Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Complexity and intelligence can be tested in combination with opening the heart. The HeartMath Institute has shown that the heart has intelligence that is connected to the environment. Higher forms of intelligence doesn't mean having thousands of thoughts. Thinking is a limited form of intelligence. Higher intelligence can take in vast amounts of very complex information and make simple sense of it. And an interesting possibility is that an awakened hearth has high intelligence that makes us able to sense the environment through direct feelings. Things that the intellect can's figure out in a thousand years can then via the heart be sensed in an instant through direct knowing/feeling. Something like that.

Edited by Anderz

How can an increase of complexity mean intelligence? As an example, take an iPhone. That's an object of enormous complexity not only in design and manufacturing but also the whole ecosystem that goes with it. And yet the iPhone is easy to use. So higher complexity in the way I have used the term here means interconnected wholeness, rather than some complicated mess. That's intelligence.

Hardcore nonduality teacher Ramesh Balsekar said that life is like a movie already made. My model says the same thing with one crucial constraint added: reality starts with zero information. Reality is NOT like in a Hollywood movie which starts with a world already created. Instead reality starts as undifferentiated oneness and then information expands more and more. It's like oneness splitting itself into zillions of bits which integrate back again, not as undifferentiated oneness but as oneness that now includes duality.

Aaron Abke has a new video where they talk about oneness and individuality from an ACIM and biblical perspective:

Edited by Anderz

Manifested reality starting from zero information and then with information expanding more and more also explains evolution, which is much more than just biological evolution. It's more like Ray Kurzweil's Law of Accelerating Returns on a cosmic scale. The expanding information is always contained as an interconnected wholeness, which I call complexity, and evolution is the result of that ever increasing complexity.

It also explains the beginning of time. The beginning of time is the initial state of manifested reality containing zero information. Unmanifested reality is infinite and manifested reality is always finite yet expanding forever, so there is a start of time but no end of time. The future is infinite.

When Christ said in Revelation 1, 21 and 22 (similar passages in Isaiah 44 and 48) that he is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the END, that represents the manifested reality, and the Father represents the unmanifested infinite reality. Christ always has an end which is the ongoing edge of manifested reality. And Jesus said that the Father is greater than himself. That's because Christ as manifested reality, the Word of God materialized, will keep expanding forever and still never reach the Father who is infinite and will always be greater in that sense.

Suffering can be used as guidance. It's a bit tricky since suffering comes in so many forms and it's difficult to interpret the meaning correctly from an ego perspective. ACIM even says that the ego is totally confused about everything. The ego produces huge amounts of suffering. Suffering kind of pushes us up, slowly through thousands of years, up from our ego stage towards the next evolutionary stage for humanity which I believe is a collective consciousness of the entire planet. I think that we will actually experience ourselves as one with everybody.

There is much talk about heart connection in the alternative community. And there is even scientific research showing that heart resonance between people exists. And hopefully, we can start feeling more inner peace through awakening the heart intelligence instead of being pushed by suffering all the time. So instead of following suffering I will experiment with observing my suffering without acting from it and instead move into inner peace more and more. Suffering is then still used as guidance but as a contrast to inner peace which I hope will start to expand.

Awakening the heart is deeper than the physical body. Heart coherence stretches out into the environment. It's more like the subtle body described in eastern traditions. It's a whole energy field. And fourth density means higher capacity of that energy field. I think ACIM hints at this when it describes peace not only in the heart but also flowing into the body:

"Peace fills my heart, and floods my body with the purpose of forgiveness." - ACIM Lesson 267

Moving into fourth density includes activating the green ray of the heart chakra.

"To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third density, the late second-density entities having the capability, if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green-ray energy center." - Law of One 41.16 

My guess is that activating the green ray means developing a collective consciousness. The Law of One says that the Wanderers here on earth already are in fourth to sixth density. Does this mean that the Wanderers already have a collective consciousness? Yes, I believe so but not a planetary collective consciousness because even the Wanderers are trapped in the global ego, meaning third density.

