Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mo Grand

A Truth

9 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon All,

Death is not final. There is overwhelming evidence that reincarnation exists.  Study after study,  book after book,  case after case have shown that children,  ages between 2 and 6 have shown they can recall a past life in such great detail with evidence that it is undeniable.  Past life regression.  Put in hundreds of hours of research and you will agree.  Google how they find the New Dalai Lama once the current one passes to the beyond.  Mind Blowing.

Best Regards,

Mo Grand - Less Is Being More

Edited by Mo Grand

You are deluded, but i apprechiate your effort

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

I worked at a kindergarten and a 4 year old kid told me about his past life. It was way too detailed to be fake, and he was a shy little fella. He told me that you don't die when you die and what his name was before when he had a big body and so on. I tried getting more information out of him the following days, but sensed that he didn't wan't to talk about it unless he felt like it. He was such a cute kid, I hope he's doing well.

Edited by traveler

Yeah, there’s a lot more evidence than the mainstream admits. They still won’t consider it conclusive evidence. 

20 hours ago, Mo Grand said:

Death is not final.

Indeed. If death is not final, it’s only an idea of a finality, which means reincarnation, is also an idea.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Indeed. If death is not final, it’s only an idea of a finality, which means reincarnation, is also an idea.

Indeed its all being imagined by consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Hey. ♥️You say my past life as angel still appeared in same Infinite Conciousness that I am. ♥️

Still angel still angels everywhere Nothing changed.?♥️