Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

My Life Is Not Perfect

16 posts in this topic

When I think about my life I realize i am not as happy as I feel I could be. I'm not unhappy per se, but i feel like my day to day experience could be better and also feel better. However, i also realize that my life IS perfect, my life right now is fully compatible with me fulling happy and satisfied. I feel like i'm close to feel content, and actually FEELING like i'm living a self-actualized life. But i don't know how to bridge the gap. I can say to myself, "my life is perfect", but it doesn't feel authentic because right NOW i feel like my life isn't perfect.

What is it in your life that you feel is "perfect"; the Perfection of imperfection and the acceptance of this or a connection to attributes of the life you live? 

Question is what are you missing. The answer depend on where and who you think you are.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

I feel like I am only a few days removed from waking and thinking to my self the follow thoughts: Wow I feel amazing, I am so happy, My life feels amazing i am so lucky to live this life, music sounds amazing right now, I enjoy activities more than i ever have, my life feels like an amazing dream. I don't feel like this now. But i recognize that there is nothing about my life that would prevent me from feeling incredibly happy about it, your actual life doesn't really have much to do with how you feel about it. My life could feel perfect, it could feel amazing. But it doesn't. How do i find that feeling of contentment and perfection of life.

I don't mean literal perfection, as in i don't have anything to improve. I also don't believe that I need to get a thing to be happy, happiness comes from within, i just don't know how to access it.@Eph75

Chasing awakening is a catch 22, the need for awakening prevents you from awaken to the fact that you're already exactly where you should be, and allow yourself to see the perfection of what is. You can't get there without changing something but chasing that something is in a sense preventing you from finding it, there is always going to be "more" to chase - like a dog chasing its own tail, caught in a loop. So in a sense, that awakening is the pure realization that your relationship to your being/expectations have changed so that you can allow yourself to truely accept it all. That allows you to see all of those things that you mention, that you already see that you should be able to feel. But how do you get there? This is something you can't read up on in an instruction manual of life. You have to find your own way O.o

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Wish it is Peace. It turns into something "out wordly". Hahha good luck with "Peace" good luck with it. ?❤️

Your life is Perfect you are Just not Concious of it kiddo.

Both, Peace is Exhilaration, they are the same. As is Suffering. They're all the same. With Acceptance everything changes, everything becomes Peace and at Peace comes the realization that it already was, is and only could be Perfection.

@Eph75 There is no suffering. 

Exhilaration Jed points to is ego based constant seeking for something outside of One's Self. 

Happiness is right here, right now always. Try to be present more with whatever it is. Being is eternal Love. 

Yes, that was what I was getting at. What *was* perceived as suffering no longer is.

Missed the experience seeking angle on exhilaration, thanks.

@Nahm I would take peace. But i haven't experienced either one of those states long enough to really know.

@Eph75 I'm not talking about awakening here. Do you think i need awakening to truly love my life?

If the emotion is disconnected from carrying meaning that is emotional to you, they become impulses only which can be objectified and observed without experiencing the emotion in a personal way. When doing that, they all loose their emotional meaning in a traditional sense. That doesn't mean that an anger impulse is the same as say the impulse joy, but you can find peace in both - if you are able to add that distance.

Ego of course comes into play here. Removing the ego, there is no bad emotion, no suffering. It's not all the same, the resulting experience can be the same - being at peace.

Edited by Eph75