samedm9

Trump Impeachment

204 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@samedm9 F*ck Biden, basically no-one on this forum is for him. People there support Bernie, Warren, and Yang, I have noticed.

If Biden was the democrat nominee Trump would win again lmao. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

40 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Trump broke the law by soliciting foreign aid against a political opponent in an election.

The rest of your reply is redundant, as This is where I disagree. 

How can suggesting an investigation into potential deep state corruption, at the hands of their puppets (Biden’s), be equivocated to anything other than textbook diplomatic action. A cooperative, inter-national effort to bring light upon shady dealings that harm both nations integrity. 

Another point is simply, had Ukraine actually achieved findings in relation to any illegal actions of the Bidens, there is nothing, NOTHING (sry caps) that suggests that this info (that yes would be damaging, so it should be) would have been exposed public before 2020. In this case, how would it have any effect on the minds of voters, and therefore, how would the gaining of such info be equated to “dirt on a political opponent”. As the public would not be aware of the dirt. You see? 

These president to president calls are Classified, as are the subsequent actions. 

Funny enough, The one who actually put the dirt on Biden was the whistleblower.

BTW: thoughts on Schiffs opening statement to congress; the part where he creates a completely false narrative in contrast to the offical transcript. How can you answer for this behaviour?

19 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

How can suggesting an investigation. . .

In the United States, it is a crime for a president to solicit a foreign country to investigate a political electoral opponent.  You may think that the law is stupid or breaking the law was justified, yet that is a separate issue.

As well, you are trying to contextualize this with euphemistic terms, such as “suggest”. When the mob boss “suggests” someone do a favor for him, it is not a “suggestion” in the traditional sense. Trump is at a red level and will use terms like “suggest”. Don’t fall for it. 

As well, you are creating deflection and a false equivalency with the generic unethical (yet legal) behavior of Biden’s son. 

13 minutes ago, lmfao said:

If Biden was the democrat nominee Trump would win again lmao. 

If anyone wins the democratic nominee... Trump will win again. That is why they are pushing this hopeless impeachment bonanza, as a last ditch effort in order to squander trumps image. 

Its exactly the same thing as “RussiaGate”. 

Create a groundless accusation, that you know is without actual substance. Have your media mouthpieces push the narrative in thousands of angles every day, hope that people will be mindless enough to not look into the facts. 

The psychology of Trump defenders is fascinating. It would make a great PhD dissertation. One could add in SD as well. For example, how is it that Trump defenders can suspend Orange level rational thinking and blue-level values such as rule of law, respect, dignity etc? I would guess that cultural identity is over-riding other values. 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

In the United States, it is a crime for a president to solicit a foreign country to investigate a political electoral opponent.  

Show me the specific law

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

The psychology of Trump defenders is fascinating. It would make a great PhD dissertation. One could add in SD as well. For example, how is it that Trump defenders can suspend Orange level rational thinking and blue-level values such as rule of law, respect, dignity etc? I would guess that cultural identity is over-riding other values. 

You sound terribly self-satisfied.  it’s rather condescending and seems like an attempt to indirectly demean me. Well done.

27 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

If anyone wins the democratic nominee... Trump will win again. That is why they are pushing this hopeless impeachment bonanza, as a last ditch effort in order to squander trumps image. 

Its exactly the same thing as “RussiaGate”. 

Create a groundless accusation, that you know is without actual substance. Have your media mouthpieces push the narrative in thousands of angles every day, hope that people will be mindless enough to not look into the facts. 

My intuition is Bernie would land slide Trump if he got nominated. I'd be dissapointed if anyone besides Bernie was nominated from the Democrats. 

Policy wise, Democrats are on point. Abortion, immigration, education, wages and etc. Although I'm agnostic on guns. The biggest thing I've noticed democrats being right about is health care, the facts seem completely one sided but there's misinformation about it. 

When it comes to Trump winning I loved the documentary "The Great Hack". Trumps digital presence and marketing was above and beyond Hillarys lmao. Cambridge Analytica used everyone's data. 

Bernie seems genuinely inspiring. Trump is just inspiring to ethnocentrism. And Hillarys hard core fan base was full of people screaming "omg she has a vagina". 