I think "service to self" in the Law of One means ego consciousness and "service to others" means collective consciousness. The Law of One says that there can be service to self entities even in fourth to early sixth density. Does that mean that there will be evil and conflict in higher densities? Only constructive conflict is possible in the higher densities it seems to me, such as in sports and entertainment.

So, then, why does the Law of One say that there are service-to-self beings in higher densities? My guess is that the Law of One uses semi-hidden explanations because of the Law of Confusion. What it really means is that the Wanderers need to play the role of service-to-self here on earth in order to interact with us in pure third density. So even though the Wanderers have capacity for collective consciousness they can't fully use it until we in third density activate our green-ray energy centers.

If some Wanderers are even as high as sixth density, which I believe is true, then wouldn't they be able to help us other humans much more? No, because then we would become stuck even MORE in third density! Our egos would turn into super egos, and the separation even more cemented. Not good.

What we need to do instead is to activate our heart intelligence. Because the heart connects instead of the mind which separates. How to activate the heart? That will happen automatically. Although that automatic process can include things like meditation, mindfulness, learning from spiritual and even New Age teachers and so on.

Eckhart Tolle wrote about using the mind as a tool, to use it when needed and then put it down. ACIM describes something called vision.

"Correction is for all who cannot see. To open the eyes of the blind is the Holy Spirit’s mission, for He knows that they have not lost their vision, but merely sleep. He would awaken them from the sleep of forgetting to the remembering of God. Christ’s eyes are open, and He will look upon whatever you see with love if you accept His vision as yours. The Holy Spirit keeps the vision of Christ for every Son of God who sleeps." - ACIM T-12

When combining what Tolle and ACIM say it occurred to me that vision is not only about the thinking mind as a tool but as a perception, like a sense! So thinking then becomes a sense perception instead of something we identify as being the self as the ego does.

New Agers talk about Christ consciousness. Christians often dislike that idea. ACIM however has a good explanation:

"It should especially be noted that God has only one Son. If all His creations are His Sons, every one must be an integral part of the whole Sonship. The Sonship in its Oneness transcends the sum of its parts. However this is obscured as long as any of its parts is missing. That is why the conflict cannot ultimately be resolved until all the parts of the Sonship have returned. Only then can the meaning of wholeness in the true sense be understood. Any part of the Sonship can believe in error or incompleteness if he so chooses. However, if he does so, he is believing in the existence of nothingness. The correction of this error is the Atonement." - ACIM T-2.VII.6

The Holy Spirit does everything. It's just that in in ego consciousness there is a "veil" hiding Christ's vision. And an apocalypse is needed to remove that veil. Apocalypse means unveiling.

"The first step toward freedom involves a sorting out of the false from the true. 2 This is a process of separation in the constructive sense, and reflects the true meaning of the Apocalypse." - ACIM T-2.VIII.4:1-2

"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?" - 2 Corinthians 13:5

"I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity." - John 17

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." - John 14

In this new video Aaron Abke gives a more detailed explanation than the quote I posted earlier from the Law of One about how the Great Pyramid at Giza was built. And amazingly, Graham Hancock who is almost a mainstream expert said something similar:

There must be a HUGE difference between early fourth density in the Law of One and later stages of it. That's why Jesus said that we need to become like little children in order reach the kingdom of heaven which I interpret as meaning higher density. And we need to be meek in the beginning because our ego habits are very different than a collective consciousness, so we will be total beginners in the beginning! ACIM and also the Bible I think are about the evolutionary leap from third (our fallen world) to fourth (the first heaven) density for humanity.

Maybe I have already mentioned this, but notice how in the third Matrix movie the machine world has the face of a baby. That to me represents servive-to-self in fourth density and higher. The Law of One says that only 51 percent service-to-others is needed for positive fourth density. That can hardly mean that someone can be a murderer 49 percent of the time and be ready for positive fourth density. So service-to-self as I interpret it means as I mentioned earlier ego consciousness, and service-to-others means collective consciousness.

