Bridge to Infinity

How to have Sociopathic levels of detachment with girls and dating

105 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

The women are the way they are, I can't change them. Like I can't change earth to become flat.

What I'm saying is, what you say about women is mostly false and its sexism. The way you think women are is a stereotyping of women. "Most" women are not what you say they are in your posts.

So, then you spew a bunch of false opinions, thread after thread and the women of this forum are getting sick and tired of it.

The problem is not with the women....

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Nickyy mikael has got a lot of victim mentality. don't argue with him using his own frame, dress the fact that his arguments stem from a type of surrendering in the battle of getting better with women. 

33 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No shit.

Then stop with the- "women only like alpha male assholes that treat them like shit" stereotyping.

Thank you!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No shit.

Your questions are misguided because I don't expect anything of them because I don't expect to get a gf in the first place.

Why can't you people just leave me alone.

Do you not think that's like another layer of denial?

It's like an onion. We have this core that has been hurt, and it puts on protective clothing as armour. But inside all it wants is to connect with others. But because of the armour it complains and feels bitter and then denies it wants anything to do with others, women, other people.

I think a good start (if you want to help yourself) is to spend 10 minutes putting awareness onto your body and taking it away from your mind.

It only takes 10 minutes of sustained attention to see that all of this is just a convoluted story that means nothing. 

Locking this thread now

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?