Mada_

I think i have bipolar

6 posts in this topic

I get into overwhelmingly dramatic emotional states. 

I've been totally dishonest with myself that this happens, it happens quite regularly, I just thought that this was apart of spirituality and doing enlightenment work.

Where is a good place to start in healing myself?

Can you give us more details? It’d really hard to say what’s exactly going on.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Mada_  it happens when you lost the reality and keep living in the past train your mind to live in the present 

hope things will get better...

On 9/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, Mada_ said:

I've been totally dishonest with myself that this happens, it happens quite regularly, I just thought that this was apart of spirituality and doing enlightenment work.

Theres a spectrum for Bipolar, since some have more mild symptoms, while others may be debilitated by the illness.

Theres also Bipolar 1 and Bipolar 2, the difference is as simple as if you have ever had 1 true manic episode (not hypomanic), then you would have Bipolar 1.

Simply being emotional does not diagnosis Bipolar, although it can be one of several symptoms. 

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

11 hours ago, Pookie said:

If you feel like you have bipolar, don't you think that's something you would want to verify with someone who specializes in this? And even so, don't get too hung up on this label. Work to fix the root of your problem so you never have to face it ever again, even if that means getting help from someone.

this. dont stigmatize yourself.

try to see if you can find some of the strongest triggers and see how you can work to add structure and mitigate these mood swings over time. fix your sleep, do some research and find out what the best diet is for mood balance, stay on top of your shit to the best of your ability using a calendar, and lastly do something almost every day to move towards your goals.

also exercise and meditate. be outside.

drink some tea at night, lay outside at night for a bit notice how it calms your nervous system.

also, nothing wrong with getting help. just these things should help immensely however :)

On 9/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, Mada_ said:

I was diagnosed manic depressive. Turns out I was just believing thoughts that didn’t resonate, just like the therapist was. The grand farce of the majority of the individuals in the psychological therapeutic field, is they are not realized. They do not know the Being from the behaviors. So they label people, which works against them. It is an added label, an added identification, when what is need (most of the time) is the counter opposite - un-blockage, un-tanglement, and letting go. Understanding, clarity, and of course love, arises. 

Realizing your own sneakiness is solid path work in my book. Then begin no longer believing the sneakiness, the thoughts. 

You are already. Reiki is wonderful. Make a dream board. Start cultivating what you want onto it. What you really want. Not what you think you’re supposed to want, or do, or be, not what other people think - what you really actually want. This brings the sneakiness out into the light, so you can let it go. Over & over. ?......♥️

Careful not to hold onto arising thoughts. Just let the body do it’s clearing. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE