Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Consilience

Insights into Absolute Love and Absolute Acceptance

25 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Consilience said:

I definitely plan on utilizing psychedelics to help explore this further. 

Then you will easily discover what Love is. No need to even ask us. Just ask the psychedelic and it will show you all you can handle, and more! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A heart awakening can anchor this in your Being. Feels like a hot knife through your chest. Realized this strange paradox during the Awakening.

Gods love is accepting of all and there is also nothing to accept as it is Acceptingness itself. So i cried of being fully loved and accepted. And at the same time knew i was really crying about nothing. Its extremely personal and inpersonal at the same time. 

@Consilience beautiful.  Happy for ya.  Keep going it gets deeper , infinitely deeper :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Love isn't the same as liking, so Being can love all even the 'bad stuff'. Falling in love even with one other person just blows away the intellect, so falling in love with the universe is infinitely greater. We are already in love with the universe, as we are it, but it feels too deep from my point of view. Love is there, but covered up with layers of illusion and devilry, so the work is whittling down those layers to reveal what's always been there. Totally awesome you feel God's love, I've got some way to go yet. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

On 13/09/2019 at 6:53 PM, Consilience said:

Infinity is probably the hardest to grasp because there is nothing to grasp... Id say start with the intellectual understanding that all of your conscious experience could theoretically take on an infinite number of form. Also, recognize that within any moment, there is literally a field of phenomenon (the ones listed in the post and more), that can be distinguished from one another. You could create distinctions within your experience to literally infinity. Reality can keep getting sliced further and further and further. This is an intellectual understanding of infinity appearing right in your direct experience. Becoming conscious of it, however, requires a complete dis-identification from mind and ego, and all that's left is pure conscious which holds within its very nature the potential to be anything it wants. I've only ever experienced this level of consciousness on psychedelics. 

I don't quite understand this. The intellectual explanation seems to make sense though.