TRUTHWITHCAPITALT

Embodying the TRUTH and communicating with sleep walkers

7 posts in this topic

After I thoroughly studied Leo's videos,contemplated and experimented on them, a lot of things made sense and am excited to continue on that and am grateful for being in a path of awakening.

But I have a problem. My friends and families are stuck in stage red/blue with minor influence of orange.

For the most part I am being not interested in their conversation. All I see is delusion and self deception. Understanding the TRUTH and communicating with sleep walkers is a perplexing situation.

If I came out to denounce religion and tell it as is, I would face lots of social consequences. Coming from a so called "religious" community and my survival strategy still work in progress that would be insane.

Does anyone face same thing? Any advice will be appreciated.

3 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

After I thoroughly studied Leo's videos,contemplated and experimented on them, a lot of things made sense and am excited to continue on that and am grateful for being in a path of awakening.

But I have a problem. My friends and families are stuck in stage red/blue with minor influence of orange.

For the most part I am being not interested in their conversation. All I see is delusion and self deception. Understanding the TRUTH and communicating with sleep walkers is a perplexing situation.

If I came out to denounce religion and tell it as is, I would face lots of social consequences. Coming from a so called "religious" community and my survival strategy still work in progress that would be insane.

Does anyone face same thing? Any advice will be appreciated.

Yeah, the path is complex. You have to go through this stage of understanding what dysfunction and the ego is, and in order to do that some kind of demonization process is going to take place. It's a necessary step in creating a foundation to prepare yourself for awakening. 

First you see the dysfunction out there, and then you can see it in yourself. It's kind of a deconstruction process and then an integration process. 

I wouldnt try to convince others (been there done that and it ain't pretty). Just play along and protect your interests and keep your eyes on the prize. Forget about anyone understanding you, they won't. That's why this forum is good. Just bring it here and you won't be judged.

Edited by Nickyy

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT

Experientially, consciousness is expansive, and outside of backlashes, it doesn’t go back. It is hard to grasp the veil without it. There’s a few stages in there.  If there’s any resentment feeling, or discord at all, direct that energy into your expansion. Try new things, things you like, things you want to check out and experience but haven’t yet. Think, slightly more sophisticated stuff, SP’d wise, just a step from wherever you’re at with experiences. New like minded people are there. For your old peeps, the golden rule is nobody cares what you know, until they know you care. And that’s just a nice thing to say. Really, just nobody cares.  Until they care. 

13 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

All I see is delusion and self deception

Have fun uncovering the inclusive angles. Weave the commonality.  I was talking with someone the other day, dedicated catholic, big heart, very close with God, but stuck & just couldn’t find the thorn. Was definitely tired of it though. It was effecting some things & relationships. Long story short, the hang up was the individual soul. He realized that he had a long held belief that God is judging him, and would ultimately do so upon his death. He said it must be so, because he knows there’s a soul. When asked what properties he would attribute to the soul, rather than the body which comes & goes, he said love for sure, and consciousness / awareness / presence. That the soul is a piece of God’s love that leaves, and may or may not be able to rejoin, essentially.

Talking about our cell phones getting old, how the phones “claim the wifi” as theirs, cause it definitely seems to be the case to the phones, and about what happens to the wifi when the phones kick it, really connected some dots. He realized the emphasis the church puts on God punishing and judging, never felt right...and that’d they perhaps got some aspects wrong. The Gospel, as The Truth - The Good News, and The Holy Spirit as “The Wifi”, it all just clicked. It was a delightful experience of being for us both. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nickyy I agree with your point of not convince others. It was my first time posing in the forum. It is a great support system.