Ibn Sina

I don't find many enlightened professionals.

105 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

One who has forever stopped 'egoic' suffering , the kind that arises out of ignorance.  His suffering has the presence of the TRUTH, and sees suffering much more clearly.

Why aren’t all the eggs, chickens? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Why aren’t all the eggs, chickens?

because they haven't hatched?
I don't see anything deeper if you are pointing towards something deeper. You can help.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

40 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

I can tell you exactly how an enlightened person would also be a stoke broker, but if you could think deeply, I wouldn't have to tell you.

Thinking about what an enlightened person would do won't help us in anyway. More so, it would add more sand to our conceptual sandcastle of what enlightenment is. But I'm curious for your attempt.

26 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

yet you are the one say an enlightened person is the one who would never go to stocks and would raise consciousness. You can't even see your own hypocrisy. Your thoughts are not even logical consistent and has a  bent of ego, instead of a bent of truth.

I don't think you understand my questions. I repeated common concepts that are told by teachers - e.g. the expierience of oneness realized through enlightenment - and applied their message (how I understand it) to your example of the enlightened stock broker.

I don't say enlightened people wouldn't become stock brokers. I don't know that. I don't know what the adjective 'enlightened' contains. I know guys like Sadhguru, Tolle, Adya etc. who talk about it and guys from the history books whose actions and thoughts are written down. If there was an egyptian fishermen who was enlightened but just kept fishing, I probably won't know about him. So I can't say if there is a trend for enlightened people to teach. I don't know.

12 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

Thinking about what an enlightened person would do won't help us in anyway.

Now you are changing the topic. The topic is, whether an enlightened person can become stock broker or not (which branches out from the main idea of Enlightened professionals), I said yes, you said no, and here you are changing the topic.

I don't think you understand my questions.

I don't think you asked a question. I did. You gave an answer.

I repeated common concepts that are told by teachers - e.g. the expierience of oneness realized through enlightenment - and applied their message (how I understand it) to your example of the enlightened stock broker

And you applied it in a lazy manner without rigorous logical consistency and came up with a skewed , incomplete conclusion that wouldn't have any truth in any reality, the problem is in lack of clarity of thought and perception, and lazy thinking.

You can apply all sorts of ideas to all sorts of things, just because you applied it doesn't mean you applied it correctly without any of your prejudices, beliefs and egoic distortions to coat your conclusions.

I don't say enlightened people wouldn't become stock brokers

And here you are again deviating from your original claim. As I said, you lack logical consistency.

I don't know

Good, you should also add- I don't know and that was only my opinion.
Instead of making the claim that- An enlightened person wouldn't be a stock broker.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

@Ibn Sina

31 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

And I can make those claims the same way you are making about me.

Yes, you can. And that's why you will keep deluding yourself and stay stuck and never solve your problem.

Notice your hypocrisy, you're asking for help but you're rejecting every other solution that's presented to you, like you don't need help in the first place. If you're sincere, then you wouldn't be wasting your time on putting your precious 'logic' on a pedestal, but rather you would consider the possibility that logic is fundamentally flawed and cannot be applied to everything. You already think that you have the answers and then you come here asking for answers?! Give me a break!

I was asking for help and you gave me your 0.01 cents and I said THANK YOU. So what's the problem here?

I never said there is a problem.

I replied to you using a blind man's analogy, because it applies to you (even though you deny that). What's the problem here?

I don't want you to again answer me again with labels like- you are closeminded, you don't know x y z, because that would  be repetition. 

Okay. How about this for an answer? ?

Pre/trans fallacy:

www.interchangecounseling.com/blog/somatics-and-the-pre-trans-fallacy

I also asked you this ? and you ignored it:

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

BUT, does logic itself even have a logical basis in the first place? Or is logic fundamentally illogical? Be careful with your answer.

This is a vital question. On it hinges most of your delusion.

Edited by Truth Addict

3 hours ago, Odysseus said:

@Ibn Sina Doesn't enlightenment come with the responsibility to raise the overall consciousness? Don't you realize that you're not seperated from anything else, so trading stocks would hurt yourself, because the stock market is build on speculation and exploitation, a game where more people lose than win?

@Ibn Sina These aren't statements or answers but questions. You didn't answer. 

Just now, Truth Addict said:

why you will keep deluding yourself and stay stuck and never solve your problem.

Notice your hypocrisy, you're asking for help but rejecting every other solution like you don't need help in the first place. If you're sincere, then you wouldn't be wasting your time on putting your precious 'logic' on a pedestal, but rather you would consider the possibility that logic is fundamentally flawed and cannot be applied to everything. You already think that you have the answers and then you come here asking for answers?! Give me a break!

You are hopelessly deluded no matter how much you deny (told not by any logical basis, but the same way you are telling to me)

I have accepted many good solutions. Just look at the forum. There are 2 good answer here. Your's is not one of them.

"If you're sincere, then you wouldn't be wasting your time on putting your precious 'logic' on a pedestal, but rather you would consider the possibility that logic is fundamentally flawed and cannot be applied to everything."

LOL I do accept that logic is flawed, ergo I am sincere. You are making such judgement to me (with no logical basis).

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

BUT, does logic itself even have a logical basis in the first place? Or is logic fundamentally illogical? Be careful with your answer

I agree with your idea that Logic is flawed. SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? What are you trying to teach me?

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I never said there is a problem.

I replied to you using a blind man's analogy, because it applies to you (even though you deny that). What's the problem?

Then why you keep replying to my message saying I am blind, I am deluded. If you didn't have a problem you wouldn't reply. Your ego is hurt, that's all.

34 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

because they haven't hatched?
I don't see anything deeper if you are pointing towards something deeper. You can help.

If they all hatched, so there’s now only chickens, no remaining eggs - then how does that play out?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

@Ibn Sina These aren't statements or answers but questions. You didn't answer. 

You asked those questions to support the answer you gave to my question, you asked them  with the answers embeded in those questions so fundamentally they are answers.

Doesn't enlightenment come with the responsibility to raise the overall consciousness?

You asked that to support your previous claim "Why would an enlightened person be a stock broker?"

Don't you realize that you're not seperated from anything else, so trading stocks would hurt yourself, because the stock market is build on speculation and exploitation, a game where more people lose than win?

It's all to support your original claim about the incompatibility of stock broker and enlightened, a claim that you have already retracted, Ergo for the 3rd time, I say, you are not logically consistent.

Not worth my time.

Edited by Ibn Sina

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If they all hatched, so there’s now only chickens, no remaining eggs - then how does that play out?

They have their own time to hatch. Not all eggs hatch at the same time , but their life cycle is laid out across the arrow of  time.

I know , as usual you  have something deeper going on, so I am holding tight to my seat belt.

Edited by Ibn Sina

@Ibn Sina

5 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

You asked those questions as an answer to my question, you asked them  with the answers embeded in those questions so fundamentally they are answers.

3 hours ago, Odysseus said:

No, like I said, I don't know the answers to these questions. And like I said, I don't know the implications of 'being enlightened'. I just asked for your opinion and I still do.

2 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

No, like I said, I don't know the answers to these questions. And like I said, I don't know the implications of 'being enlightened'. I just asked for your opinion and I still do

It's so nice of you to say that you are asking for my opinion on that matter. 

I have the answers, good answers.

I want you to ponder "How can an enlightened person be a stock broker?" time to time, I want you to have a deeper understanding of enlightenment and existence. This is not like a non-dual exercise, but a thought exercise with non-dual underpinnings. I want you to bridge the gap between the dual and the nondual.

Someday when you answer, I can verify it.

I know you might have other intentions like trying to prove me wrong, but if you are here to learn, then I want you to think deeper.

35 minutes ago, Ibn Sina said:

You are hopelessly deluded no matter how much you deny (told not by any logical basis, but the same way you are telling to me)

I certainly am deluded, but that's none of your business. I have no problems whatsoever with my delusions, while you have. My delusions solve all problems, while your delusions don't.

That's the fundamental problem here, you're focused on me instead of focusing on yourself.

I have accepted many good solutions. Just look at the forum. There are 2 good answer here. Your's is not one of them.

This means that your cognitive development is at the same level as those two answers. Not that the answers are actually either good or bad. There are levels of development beyond your ability to detect, let alone comprehend, and that's fine by me. The only obstacle is your closed-mindedness and denial of those levels because you think logic is the utmost system for mapping reality.

LOL I do accept that logic is flawed, ergo I am sincere. You are making such judgement to me (with no logical basis).

I acknowledge that the judgement I made can be wrong. However, I don't care if it's wrong or right, since I'm here to help. If it's right then it'll raise your awareness, if it's wrong then it will trigger you. In either cases, it's beneficial, depending on how you use it.

I agree with your idea that Logic is flawed. SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? What are you trying to teach me?

Open-mindedness. The possibility of other illogical, yet valid, ways of thinking.

Then why you keep replying to my message saying I am blind, I am deluded. If you didn't have a problem you wouldn't reply. Your ego is hurt, that's all.

Honestly, the answer is because I don't want to repress my desire to help you. I can do that, but I don't want to. Sometimes a slap on the face is the only way to teach, because if I don't, life will. But be careful, because life's hands are gigantic and might not give you the chance to reply.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict 

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Open-mindedness. The possibility of other illogical, yet valid, ways of thinking.

But I am open minded. I allow those possibility. So I ask you again if you couldn't understand, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH ME?

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

This means that your cognitive development is at the same level as those two answers. Not that the answers are actually either good or bad. There are levels of development beyond your ability to detect, let alone comprehend, and that's fine by me. The only obstacle is your closed-mindedness and denial of those levels because you think logic is the utmost system for mapping reality.

Yes, it is. And I don't think you are a highly developed individual with high congnition. You show no signs. Though you might claim otherwise (with no logical basis, but by 'just saying')

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Honestly, the answer is because I don't want to repress my desire to help you. I can do that, but I don't want to. Sometimes a slap on the face is the only way to teach, because if I don't, life will. But be careful, because life's hands are gigantic and might not leave you the chance to reply

You should repress your desire.

Why?

Because you are wasting my time.

You have no gems to contribute. 

I won't be reading your further replies, I know your ego is hurt because I don't value your ideas highly.

@Truth Addict

LOL it's equivalent to someone as unconscious as Trump saying that to me ??

Who told you to push? I have Leo, Buddha, Sadhguru and countless others.

You gave me a paradox, I said thank you for your 0.001 cents, and here we are.

Edited by Ibn Sina