Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wonderer

225ug of LSD and 3 hours in the abyss

7 posts in this topic

Ok so I decided to take a moderately-large dose of LSD on the weekend.

i had been experimenting with vaping 5 MeO and got a taste of non duality.

i had only done 100ug of lsd before this and that hit me hard... I think I’m abit of a lightweight on psychedelics.

i took the LSD and within 2 hours I couldn’t distinguish myself from my room... there was no letting go... it felt like my ego was dragged and torn away from my body...I don’t know if the 5 MeO experiments I had been doing days before amplified the effects of the LSD...

those 3 hours felt like an eternity... I lost the concept of time it seemed infinite... I was everything... forever... it was mind blowing...

after 3 hours my ego started to come back, I started to remember  My name, that I had kids, that I had a job etc...

I started to freak out, as there was no distinguishing for my ego whether the ego was dying or the body was dying... they seemed like exactly the same thing... even now I don’t know whether my body was dying or not... I was really cold and got insanely tired towards the end of the trip... felt like fighting for my life when my ego came back... don’t know if the body was dying or not... I felt like if I went to sleep I would of died at the end... but I gathered myself and got up...

ive read that barely any people die whilst on LSD but shittttt... it sure felt like the body was dying I felt exhausted... no energy the trip wiped me out and my heart was pounding so hard it hurt...

looking back on it, it was infinitely beautiful being reality... but it was also infinitely lonely and terrifying...

think my psychedelic days are on hold for now until I fully integrate what I’ve been through. And when I do take them again, I’m only going to take very small doses... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like you are try to go to fast.

Going from 100 to 225 ug in my experience is a lot! I haven't tried 5-MeO-DMT yet, but from what I have read, it will also increase the potency of all the psychedelics you use after.

I had some similar very hard trips on 4-AcO-DMT, and I learnt that the dose was to high for me. I also had this feeling that I was really going to  physically die. But after working on integrating these trips I have managed to trip again and go deeper in the process.

So, yes it would be wise to work on integrating this hard experience before you plan to trip again!


“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”  Journal - Through the Self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, 5-Meo-Dmt makes other psychedelics more intense. So be careful because you may wanna reduce dosages for future trips.

This is just my experience, but when you feel like if you fall asleep you gonna die, fall asleep and die! since it’s mostly  the ego trying to hold on and trying to control the experience. 

Take your time to integrate the experience. But remember that psychedelics are a powerful and helpful tool!
 

Cool trip report thanks for sharing!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wonderer That's just your ego reacting against Truth. You were scared to fully pumb it.

Your dose was too high too fast so you got a good mindfucking.

That's still just the tip of the mindfuck iceberg. So watch out.

Death is imaginary.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, reves said:

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like you are try to go to fast.

Going from 100 to 225 ug in my experience is a lot! I haven't tried 5-MeO-DMT yet, but from what I have read, it will also increase the potency of all the psychedelics you use after.

I had some similar very hard trips on 4-AcO-DMT, and I learnt that the dose was to high for me. I also had this feeling that I was really going to  physically die. But after working on integrating these trips I have managed to trip again and go deeper in the process.

So, yes it would be wise to work on integrating this hard experience before you plan to trip again!

@reves  your right, I’m definitely going too fast, I am trying to run before I can walk.

i just thought as LSD can’t do much damage that I’d take it and get a real taste of non duality... I got what I asked for I guess 😂

21 hours ago, Mel B said:

Yeah, 5-Meo-Dmt makes other psychedelics more intense. So be careful because you may wanna reduce dosages for future trips.

This is just my experience, but when you feel like if you fall asleep you gonna die, fall asleep and die! since it’s mostly  the ego trying to hold on and trying to control the experience. 

Take your time to integrate the experience. But remember that psychedelics are a powerful and helpful tool!
 

Cool trip report thanks for sharing!

 

@Mel B yeah I really didn’t account for the 5 MeO before taking it, school boy error.

hmm I think your right it was my ego hanging on, but honestly there isn’t a distinction between ego death and physical death. They are the same thing. My ego finds this the scariest thing of all.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Wonderer That's just your ego reacting against Truth. You were scared to fully pumb it.

Your dose was too high too fast so you got a good mindfucking.

That's still just the tip of the mindfuck iceberg. So watch out.

Death is imaginary.

@Leo Gura yeah I was definately a scaredy-cat. I’m over it now but again as there isn’t a distinction between the ego dying and physical death. That’s the major head fuck that my ego couldn’t grasp.

hmmm I don’t know how much deeper I can go? I was reality for what seemed like an eternity at the time. I had no idea of what I was, no memory... nothing.. I was just everything... then the ego came back and spoiled the show.

but much to learn I still have...

hmmm I understand that life and death are duels and are the same thing... but imaginary? It seems to be the realist thing I’ve been through haha 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Wonderer What time did you take it?

@Nahm  Erhmmm around Mid day, i was quite well rested too! didnt sleep for over 24 hours though haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0