17 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I imagine that for many people voting for Trump stems out of apathy. Feminist outrage and policitical correctness doesn't help either. And if someone is bored, they want someone who they think will make waves and shake things up. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

Show me the specific law

Look at your orientation. If you wan to expand, you will need to put in some effort. 

If one has an orientation to defend a pre-conceived narrative of reality, there is nothing that can be done for them. From this orientation, everything will look black and white They will defend their position by arguing and will become further contracted.

Expansion of one’s consciousness involves open-mindedness, letting go, willingness and effort. I can point you in the right direction, yet it is up to you. In this case, let go of your pre-conceived story that you are attached to and identified with. Get curious and put some effort in. Go look up the law and read some articles from constitutional lawyers. No one can make you grow, only you can. 

12 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

You sound terribly self-satisfied.  it’s rather condescending and seems like an attempt to indirectly demean me. Well done.

It is not directed at you personally. It is something I’ve been observing for years n Trump defenders. Trump defenders have a psychology I find interesting - especially in the context of SD.. It is an impersonal thing. This is hard to see when there is contraction within a personal dynamic.

I don’t think a hierarchy of lower/higher or worse/better is a good frame. Another way to see it is through developmental stages. We would not say a tree is better than a sapling. They are just at different stages of development. It would not be condescending to say that the developmental stage of a sapling is fascinating.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Look at your orientation. If you wan to expand, you will need to put in some effort. 

If one has an orientation to defend a pre-conceived narrative of reality, there is nothing that can be done for them. From this orientation, everything will look black and white They will defend their position by arguing and will become further contracted.

Expansion of one’s consciousness involves open-mindedness, letting go, willingness and effort. I can point you in the right direction, yet it is up to you. In this case, let go of your pre-conceived story that you are attached to and identified with. Get curious and put some effort in. Go look up the law and read some articles from constitutional lawyers. No one can make you grow, only you can. 

you claim to know that it’s a law. 

I’ll rephrase : where can i find it...

give me a hand.. what should I search for in order to find it ... have you done this yourself?

1 hour ago, samedm9 said:

And who said anyone’s ignoring climate issues. Ahhahaha, mate come on. Talk about projection. 

What are you talking about? If Trump isn't ignoring the climate crisis then I don't know who is. This guy supports the coal and gas industry, puts lobbyists in office and outrightly says that climate change is Chinese hoax and he doesn't believe it.

Happy living in your bubble, there's no talking to you.

sometimes i wonder if there is no law in the us where civilists can sue a president, insted of imeachment or sue for impeachment in front of an constitutional court. it would be interesting if this would be not handled by a second party but by a legal act. there are precedences for everything. i wonder if it`s possible to win a lawsuit against a big company for selling burning hot coffee why it is not possible to sue a president for political scheeming and manipulation which is not only disruptive for the relationship of the people towards their trust in politics but also for the image of the country. in some sense trump is doing a good job to unmantle a lot of political scheeming that happened in the usa for some time. at least for people from abroad. but as healthy that is, as unhealthy it can get if it goes on for too long a period of time.

i also wonder why it is not possible to try to sue ones own country for for example the voting system for not being democratic enough.

Edited by remember

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It is not directed at you personally. It is something I’ve been observing for years. But yes, you are a typical Trump supporter having a psychology I find interesting. Yet it is an impersonal thing. This is hard to see when there is contraction within a personal dynamic.

I don’t think a hierarchy of lower/higher or worse/better is a good frame. Another way to see it is through developmental stages. We would not say a tree is better than a sapling. They are just at different stages of development. It would not be condescending to say that the developmental stage of a sapling is fascinating.

I get it, you’re calling me a sapling and yourself a tree in comparison. ? had a great laugh over this. 

Im a “typical trump supporter”, you’ve never meet me other than this particular Issue, how can you say I support trump, let alone am a typical example of someone who indeed “supports” trump. All that I support is truth. I’m 100% centre in regards to everything political. But it’s ok, I’m just ya typical trump supporter!

@samedm9 If you are not willing to put in minimal effort, you are not willing to expand. If you want to stay in a contracted state, that’s fine.

