Thewritersunion

Does God have a sense of self?

49 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1

Thanks ♥️

It is my everyday normal life experience. With glimpses of feeling entire existance OMFG. Above All I am Just regular good honest Yeah selfless sure Nothing wrong about it guy. Nothing special by any means. 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity It’s easier to just feel however, than too resist. There’s always a message in it. You don’t really need sleep. Just rest and relax. 

Yeah, Thanks so much. Yeah I guess All kids Will return back home. It's unfolding. 

It's natural and healthy state of Conciousness Nothing to resist yet It's Just way to much sometimes. Kiddo is getting deeply healed I guess. ♥️

Heart is waking up big time it is time to allow it. It is limitless power. Would like some state of dettachment or devoidness but it is Just not possible anymore. 

The human you is God's sense of self. God has infinite selves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes it does have SELF. It's happening again. No no no pls God no it was really enough. Nothing I can possible do to stop this. Cosmic Conciousness that's What IT is. 

It's endless Joy yet there is a reason (Maybe not I dunno anymore). I am waking up in full frekin power. I am waking up as God Holly molly. 

Entire thing, everything. It is not a joke anymore. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm

On 10/24/2019 at 2:39 PM, Nahm said:

God doesn’t actually exist. Just a lot of people bullshitting their way to millions of dollars. It’s basically like santa clause & the retail industry. It was originally an idea implemented to unite and control people. That’s it. There’s actually no such thing as actuality, existence does not exist at all. Leaders equate God with love, to trigger docile chemical releases in us, to keep us dumb & compliant. As the population grows, new methods will be implemented. You’ll be dead long before, so don’t worry about it, as your senses aren’t actual or real in any way either. You’re literally just a program paying out, much like AI programmed to play chess, except not nearly as intelligent. 

I don't understand this to be honest.
I thought God is love? But now you're saying that's what leaders want you to think to trigger a chemical reaction?

And what do you mean with a you're a "program" playing out? An AI programmed to play chess is pretty dumb.. It only knows how to play chess. Nothing else.

Feel a bit confused with this post

23 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

I don't understand this to be honest.
I thought God is love?

Maybe that is the point...maybe it’s beyond ‘understanding’, as in, felt, known. 

But now you're saying that's what leaders want you to think to trigger a chemical reaction?

Keep the comment in the context of the post, of who it was to, and consider not everyone “sees” as much of someone as everyone else. The one who asks the most questions wins. One’s answers are not everyone’s answers, at least not as far as I’m concerned with regards to the format of a forum. No one should believe a single word I say, about love, or anything else. I’m only a pointer, a symbol, for you, that there may be something more to this reality. 

And what do you mean with a you're a "program" playing out? An AI programmed to play chess is pretty dumb.. It only knows how to play chess. Nothing else.

One who has not become conscious of their conditioning yet, is the conditioning. 

Feel a bit confused with this post

Understandable. ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE