Focus Shift

Teal Swan on Why Nice Guys Finish Last

9 posts in this topic

This was fun to make as a follow up to my video on incels. I thought this was really valuable coming from the female perspective, especially a prominent spiritual figure like Teal. Recently I actually attended a workshop she had in NYC, got a lot out of it. 

Edited by Focus Shift

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

Nice video. You are dialed into an Orange audience. In some ways, I like this video better than the Gillette commercial.  Gillette’s portrayal of masculinity came across as emasculating and triggered a lot of blue/orange men. I like how Teal portrays masculinity as forward motion, taking action and taking ownership/responsibility. That will resonate with a lot of Orange men. Teal describes deficient masculinity as lacking forward motion, failure to take ownership and passivity. And  excess masculinity as controlling, dominating and overbearing. I like how she described how both extremes are unattractive to women and how a balanced male is most attractive. And I like the imagery you chose.

Have you watched Leo’s video on re-contextualization? It seems like you are trying to preserve the original context and increasing the energy/resonance with imagery. Adding the images is itself a form of context and I thought Leo’s video might be of interest to you.

19 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Nice video. You are dialed into an Orange audience. In some ways, I like this video better than the Gillette commercial.  Gillette’s portrayal of masculinity came across as emasculating and triggered a lot of blue/orange men. I like how Teal portrays masculinity as forward motion, taking action and taking ownership/responsibility. That will resonate with a lot of Orange men. Teal describes deficient masculinity as lacking forward motion, failure to take ownership and passivity. And  excess masculinity as controlling, dominating and overbearing. I like how she described how both extremes are unattractive to women and how a balanced male is most attractive. And I like the imagery you chose.

Have you watched Leo’s video on re-contextualization? It seems like you are trying to preserve the original context and increasing the energy/resonance with imagery. Adding the images is itself a form of context and I thought Leo’s video might be of interest to you.

that's bad people doesn't talk french but here is a orange/green/yellow ( he had some video in it ) who did exactly that :

@Focus Shift Interesting video! I tend to like the nice guy type more then the super macho guy, but I do appreciate when a guy  "comes to save the day", so to speak. In various ways, lol. 

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Vxvxen said:

We wouldn't want to take care over an adult baby when it comes to relationships

xD 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@DrewNows Nice video, interesting. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

@DrewNows Nice video, interesting. 

?

haven’t listened to this one but I’ll share it too as I Anticipate juiciness ?