I am not saying that you are wrong. I understand your narrative and that it is true from your relative perspective. I am saying that you are contracted within this perspective and are missing something. Many somethings. These somethings would allow you to grow and expand, yet you would need to let go of defending a personal contraction, which you don’t seem willing to do. So there is nothing I can do. I can point you to a mirror, yet I can make you look in the mirror. Nor can I make you realize you are looking at yourself in the mirror.

7 minutes ago, Girzo said:

What are you talking about? If Trump isn't ignoring the climate crisis then I don't know who is. This guy supports the coal and gas industry, puts lobbyists in office and outrightly says that climate change is Chinese hoax and he doesn't believe it.

Happy living in your bubble, there's no talking to you.

Go head, shun me then.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@samedm9 If you are not willing to put in minimal effort, you are not willing to expand. 

Expand on wether you have searched and found info regrading this particular law? 

Yes or no?

if so, I would ask honestly and sincerely, that you help me so that I can read what you have read and we can be on the same page.

im not trying to be a jerk, I just want to truth mate for real.

2 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

I get it, you’re calling me a sapling and yourself a tree in comparison. ? had a great laugh over this. 

Im a “typical trump supporter”, you’ve never meet me other than this particular Issue, how can you say I support trump, let alone am a typical example of someone who indeed “supports” trump. All that I support is truth. I’m 100% centre in regards to everything political. But it’s ok, I’m just ya typical trump supporter!

You are placing more value on the tree than the sapling through personalization. That is a form of hierarchy on a vertical axis. I am saying there is another form along a different axis.

There are certain patterns of thinking dynamics that trump defenders have. For example, the arguments you present here are the same as the arguments all trump defenders are contracted within. There is an individual element, yet also a collective element. 

Part of the contraction element is through personalization/attachment/identification. The revelation of aspects of truth toward a more expansive holism involves letting go of this. 

11 minutes ago, samedm9 said:

Expand on wether you have searched and found info regrading this particular law? 

Yes or no?

if so, I would ask honestly and sincerely, that you help me so that I can read what you have read and we can be on the same page.

im not trying to be a jerk, I just want to truth mate for real.

There is a dynamic going on here you are not seeing. There is a “show me” dynamic that may appear very innocent - yet it is a major block. It portrays a false sense and portrayal of openness. As well, it places the burden of growth on another person. Yet this is still within the contraction. Once a something is shown, the defense/attachment/identification returns.

If you want to grow, you need to take responsibility for your growth. At times, you will need to take action, show yourself, look at yourself and grow. If this was your orientation, you would already have found the information online. It is widely accessible and easily found. You would be reading articles.about this law, learning and growing. Yet this is not your orientation.

If your desire to expand is greater than your desire to stay contracted, there will be an energetic shift and your orientation will shift.

in some sense some smudging practices against the political left also remind me of what happened at the moment starts to remind me about what happened in the time of mccarthy. as the political right tries to somehow manipulate what is commonly accepted by the world as political and scientiffic order.

28 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is a dynamic going on here you are not seeing. There is a “show me” dynamic that may appear very innocent - yet it is a major block. It portrays a false sense and portrayal of openness. As well, it places the burden of growth on another person. Yet this is still within the contraction. Once a something is shown, the defense/attachment/identification returns.

If you want to grow, you need to take responsibility for your growth. At times, you will need to take action, show yourself, look at yourself and grow. If this was your orientation, you would already have found the information online. It is widely accessible and easily found. You would be reading articles.about this law, learning and growing. Yet this is not your orientation.

If your desire to expand is greater than your desire to stay contracted, there will be an energetic shift and your orientation will shift.

Spent a decent amount of time searching, have not found such law.

its cool that your trying to get all spiritual growth counsellory on me. But for the sake of remaining grounded, I’m just tryna talk bout sum impeachment brother.

Can you say, hand over heart that you’ve personally  found information regarding the law that you claim is legitimate.? This is not asked from a “show me” orientation. Instead from a “be honest”, I wanna know if I dealing with a truthful person.

then I would again request, with all due respect mr BIG TREE, That you please help me as I am unable to locate the law of which you speak. Again not from a POV of show me but simply of I need help.

so don’t show me, just help a bro out, so we can continue with impeachment talk

53 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Edited by samedm9