Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

In the New Age community there is talk about DNA activation. What it really means I think is not the DNA inside our cells. Instead when moving into fourth density the ego will be transcended AND included in an integral way. So the "DNA" for our next evolutionary leap into a planetary organism, in our case Gaia, is the part of the ego that will be preserved.

The Wanderers represent the "female egg" DNA and those of us in pure third density represent the "male sperm" DNA. And the body armor is the shell around our DNA that will dissolve when the female DNA and the male DNA start to merge to form the embryo of the butterfly stage of humanity.

I doubt that ACIM talks about DNA activation, but I found this:

"The Bible speaks of a new Heaven and a new earth, yet this cannot be literally true, for the eternal are not re-created. 5 To perceive anew is merely to perceive again, implying that before, or in the interval between, you were not perceiving at all. 6 What, then, is the world that awaits your perception when you see it?" - ACIM T-11.VII:4-6

That's the same thing as DNA activation in my opinion. And also, just as my own take on the meaning of the new earth in the Bible is that it's the same earth as now, it's just that it will shift from third to fourth density. A new heaven means that fourth density is a new development here on earth. So it's a new heaven and a new earth in that sense, although I agree with ACIM that it's still the same one reality.

I posted the following in another thread and it can be worth repeating it here. I found it amazing that all major religions have the concept of a new earth.

I read somewhere that the word "sea" in ancient Hebrew can mean "evil" and although the Book of Revelation is written in Koine Greek I think "no longer any sea" in Revelation 21 means no longer any evil (or separation), not that the oceans will dry up or anything like that [see quote from bibletools.org below]. And the new earth seems to me to be a profound transformation of the earth we live on and a revelation of the kingdom of God on earth, which is within us Jesus said, but hidden in our fallen world.

Christianity

"See, I will create new heavens and a new earth." - Isaiah 65

"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea." - Revelation 21:1

Judaism

"HaOlam HaBa, or "the world to come", is an important part of Jewish eschatology " - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_to_come#Jewish_eschatology

"The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot[9] (commandments) He will then perfect the entire world to serve God together (Zephaniah 3:9)" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology

Islam

"Allah creates new heavens and a new earth. Upon their completion, the third trumpet will be blown. It is “the trumpet of resurrection.”" - https://christinprophecy.org/articles/islamic-eschatology/

Hinduism

"In Hindu eschatology the current age is the Kali Yuga, a period of decline. Kalki ('Destroyer of Filth') will appear to purge all evil, beginning a golden age of Satya Yuga." - https://www.revolvy.com/page/World-to-come

"Kalki ... is described in the Puranas as the avatar who rejuvenates existence by ending the darkest and destructive period to remove adharma and ushering in the Satya Yuga, while riding a white horse with a fiery sword." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

Buddhism

"Maitreya's coming is characterized by the decreasing of the oceans in size, allowing Maitreya to traverse them freely. The event will also allow the unveiling of the true dharma (Law, Teaching) to the people, in turn allowing the construction of a new world." - https://sirius-eng.net/liki/maitreia.htm

"The symbol of "the sea" is similar to that seen in the beasts rising out of the sea and out of the earth (Revelation 13:1, 11). It designates origination, representing the realm of the earth. Christ's origin is the realm of heaven, but the beasts, part of a corrupt system, come from the sea and the earth. The sea, a body of water, symbolizes "peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues" (Revelation 17:15)." - bibletools.org

Notice the terms: corrupt system, multitudes, nations. That's this fallen world we live in! And:

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father." - Revelation 2:26

And to connect back to Judaism:

"Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery. Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth." - Psalm 2:8-10

The belief in separate control is causing confusion. The whole world is still based on the idea of separate control, that somehow reality can split itself into two where one part controls the other part. That's a mistaken view. That is sin. That is a fallen world, what I call the global ego. And that is what causes the experience of entropy and the appearance of disorder, confusion and deterioration.

The belief in separate control builds and maintains our body armor. What this means is that instead of being mindful of confusion it's possible to become mindful of the body armor directly which consists of the ego tensions in body and mind. ACIM says:

"Everything the ego perceives is a separate whole, without the relationships that imply being. The ego is thus against communication, except insofar as it is utilized to establish separateness rather than to abolish it. The communication system of the ego is based on its own thought system, as is everything else it dictates. Its communication is controlled by its need to protect itself, and it will disrupt communication when it experiences threat." ACIM T-4.VI

"The ego exerts maximal vigilance about what it permits into awareness, and this is not the way a balanced mind holds together. 4 The ego is thrown further off balance because it keeps its primary motivation from your awareness, and raises control rather than sanity to predominance." - ACIM T-4.V

The body armor and the belief in separate control go together. From our ego perspective we operate from a sense of volition, which itself is a form of control. One practice is to limit the ego control to become mindful of the body armor so that the natural flow of life which is a wholeness in motion can start dissolving the body armor.

This video by Brad Johnson I found interesting because he channeled the collective consciousness of earth directly:

Brad talked about how Earth prepares herself for harvest. That's the same terminology as used in the Law of One.

ACIM seems to suggest that the world is perfect except for the ego's misperception. My model says that each moment is already perfect. From my perspective ACIM's claim should be correct. The difficulty is to realize the perfection if that is the truth. Our current experience as humanity is that the world is far from perfect and instead full of disasters, disease, poverty, aging, death, accidents, violence and an endless parade of conflict and suffering.

I believe the imperfection of the world can be explained by the Law of One's teachings of densities. The ego as ACIM defines it represents third density and the Holy Spirit vision represents fourth density. One experiment I came up with is to assume that each moment is already perfect and relax into that realization more and more. If that hypothesis is false, then the experiment will fail. If the hypothesis is true then there might be a real experience of increased inner peace and health.

I think that Neo in the Matrix movies represents the butterfly fourth density stage of humanity. Zion represents the Wanderers. And the machine world also represents the Wanderers! The machine world and Zion are fighting each other which symbolizes the Wanderers being trapped in third density. Mr. Anderson represents us humans in pure third density.

Neo at the end of the third movie represents the fertilization of the butterfly stage of humanity. He is plugged into the machine world and Agent Smith, which represents the ego shadow of the Wanderers disappears in an explosion of light when he tries to enter into and turn Neo into a clone. And Neo's ego shadow also dies.

The result of Agent Smith and Neo's shadow both being obliterated is peace between Zion and the machine world and the Matrix becomes pristine and peaceful. If this interpretation is correct, then the new Matrix 4 movie will be about how all the people who are still in the Matrix need to be rescued, meaning being brought from third to fourth density. And so even with peace between Zion and the machine world, the humans trapped in the Matrix still believe in war and conflict so we can expect a lot of fighting and action even in the Matrix 4 movie.

At the end of the third move the Architect asks the Oracle about how long the peace will last. The Oracle replies: "As long as it can" meaning as I interpret it that the people still in the Matrix maintain a warlike mentality and will soon start new conflicts.

And the little girl asks if they will ever see Neo again, and the Oracle says: "I expect so". It was only Neo's shadow that died in the third movie according to my interpretation, so yes Neo is expected to return.

Eckhart Tolle has this new video where explains ACIM's concept of special relationships:

In this new video, Leo explains the difference between explicit vs implicit understanding:

I haven't watched the video yet. I wanted to compare it to my own take on it first. For me there is a difference between intellectual understanding and actualized understanding. Intellectual knowledge and ideas are useful as a conceptual perspective and then that can be used for testing it experientially. If the intellectual understanding is correct, then the actual experience of it will deepen more and more. And if some ideas were wrong, then we will fail to actualize those ideas in our lives.

Very interesting ideas Leo presents in his new video. He claimed that reality is infinite. I have sort of the same view. The Planck length might be a limit in our universe and Nassim Haramein suggested that, but he also said that he doesn't think the Planck length is the smallest thing reality can do.

But I claimed earlier that our manifested reality is finite. So how is that infinite? My explanation is that the manifested reality is a finite part of an infinite reality. I also claim that time is discrete. Does that mean finite time? No, the future is infinite. So reality is infinite.

In my model the Planck length actually is the limit in our universe. But remember that I also wrote that inside the black holes at the center of the galaxies in our universe new baby universes are born. The size of a baby universe from our perspective is the size of the black hole. Inside the black hole however the baby universe will become as large as our universe from their perspective.

The Law of One talks about octaves of densities. In our universe there are densities one to seven. And then inside the black hole starts a new octave. And inside the black hole the density is higher and their Planck length from our perspective much smaller than our Planck length. And when the baby universe matures it will have galaxies with baby-baby universes with even higher density and a smaller Planck length. And this process of universes born out of parent universes goes on forever.

Each offspring universe experiences their own octave of densities one to seven. And I even think we will be able to travel into the baby universes because reality is infinite intelligence. Interestingly, in the other direction, there is a limit. Our universe is a white hole of a black hole in a parent universe. And our parent universe is a white hole of a black hole in a grandparent universe and so on down to the root universe for our whole multiverse tree of universes.

Think of higher density as higher resolution, like pixels on a computer screen. Let's assume as a thought experiment that one of our baby universes has already matured enough so that civilizations have developed in it. A being in the baby universe will experience its world as we experience our world in terms of resolution. The baby universe only has higher density/resolution compared to our universe.

Making an extraordinary claim based on the assertion that reality is infinite intelligence, as I did previously, isn't that a fallacy in the form of begging the question, or what it's called? Yes, when I did it it is a logical fallacy since I don't have a direct grasp of reality being infinite intelligence, so I cheated a bit.

It is however possible in theory that such claim can be conceptually valid if we have a direct knowledge of it, similar to Leo's example of the natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... which is an endless sequence. Claiming that there is no largest number since there are an endless number of numbers is valid even though strictly speaking it may be a form of begging the question. It's like the tautology statements Leo makes sometimes. Those are valid when there is an actual knowledge about the claims made.

I believe reality is infinite intelligence. That's why I take for example ACIM, the Bible and the Law of One seriously. And it's possible that some people have a direct knowledge of reality being infinite intelligence, just as how we have a knowledge about the natural numbers having no end to them. That knowledge about the numbers is actually an amazing knowledge as Leo pointed out. 

Do astral realms exist? Yes, I think that's possible. Even ordinary dreams are a form of astral realms maybe. But I think it was Mark Passio who said that physical reality is where the rubber meets the road. I think that's true. There needs to be consistency for there to be the possibility to develop manifested reality in a vast and long-term way.

That's why I believe that fourth density in the Law of One means the first heaven in the Law of One. And amazingly, as I posted earlier, one expert said that higher density means heaven according to Egyptian mystery teachings. And I think that fifth density means the second heaven, which in turn means a galactic collective consciousness.

As a guess:

• First density = inorganic matter
  • Second density = organic matter
  • Third density = individual beings in ego consciousness
  • Fourth density = planetary collective consciousness
  • Fifth density = galactic collective consciousness
  • Sixth density = galactic cluster consciousness
  • Seventh density = universe consciousness
  • Octave = each universe has its own levels 1 to 7 density

ACIM is "only" about the step from third to fourth density. And the Law of One describes a larger cosmic reality. And notice that physical reality only seems dumb, clunky and limited in our third density. Higher densities make physical reality able to perform in much more intelligent ways. So even though astral realms can provide very advanced experiences, very much the same thing is possible in say from sixth density and above. For example, Ra in the Law of One said that they materialized the Great Pyramid at Giza directly out of "thin air" basically:

"3.11 Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?

Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

3.13 Questioner: What is everlasting rock?

Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

May we answer you in any more helpful way?

3.14 Questioner: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why, in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought." - Law of One

Edited by Anderz

Leo recommended reading between the lines when it comes to messages. We can take this to a big level and look at for example what is said in this presentation:

They claim that there is an evil cabal ruling the earth, consisting of things like the British Crown, the Vatican plus hidden powers. Is that true? Yes, I believe so but my prediction is that it's a part of what the Law of One calls the Law of Confusion. This means that the very top of the power pyramid is controlled by good people. That's also consistent with the long term intelligence progress of our universe.

If the top power really is good, then why do they appear evil, at least to many people who have looked into it? The answer is that they need to appear dangerous and as the biggest baddest effers on the planet in order to keep the real corruption in line. And with physical reality being where the rubber meets the road, it means that things like big politics is very important for the development of our planet into fourth density. I'm actually secretly, well not so secretly, hoping for a huge scandal this summer, starting with the Durham report. It will deal with the real corruption, and not just be some deep state conspiracy theories.

New video from Aaron Doughty where he talks about moving from third to fourth density and the Law of One. He said that 2020 is about moving into the heart chakra. I like that idea and it could even be correct.

What does ACIM mean by the past being unreal? My explanation is that the past is real but nothing ever happened in the past in a literal sense. Nobody ever died in the past. The past is just information in the now moment. Then what about all the graveyards and gravestones and our history of dead people? What about our dead ancestors? The answer is that all that is information in the now. There is no past stretching back away from the now.

In my model the manifestation of Indra's net is called the omniverse. And the omniverse expands forever in the now from the initial condition of Indra's net which is difference. As the omniverse expands, multiverses are born within it. If we think of the omniverse as an expanding ball, multiverses are bubbles in that ball.

Our Big Bang is just a recent white hole of a black hole in a parent universe within one multiverse. And our multiverse is an expanding tree of black holes. The omniverse is always finite yet the future is infinite so there will be an infinite number of multiverses born.

Our ancestor universe in turn has its ancestor universe and so on down to the root universe for our multiverse. Our universe can have, and probably does have, zillions and zillions of ancestor universes. So even thought the omniverse is always finite its size is mindbogglingly large. Just our multiverse alone contains an astronomical and exponentially expanding number of universes. And there are likely zillions and zillions of multiverses.

The omniverse also contains astral realms. And ordinary dreams are small forms of astral realms. However, the multiverse is where we are grounded in, so there is no heaven or hell in an astral sense that we can get stuck in. Because fortunately we do not have free will. Nor does the omniverse or anything in it have free will. And the omniverse expands automatically and inevitably so there is nothing outside the omniverse that can change it.

Nothing can threaten the omniverse and we are a part of it, not separate from it. ACIM says:

"Nothing real can be threatened.

Nothing unreal exists." - ACIM T-in.2

Strictly speaking my model is an atheistic perspective. Then what about God? ACIM talks a lot about God. I can fit that into my model by saying that God is the infinite intelligence within Indra's net. And Christ is that intelligence manifested in the omniverse. As the omniverse expands endlessly, what is it expanding into? The answer is that the omniverse is expanding into the future potential of Indra's net which is infinite. So the omniverse isn't made of some material "stuff" or anything like that. Nor was the omniverse created. The omniverse is manifested now, and only now, as a consequence of difference. The entire past manifests instantly in the now as finite information. And the expansion of the manifestation of the omniverse is infinite which produces time, and the arrow of time from past to future.

As a simple illustration that I mentioned earlier, think of the natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... and then imagine manifesting all numbers instantly now. When will the manifestation of numbers end? Never! The numbers are an endless sequence. And the manifestation of numbers will always be finite since there is no largest number. Similarly the instant manifestation of the omniverse has a beginning in time now, but no end, just like how the natural numbers start with 1 (or zero) and have no end.

In my model intelligence is expansion of complexity. And complexity is interconnected information. The opposite of complexity is randomness. My model says that there is only complexity in our universe, no actual randomness. And infinite intelligence then is of course an infinite expansion of complexity. That infinite expansion of complexity is the Word of God.

The Bible says that in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. To me that means that the initial condition is no information, no complexity nor randomness. The Word at the initial condition is a potential and that potential is God without manifested reality. Then the Word became manifested which means the expansion of complexity resulting in things like our universe.

ACIM says this about the Word of God:

"What is the Word of God? “My Son is pure and holy as Myself.” And thus did God become the Father of the Son He loves, for thus was he created. This the Word His Son did not create with Him, because in this His Son was born. Let us accept His Fatherhood, and all is given us." - ACIM Lesson 276

One speculative interpretation of that ACIM quote is that "pure and holy" means complexity as opposed to randomness. I think that makes sense. Randomness is disorder and thus can be seen as "impure". And randomness lacks interconnectivity so it's fragmented or "unholy" (holy means whole, implying interconnectedness).

The Bible also says that the Word of God has created everything (John 1). And that is precisely the same as in my model which says that all of our manifested reality is complexity. No free will agent or randomness has ever created anything.

ACIM says that complexity is of the ego:

"Complexity is of the ego, and is nothing more than the ego's attempt to obscure the obvious. You could live forever in the holy instant, beginning now and reaching to eternity, but for a very simple reason. Do not obscure the simplicity of this reason, for if you do, it will be only because you prefer not to recognize it and not to let it go. The simple reason, simply stated, is this: The holy instant is a time in which you receive and give perfect communication. This means, however, that it is a time in which your mind is open, both to receive and give. It is the recognition that all minds are in communication. It therefore seeks to change nothing, but merely to accept everything." - ACIM T-15.IV

But ACIM also has this explanation:

"Complexity of form does not imply complexity of content. 8 It is impossible that any decision on earth can have a content different from just this one simple choice. 9 That is the only choice the Holy Spirit sees. 10 Therefore it is the only choice there is." - ACIM W-pI.64.5:7-10

The ego's form of complexity I interpret as meaning overly complicated. ACIM makes a distinction between complexity of form and complexity of content. My interpretation is that everything is complexity in the information sense and that the ego is a part of that except with a belief in separation which is a mistaken view of reality and a limited perspective making the content of the ego mind confused and overly complicated.