krockerman

I am objectively alone?

6 posts in this topic

Do my parents and firends their own subejctive experience at the same time i have one? Or i am alone and are They just my Imagination without a subjektive experience on their own?

i am just dreaming up this life? I am the only one right now that has a subjektive experience?

Edited by krockerman

I would be cautious with this path - it can lead to a nasty solipsistic trap. Be careful conflating absolute and relative. The big "You" is creating all of this, not the little "you". 

When you frame the question as "Am I just dreaming up this life? I am the only one right now that has a subjective experience?". The answer is both "yes" and "no" - and if these two get mixed up and can lead to a nasty solipsistic trap. At the level of the little "i", no you are not dreaming up this life and you are not the only one with a subjective experience. At the god-like omniscient level of One "I", yes YOU are dreaming up this life and are the only ONE. Because there is only ONE.

Think of having a dream in which your dream character Paul asks the same question. Paul asks "Am I just dreaming all this? Am I the only person right now having a subjective experience?". From the perspective of Paul, then no. From his perspective he and all the other dream characters are real. It would not be fair to say Paul is dreaming it all up, because Paul is within the dream. We need to transcend Paul and level up to Krockerman. From the perspective of Krockerman, he is dreaming it all up. Paul and all the dream characters are ONE dream. NOT Paul's dream. The higher consciousness of Krockerman's consciousness.

Similarly, there is transcendence of the Krockerman character. Krockerman is not the one dreaming it all up. Krockerman is within God and God is dreaming it up. Krockerman and all other characters are ONE dream. 

If Paul realizes he is Krockerman - that becomes a conscious lucid dream. If Krokcerman realizes he is God - that is awakening, the Ultimate lucid dream.

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I would be cautious with this path - it can lead to a nasty solipsistic trap. Be careful conflating absolute and relative. The big "You" is creating all of this, not the little "you". 

When you frame the question as "Am I just dreaming up this life? I am the only one right now that has a subjective experience?". The answer is both "yes" and "no" - and if these two get mixed up and can lead to a nasty solipsistic trap. At the level of the little "i", no you are not dreaming up this life and you are not the only one with a subjective experience. At the god-like omniscient level of One "I", yes YOU are dreaming up this life and are the only ONE. Because there is only ONE.

Think of having a dream in which your dream character Paul asks the same question. Paul asks "Am I just dreaming all this? Am I the only person right now having a subjective experience?". From the perspective of Paul, then no. From his perspective he and all the other dream characters are real. It would not be fair to say Paul is dreaming it all up, because Paul is within the dream. We need to transcend Paul and level up to Krockerman. From the perspective of Krockerman, he is dreaming it all up. Paul and all the dream characters are ONE dream. NOT Paul's dream. The higher consciousness of Krockerman's consciousness.

Similarly, there is transcendence of the Krockerman character. Krockerman is not the one dreaming it all up. Krockerman is within God and God is dreaming it up. Krockerman and all other characters are ONE dream. 

That's as Rupert Spira puts it and I think it's the best way of explaining it.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sorry i am not trying to hijack the thread but i have a few questions:

1. Is it also a trap to think that this feeling of an consciousness that thinks it's the body and mind, is that consciousness dreaming this or is it also in the "dream" cause my consciousness expanded one time to be like the room and i felt like the body was walking inside my consciousness. Was that an illusion?

2. Is God or "the dreamer" not just a big dream like  there is no one really dreaming and God is the dream it self??

Thanks

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@krockerman You already asked this question in your other thread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

1. Is it also a trap to think that this feeling of an consciousness that thinks it's the body and mind, is that consciousness dreaming this or is it also in the "dream" cause my consciousness expanded one time to be like the room and i felt like the body was walking inside my consciousness. Was that an illusion?

This is where the duality between dream/illusion vs. reality starts to break down. Those having experience lucid dreaming know that what is dream/illusion and what is real starts to break down. If you go the full distance dream/illusion = reality. 

32 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

2. Is God or "the dreamer" not just a big dream like  there is no one really dreaming and God is the dream it self??

From the perspective of your dream characters, how many "dreamers" are there? Just ONE - Joker_Theory. . . Joker_Theory is the dream. if we take it one level higher, Joker_Theory (and all people, animals, things) is God. Joker_Theory is within Everything, similar to how Everything in the dream is You.