Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Let's say that an advanced human civilization existed on earth 100,000 years ago and that they already had a collective consciousness. Then why would they let us in ego consciousness struggle so much throughout the last say 6,000 years? The answer is that there is a deliberate purpose of third density and ego consciousness. The ancient collective consciousness although it has much higher intelligence also has much less uniqueness.

The uniqueness of our current third density world is what is valuable from a cosmic perspective. So the harvest that is mentioned in the Law of One is about transcending the global ego while at the same time preserving (harvesting) what is valuable in our world. The Wanderers, if they are that ancient collective, already have superior technology, but if for example their technology would replace our internet, then the content on the web will be preserved.

How come an ancient human civilization with a collective consciousness would have much less uniqueness than our civilization based on ego? Think of starting a civilization with an immensely intelligent collective consciousness. People in that collective would immediately know how to deal with life, how to find the best solutions for technology and science. That civilization would look essentially identical to all other such early collective consciousness civilizations in the entire universe. Like copies/clones. Boring as f from a cosmic perspective, and with basically zero value in the bigger picture. 

Now compare that to our situation where we have struggled through an onslaught of confusion, conflict, deception, manipulation, power struggles and compartmentalized information throughout our entire history. Just look at the joke of mainstream science trying to unify quantum mechanics and Einstein's relativity. It's a complete mess! It's a delusion. Einstein's relativity is a big hoax, but a useful one. Why useful? Because things like that fuel creativity and novelty. And that's just one example of how basically our entire world functions. And the constructive purpose behind that kind of deception, manipulation and hiding of the truth is to maximize the uniqueness of the civilization.

The advanced civilizations in our universe have a collective consciousness, but one that has integrated (harvested) their third density uniqueness with their early collective civilizations, and thereby they have both a collective (transcended ego) and uniqueness (ego uniqueness preserved). They have all gone through the same monumental con game (the fall) that we have gone through. To repeat what Jordan Maxwell said: "Nothing in this world works the way you think it does."

Amazing that Bernie Sanders is leading among the Democratic candidates.

"One thing is abundantly clear from CNN's poll of polls released on Wednesday: It's Bernie Sanders ... and then the rest of the 2020 Democratic presidential field, at the moment." - CNN, Feb 19, 2020

If Bernie wins in 2020 I will support him. If Trump wins I will support Trump. I look at it from a big global perspective and it will be interesting to see what happens in big politics such as between the U.S. and China. I even think that the harvest talked about in the Law of One has already started and it includes what will happen in mainstream society.

Great! In his new video Brad Johnson again brings a message channeled directly from the earth collective consciousness:

Hmm... Here I found another Shunyamurti satsang video. He talks about what sounds very much like the new earth. So even traditional spiritual teachers are talking about that now. Interesting. Although Eckhart Tolle has hinted about similar things, Shunyamurti brings a more direct message.

Shunyamurti talked about a higher form of logic than the traditional duality logic. That sounds similar to what Leo has talked about. If I remember correctly, Leo made a distinction between Truth and true/false. The Truth is everything. If it exists it's True. Simple! And yet there may be vast power in that kind of logic.

That kind of higher logic doesn't make sense to the ego. As a simple example 2+2 = 4 is true. And 2+2 = 5 is false. However 2+2 = 5 is True. Because the statement "2+2 = 5" exists and is therefore True in the higher sense of logic.

I think the higher logic can be useful even from ego consciousness as a practice tool for transcending the ego. Just to regard everything we experience as True is a simple practice that in itself can recontextualize how we perceive reality.

I strongly doubt that I have had a past life. But there might be a collective kind of past lives. There is the esoteric concept of the Akashic records:

"In theosophy and anthroposophy, the Akashic Chronicle is a compendium of all human events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future." - Wikipedia

And we can see that this is true through genetics, epigenetics, inherited cultural values etc. And also, all minds are connected it says in ACIM. And people can tap into past lives I believe, such as several people claiming to have been Cleopatra in their past lives.

In this way there is also a collective karma of humanity. I think of karma as being ego conditioning and we have collectively as humanity a huge karma in that sense. And so when we transcend our own egos we also resolve lots of collective karma. That's one of my new interpretations of "service to others" in the Law of One.

Now I will go against many if not most spiritual traditions xD and ask the question: is consciousness an epiphenomenon? My answer is: yes! Manifested reality is forever expanding complexity. And sufficiently high levels of complexity produce consciousness. Very much like in the Integrated Information Theory in mainstream science, except that the complexity is not only in the brain. Some people have water instead of a brain inside their heads and can function normally! And also, out-of-body experiences I believe are real and they allow for consciousness to exist in "empty" space.

My view is the same as before and that is that consciousness is a state of being aware as a self. Consciousness is an on/off state. In dreamless sleep, consciousness is off. And during dreams and in the waking state, consciousness is on. Simple. And confirmed by direct experience. So, then, can consciousness be extinguished forever? The good news is that, no, since complexity is always increasing and since we already have consciousness, we will have consciousness forever.

Manifested reality is forever increasing complexity. The individual soul is an eternal and changeless point within reality. Consciousness is a result of feedback of complexity. Now Occam can stop spinning in his grave because of all those overly complicated and fantastically elaborate or cop out "unknowable" theories about reality out there. I set the record straight. (Talk about hubris or delusion of grandeur, haha, but I think I'm right.)

The ego is a concept holding on to other concepts. That's an incredible illusion! Because reality as one wholeness is already holding on to everything.

What makes the individual ego so convincing is that the whole world still, the global ego, is so dominating and with thousands of years of history. Even our biological evolution is a part of the ego trick I think. And that explains how for example wild animals in nature sometimes can behave in extraordinary ways such as being fearless. It's the Holy Spirit shining through the habitual "ego" animal behavior.

Understanding comes from past memories. This is problematic in ego consciousness where all personal memories have been formed in a deluded belief in separation. The "peace of God which surpasses all understanding" includes the intelligence of the future and can therefore resolve the conflicts in the ego and bring peace to our minds and hearts.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." - Philippians 4:4-9

"The mind which means that all it wants is peace must join with other minds, for that is how peace is obtained. And when the wish for peace is genuine, the means for finding it is given, in a form each mind that seeks for it in honesty can understand. ... We want the peace of God. This is no idle wish. These words do not request another dream be given us. They do not ask for compromise, nor try to make another bargain in the hope that there may yet be one that can succeed where all the rest have failed." - ACIM Lesson 185

The peace of God can also be called full inner peace. I came to think that in order for a collective consciousness to work the people who are a part of it share collective emotions. And the only emotion that can be shared as a start is full inner peace, or else there would be inner conflicts within the collective consciousness in its embryo form.

And the Bible says that the peace of God is both for the mind and the heart. ACIM says in Lesson 267: "Peace fills my heart, and floods my body with the purpose of forgiveness." Aaron Abke has talked a lot about ACIM and forgiveness and now he has this new video:

My new idea is that true forgiveness is to let go of both good and bad karma. And karma is that which the ego holds on to as a sense of self. And there is also collective karma for the whole of humanity. Bad karma is that which will be removed when the ego is transcended and good karma is that which will be preserved.

So, then, if the good karma is being preserved, why is forgiveness also about letting go of good karma? The answer is that reality as a wholeness is already holding everything. And therefore transcending the ego is about also letting go of the clinging to good karma because that's a false kind of clinging. The ego is unnecessarily holding onto the good karma which causes misguided friction and effort.

ACIM says that true forgiveness is about realizing that there is nothing to forgive. That's precisely the same as realizing the mistake of holding on to karma. We can just drop all karma and the bad karma will fall away and dissolve while the good karma will be preserved by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus walked around on earth filled with the Holy Spirit. And Jesus said that he is in us and us in him. The Holy Spirit to me means the whole (holy) power (spirit) of reality. ACIM uses the term Holy Spirit. All Abrahamic religions have the concept of the Holy Spirit. And the Tao is the same as the Holy Spirit I think. Then what about Hinduism and Buddhism? I did a quick armchair research and found that Dharma is the same as the Holy Spirit.

"Dharma (/ˈdɑːrmə/;[7] Sanskrit: धर्म, romanized: dharma, pronounced [dʱɐɽmɐ] (listen); Pali: धम्म, romanized: dhamma, translit. dhamma) is a key concept with multiple meanings in Indian religions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and others.[8] There is no single-word translation for dharma in Western languages.[9]

In Hinduism, dharma signifies behaviors that are considered to be in accord with Ṛta, the order that makes life and universe possible,[10][note 1] and includes duties, rights, laws, conduct, virtues and "right way of living".[11] In Buddhism, dharma means "cosmic law and order",[10] and is also applied to the teachings of Buddha.[10] In Buddhist philosophy, dhamma/dharma is also the term for "phenomena".[12][note 2] Dharma in Jainism refers to the teachings of tirthankara (Jina)[10] and the body of doctrine pertaining to the purification and moral transformation of human beings. For Sikhs, dharma means the path of righteousness and proper religious practice.[13]" - Wikipedia

For atheists I have an even simpler explanation of the Holy Spirit. In my model the Holy Spirit is the increase of complexity that is continuously going on in the present moment. It's an automatic process. And forgiveness is to realize that it's an automatic process so that all personal clinging to reality is dropped by that understanding.

An atheistic explanation of reality can feel dry, mechanical and limited. I think I have already mentioned this, but it's possible to even have an atheistic explanation of God. The past contains vast intelligence yet that intelligence is always finite. God is infinite intelligence. My model has unmanifested reality as infinite complexity and to "construct" that requires infinite intelligence. The individual is always limited since the future hasn't yet manifested for the individual. So God can be seen as a second-person divine being, the Great Other or something like that Ken Wilber called it. Of course, Wilber also said that there are also first- and third-person perspectives of God.

I found this webinar about what I call ego tensions, including Wilhelm Reich's concept of body armor:

I have only listened to the beginning and it's a good explanation, except so far limited to childhood development. I came to think of how instead of parents of a child to consider the whole society, the global ego, as a big "parent" that we are dependent on which causes us to build and maintain the body armor even as adults.

Is life a dream? No, I don't think so, but there is something very suspicious about it. Some people, even spiritual teachers, say that life is a dream, time an illusion and physical aging and death real and inevitable. First of all, can't they see the inconsistency in their own claim? I think the opposite is true, that it's aging and death of the physical body that is the illusion. Time is real, yet the past is only timeless information, so nobody has ever actually done anything in the past, not even died.

Realizing the powerlessness of the ego allows the Holy Spirit to fill our heart with the peace of God, which then as ACIM says flows out into the whole body. It's the belief that the ego has power to do anything that blocks the Holy Spirit and prevents the peace of God making us seek fulfillment through external means. Our external situation such as money, relationships and other living situations is important, but without a foundation of God's peace there will always be inner conflict, friction and a constant drainage of energy.