SQAAD

All Fear Boils Down To Fear of Suffering, Not Loss Of Self

46 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, kieranperez said:

That has everything to do with you. That has nothing to do with him. 

Why automatically draw that conclusion? There is no "me" and there is no "him", we are illusions, characters in a story. We're all projections so in our interactions we are always projecting. The key it not to demonize projection but be conscious of when you do it.

Self realization is realizing that you are both the author and the story and character whose vantage point is necessary for telling/experiencing the story. In order to have a story, and to interact with others you have to have both love and conflict between the other characters. There has to be something that you have to give and something they have to give and learn.

Just like in the Harry Potter stories, each of Harry's teachers has strengths and weaknesses. If you are wise you can intuit the strengths and weaknesses of teachers and still learn incredibly valuable knowledge from someone. If you are not wise you parrot the teacher and will always share his/her weaknesses. If you are not wise you don't see the strengths and disregard the teacher as having nothing to teach you. 

We all appear as imbalanced characters in this illusionary story life to add to the richness of the story. Even the teachers. Even the enlightened are so perfect they are imperfect. That's what makes life beautiful. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I suggest you take honest ownership for your projections and stop creating cosmologies and fantasies to explain away your own projections. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So in other words, he's teaching you exactly what you need ;)

Yeah nobody understands THIS. 

Guys Sorry to say but You Will surrender your ego in It's entierty.

If you think someone did said or "he is not right, I am". 

Get ready for some serious beating up from THIS. 

THIS IS YOU and It's Infinite Love and You are still not getting it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@kieranperez Hey, so how's the practices going for you dude?

@Truth Addict We resist what in fact we actually need. Your reactions to Ralston = your reactions to yourself. Ego is screaming to get out. You're making progress.

@mandyjwI like your references to wizardry and illusions. As you say gurus are just people after all, they have weaknesses just like us. It's like holding a mirror up, a reflection of ourselves. The veil of illusion can be thin for some but thick for others. Depends how far down the rabbit hole you want to go. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

8 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

@kieranperez 

@Truth Addict We resist what in fact we actually need. Your reactions to Ralston = your reactions to yourself. Ego is screaming to get out. You're making progress.

You simply don't understand. Mind your own business please.

15 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Why automatically draw that conclusion?

Dogma. If it isn't obvious!

It's really hard to break out of it, I've been there, and I empathise with that kind of deception.