FuriousGeorge

Do you talk to others about your personal or spiritual growth?

7 posts in this topic

Do you talk to other people about your personal growth? Spouse? Friends? Or do you let the results speak for themselves. How do you know if it is your ego wanting to tell them how much better you are doing?

When you experience real growth people usually notice by themselves.

Just be, even if you are speaking from the ego, that act of speaking will lead you to more awareness by seeing the reflection from others.  

I find that when I have the desire to share my personal/spiritual growth with another that it's often a form of validation seeking. 

But I also find value inn being able to share my experience with another if they're willing to listen.

It's up to you to be able to discern when it's appropriate to share and when to simply let the results speak for themselves.

"Your words speak so loud, I cannot hear what you are saying" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Just think what happens after you say it or

if you curious about this,just do it

To me, i only tell to my real close friend because he believes me and we can understand eachother more than other people

but if someone doesnt care about this kind of something and unconscious or stupid

howmuch you say or tell they dont understand because language is kind of usb andif someone has no any same part of thinking they just hear you like dog bark

that kind of person also you have tolove

and if you wanna make them special and understand you

just help them somehow with you high personal growth abillity

then i think most people hear youmore

Edited by ganu

@FuriousGeorge i usually just blab it out whenever I want to. If someone has a problem that I know a spiritual truth that can help...I'll just tell them straight up. Of course, depending on each person and truth you have to be very clear with how you present it to them. Funny, my father (a strong Baptist/Pentecostal mix christian) is always hearing mad shit come out of my mouth and just recently he's started perking his ears up Everytime I go "philosophical mode." Haha.

Today I was sitting in class, getting a beating from the ego....worry, anxiety, pain. And it was making me think about how I'm a human. Anyway I just turned round to my mate and said "so mate, what do you think about all this business?" He said "what business, our (college) course (he's my college buddy)?" And I said "nah, I mean all this human malarkey...being a human and all.....do you like it?! I dunno." 

? And he just didn't know what to say back. But I think, when your open and forward about the things you contemplate...it opens others minds to new flexibilities and consciousness. #FreePhilosophy 

@modmyth of course there’s so many uses of the word. I’m more meaning the surface level ego of potential wanting to get praise or raise someone’s perception of you by growing spiritually, Subconsciously of course. Observing the motives of why you are saying things can be tricky at times