The machine world represents service-to-self in higher densities. It's a trick! The Wanderers need to play the role of ego consciousness as long as we remain in third density. As Jordan Maxwell said: "Nothing in this world works the way you think it does". The machine world is service-to-others in disguise and a very early stage of planetary fourth density and that's why it has the appearance of a baby.

The Wanderers can only give us information on a "need to know" basis. Otherwise we would mess things up with our ego consciousness. For example the Wanderers as a collective most likely know how to use zero point energy, but if that knowledge is dangerous in the hands of egos such as terrorists, then the Wanderers will keep that knowledge secret and even actively prevent us with real egos from learning about it.

All those densities the Law of One talks about, where are they? I like the word density, because it gives a sense of physical reality. The term dimension which often also is used sounds more like some astral realms away from physical reality to me.

So where is the higher density if it's in our physical universe? My answer is: in "empty" space!

"Given all of this, the calculation of the theoretical value of the energy density of vacuum is enormous. The experimental value of the energy density of vacuum is found to be 113 orders of magnitude less of what the theory predicts. That is, the value predicted by the theory is the experimental value multiplied by 10 to the power of 113 (1 followed by 113 zeros). This discrepancy, known as the vacuum catastrophe, is one of the most intriguing unsolved problems in physics." [my emphasis] - Trinity News, SciTech Oct 15, 2016

What appears to us as empty space actually contains enormous amounts of energy and information. So space contains all levels of densities 1-7 in our universe. And since consciousness is already connected to space, we are already connected to the higher densities. Third density is merely a limitation of physical reality.

Here I found an interesting answer from Ra in the Law of One:

"Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.

Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. ..." - Law of One 45.3-4

That in my opinion basically confirms what I wrote earlier, that Ra and the Wanderers are the same. It's just that the Wanderers use this kind of delivery (channeling) of knowledge because of the Law of Confusion. Also notice that "social memory complex" means collective consciousness.

I'm watching a satsang by Mooji and one difference I detected is that a person in the audience asking questions was talking from his memories and was identified with those memories as a self. Mooji talks directly out of the present moment and even though he too talks about memories there is a difference that I can sense. It's like Mooji is coming from the Holy Instant described in ACIM and the questioner is identified with ego consciousness.

One problem with personal memories in ego consciousness is that they are all contaminated by the belief in being a separate doer. I came to think of that is what karma means! Karma is the ego's past based on the false belief in separation.

I found what seems to be one of the original meanings of karma:

"As long as the individual self thinks it is separate from Brahman, it revolves upon the wheel in bondage to the laws of birth, death and rebirth. But when through the grace of Brahman it realizes its identity with him, it revolves upon the wheel no longer. It achieves immortality." - Svetasvatara Upanishad

And here is ACIM expert David Hoffmeister talking about karma:

I haven't listened to his explanation yet because I wanted to form my opinion first. It hit me when listening to Mooji and people in the audience asking questions that ego consciousness is very much about being stuck in personal memories and being identified as a separate self with those memories.

David Hoffmeister said that according to ACIM even the future is a part of the ego error. I found this ACIM passage:

"God holds your future as He holds your past and present. They are one to Him, and so they should be one to you. Yet in this world, the temporal progression still seems real. And so you are not asked to understand the lack of sequence really found in time. You are but asked to let the future go, and place it in God’s Hands. And you will see by your experience that you have laid the past and present in His Hands as well, because the past will punish you no more, and future dread will now be meaningless." - ACIM Lesson 194

That's one of the later lessons. Roger Castillo said that ACIM reveals more and more later on in the text so that explanations are replaced by new explanations. In my model the future is real. It's true however that from ego consciousness we project our own past memories into the future, so it's not actually the actual future we see!

Has time a lack of sequence as ACIM says? Well, reality seen as one single block means it is timeless and changeless. Still, my model says that there is a clear and definite single timeline progress from past to future. It's probably one of those ACIM explanations that only go one step and that is to make it clear that what the ego thinks of the sequence of time is a misperception.

Leo talked about the need to relax both the body and the mind. I discovered a powerful practice for this. The practice is to focus on tensions in the body and on confusion in the mind. And then allowing both the confusion and the tensions to dissolve.