ?

Mm yes. Going full circle from personhood to.. well something similiar but totally different.

@WelcometoReality On reading more quotes from these 'LOC 1000' teahcers/ masters, it seems you know when the seeking is over intuitively, and that you are finished and have arrived at the absolute. So, yes keep going until you arrive there seems to be the message, and you'll know when it's time to stop. 

And well yes you go full circle to THIS. THIS is it, it isn't some special state with flying angels and meditating Buddhas everywhere, but is this wery moment, this very world, this very duality no longer becomes a problem, as if everything is the absolute, that includes everything!

@VeganAwake  Yes, this describes exactly how I used to feel, it sounds like you're so close, but even in the absolute 'state,' you may still feel depression or anger, you won't resist them though, and it will flow through you instead of getting stuck and tangled up in your I-thought. 

What helped me was learning to accept ALL emotions and thoughts, even the ugly ones, imagine yourself as a guest house, everyone and everything is welcome! Then as you accept and love each thought as if it was part of your family, begin to investigate it. Where does it come from? Why is it arising? What is at the centre of ALL of these thoughts and emotions? Does that centre have thoughts or emotions? 

Let me know what you find out ;) 

@WelcometoReality On reading more quotes from these 'LOC 1000' teahcers/ masters, it seems you know when the seeking is over intuitively, and that you are finished and have arrived at the absolute. So, yes keep going until you arrive there seems to be the message, and you'll know when it's time to stop. 

And well yes you go full circle to THIS. THIS is it, it isn't some special state with flying angels and meditating Buddhas everywhere, but is this wery moment, this very world, this very duality no longer becomes a problem, as if everything is the absolute, that includes everything!

The absolute has already been realized and the stopping has already occured here. What I'm talking about is what happens after that.

@WelcometoReality If you are 100% finished, why worry, you have life to go and enjoy ;) 

Oh and say you are at LOC 1000 or the equivalent, integration can take years depending on your own personal circumstances and a number of factors, but after that you are free to live life on your terms, that's what's exciting to me. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@WelcometoReality If you are 100% finished, why worry, you have life to go and enjoy ;) 

Oh and say you are at LOC 1000 or the equivalent, integration can take years depending on your own personal circumstances and a number of factors, but after that you are free to live life on your terms, that's what's exciting to me. 

The realization of the absolute is only the beginning. Then comes the falling away of the separate self and all of it's illusions and the  integration/embodiment of consciousness.

You speak of it as there is still a separate self there after the integration has occured. There won't be any you left that is free to live life on it's own terms.

@WelcometoReality we are merely talking using the same words, but meaning different things. 

1) I am not talking about a separate self, that disappears way before realisation of the absolute at LOC 1000 (I will use this as a reference for ease of convo) 

I am talking about your Human Personality, full awakening allows you to fully embrace you are on a human level, if you haven’t I’d suggest finding your Enneagram type. Your personality stays with you. 

You will actually become more human, yet there is no I-thought as that has been seen through, Without any Ego you would not respond to your name etc. 

When Ramana was asked on this topic he said “Yes I still have an ego, it is needed for functioning, but is a Pure ego.”

by “Pure Ego” he means it has the function without the structure and content, call it transcendental individuality if you like, you have your cake and eat it. 

2) By full realisation and stabilisation of the absolute I mean stabilisation In the Universal I, the Supreme Self, again quoting Ramana- “There is no world, only the self” 

Some Common factors that point to this level of awakening are- No mind, No other, No world, There is only the Self, nothing has ever happened. 

I am not doubting your awakening, from your responses I just think we have misunderstood on the level of language which is common in a topic in which words are merely pointers. Sorry for the confusion!

Hope you have an amazing day :) 

P.S I know LOC 1000 is only the beginning of life, however the separate self would’ve been long gone by this point. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

8 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake  Yes, this describes exactly how I used to feel, it sounds like you're so close, but even in the absolute 'state,' you may still feel depression or anger, you won't resist them though, and it will flow through you instead of getting stuck and tangled up in your I-thought. 

What helped me was learning to accept ALL emotions and thoughts, even the ugly ones, imagine yourself as a guest house, everyone and everything is welcome! Then as you accept and love each thought as if it was part of your family, begin to investigate it. Where does it come from? Why is it arising? What is at the centre of ALL of these thoughts and emotions? Does that centre have thoughts or emotions? 

Let me know what you find out ;) 

I love that analogy of the guest house ❤ thank u...will do ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Great! Awakening doesn't mean you'll be in some blissful state 24/7, maybe if you want to go live in a cave. 

But, they'll be ZERO resistance to life, so you just broke up with your other half? Of course you'll have feelings of sadness, but you feel them FULLY in the now without resistance, and then they pass, they don't get stuck like before. 

And when you feel happy? You just feel happy in the now fully and embrace the now, This really is it!

Love :) 

@WelcometoReality yes, it is only a map that is used as a helpful tool anyways. 

The map is not the territory.

and all concepts must be dropped eventually! 

Have a great weekend 

@WelcometoReality yes, it is only a map that is used as a helpful tool anyways. 

The map is not the territory.

and all concepts must be dropped eventually! 

Have a great weekend 

Ofc.

Have a great weekend you too!

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Great! Awakening doesn't mean you'll be in some blissful state 24/7, maybe if you want to go live in a cave. 

But, they'll be ZERO resistance to life, so you just broke up with your other half? Of course you'll have feelings of sadness, but you feel them FULLY in the now without resistance, and then they pass, they don't get stuck like before. 

And when you feel happy? You just feel happy in the now fully and embrace the now, This really is it!

Love :) 

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I'm living this way you describe almost all the time now ❤

My biggest challenge is being in the military and it's not exactly my first choice of where I want to be anymore if you know what I mean haha(2 yrs until I retire from us navy). I accept whatever challenges I placed in front of me though. My social anxiety doesn't help either.

What I'm really looking for is that nondual aha moment. Does that Oneness Epiphany happen. Did something like that happen for you or am I expecting too much? I want to feel that Oneness love deep in my being probably like Jesus felt...

Thanks again for all your help ❤

PS.. Fred emailed me back and said Betsy is going to email me tomorrow night to set up our appointment when it's convenient..lol pretty excited

Edited by VeganAwake