Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Death

7 posts in this topic

So can people like me and everyone else who has had profound experiences from psychedelics really say they experienced death ? Bc we always come back to are body after a trip true death is the termination of the physical body you guys get what i mean ? We dont know what happens when we dont have a body to return back too.

Death vs Life is a duality you create. Nothing wrong with that, it cones in handy. If you create a construct of death defined as “death is the termination of the physical body” and after a trip you “come back to that body”, you have not died (according to your definition of “death” you have created).

@Nate0068 there really was never a body that is just an illusion.  What you really are as the ego is an idea.  A possiblity if you will.  So the cessation of you as an idea is what we call death.  Your true nature is consciousness which can never die.   So ego death is all there ever really was.  This concept of death really just exists in our minds.  There is no physical death.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yeah i dont see why this is so hard for me i keep getting dragged down by my ego ive litteraly realized nothingness from lsd and have been awakened i just cant shut my egoic mind up

2 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

What death is just depends on what you consider your life to have been 

Gotta love that relativity!?

Death=revelation of your True Nature as Source 

Without spiritual Practises you would die in ignorance. 99.9% Will suffer Trying to win something that is already destined to fail. Playing losing Game is not so wise. 

It's better to be Love (your True actual Self) then self in World Trying to do everything for survival of body. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity