Sahil Pandit

My Dream Life Purpose is Coming True

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

It’s been a minute since i posted and i wanted to give a little update on my life.

It’s been a crazy last couple of months, to say the least. A major Life Purpose Opportunity has opened up in front of me and i’ve been doing my best to actualize it…

Basically, i am working as a manager for a Professional eSports Player. This athlete isn’t just good.. he’s literally the BEST at the game he plays. Call it destiny, law of attraction, whatever you’d like, but i discovered his talents while we were taking an Anatomy class together in college. We quickly contacted and he saw potential in me and we decided to work together.

Currently, i am running his social media, building his brand, and actively seeking potential sponsorships for him. This sounds far fetched, but it’s quickly becoming a reality and (hopefully) a full time career in 2020.

This eSports player is already big, but i know i have what it takes to take his career to the next level. I just can’t believe how lucky i got to be in the position i am now.

The reason why i write this is not only to share my Life Purpose Story, but to emphasize how important it is to stay dedicated to Self Actualization and keep your eyes on a meaningful Vision.

Years ago, i never would have thought i could actualize this vision, but now, my skills and Vision are quickly aligning and my jaw drops every time i think about this opportunity presented in front of me. (Travel opportunities, getting paid to record footage/have fun + build authentic relationships, etc) 

I plan on keeping you guys updated, but i just wanted to thank @Leo Gura and the rest of the Forum for keeping me company over the past couple years as i continue to figure out and Ace this Life Purpose. 

23 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Hey guys,

It’s been a minute since i posted and i wanted to give a little update on my life.

It’s been a crazy last couple of months, to say the least. A major Life Purpose Opportunity has opened up in front of me and i’ve been doing my best to actualize it…

Basically, i am working as a manager for a Professional eSports Player. This athlete isn’t just good.. he’s literally the BEST at the game he plays. Call it destiny, law of attraction, whatever you’d like, but i discovered his talents while we were taking an Anatomy class together in college. We quickly contacted and he saw potential in me and we decided to work together.

Currently, i am running his social media, building his brand, and actively seeking potential sponsorships for him. This sounds far fetched, but it’s quickly becoming a reality and (hopefully) a full time career in 2020.

This eSports player is already big, but i know i have what it takes to take his career to the next level. I just can’t believe how lucky i got to be in the position i am now.

The reason why i write this is not only to share my Life Purpose Story, but to emphasize how important it is to stay dedicated to Self Actualization and keep your eyes on a meaningful Vision.

Years ago, i never would have thought i could actualize this vision, but now, my skills and Vision are quickly aligning and my jaw drops every time i think about this opportunity presented in front of me. (Travel opportunities, getting paid to record footage/have fun + build authentic relationships, etc) 

I plan on keeping you guys updated, but i just wanted to thank @Leo Gura and the rest of the Forum for keeping me company over the past couple years as i continue to figure out and Ace this Life Purpose. 

Congrats man! Im Happy for you

2 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@d0ornokey Madden, the football game. I'm not sure how much info i can release at the moment... but yes... Football!!

@John Iverson :x thank you so much. Big things are happening!! 

Keep updating I want to see how this Unfold, 

If there are big things are going on, I look forward to that as well, i am starting actions for my life purpose