Aakash

How do you guys handle Truth?

59 posts in this topic

I feel like i've been using the wrong words 

its pointless for me to be alive as myself rather than the present moment 

this is what i'm trying to say. 

does this get resolved by being the present moment. 

its like i said, i will find out for myself 

@Mu_ its not about a path, to quote leo, the whole point is to take the 0th step 

my knowledge is all thrown out the window, i do not know anything officially and literally 

thats not word play, i'm 100% i do not know. 

but again when i read your words, this doesn't match the level of pointlessness i'm talking about. 

Truth itself leads you here, your awakening is like saying "ohh so now things are pointless, now that i've awakened" mines is more like because there is no life and no death, the point of "a - live -ness" is point less lol. 

Still i guess this is not up for debate, its too abstract. i will see what happens in my direct experience, now that i know i can't turn to the forum to help me express what it is i'm talking about 

and that pointless ness and pointfulness is also an abstract belief like everyone participating has pointed out. :) 

thanks guys, much appreciated once again 

Edited by Aakash

36 minutes ago, Aakash said:

I feel like i've been using the wrong words 

its pointless for me to be alive as myself rather than the present moment 

this is what i'm trying to say. 

does this get resolved by being the present moment. 

its like i said, i will find out for myself 

@Mu_ its not about a path, to quote leo, the whole point is to take the 0th step 

my knowledge is all thrown out the window, i do not know anything officially and literally 

thats not word play, i'm 100% i do not know. 

but again when i read your words, this doesn't match the level of pointlessness i'm talking about. 

Truth itself leads you here, your awakening is like saying "ohh so now things are pointless, now that i've awakened" mines is more like because there is no life and no death, the point of "a - live -ness" is point less lol. 

Still i guess this is not up for debate, its too abstract. i will see what happens in my direct experience, now that i know i can't turn to the forum to help me express what it is i'm talking about 

and that pointless ness and pointfulness is also an abstract belief like everyone participating has pointed out. :) 

thanks guys, much appreciated once again 

My words were meant to be simple to understand but the subtlety and the challenge of what I was pointing to is very tricky. 

The pointlessness that is overwhelmingly self evident to you in seeing there is no life or death is exactly the false conviction itself, coming from the ego/mind/society screaming ‘what’s the point then’.  It doesn’t look like a voice or a ego, but just is your ‘real’ and that is what we are all pointing to. 

My guess is your use to being able to see the thoughts or feelings in your experience that cause some of your suffering. This one however is believed and thus it seems real and thus has you when it does, making you feel it’s actually truely pointless. 

Edited by Mu_

Hmm, i guess talking about matters i have no experience in is really a problem. 

with speculation just provoked by fear of the situation currently in LOL 

thanks i've learnt alot in 

@Aakash here's another way of explaining "pointlessness." Is Truth "pointlessness?" Sure, you could use that word to describe it.

When you awake, your ego will initially think that there is a grandiose distance between your ego and Truth. But, think again. Look at it from the "perspective" of Truth. There is no distance. Distance is an illusion. So, yes, you could call life itself "pointlessness." Therefore, it doesn't matter what you choose to do with your life. (Although, I would choose carefully because there are consequences.) Does it help being in the present moment while you go about doing things? Sure. Let your unwanted thoughts about the past go by. This, of course, takes practice.

I'm only commenting by what you said.

@Key Elements   thank you, i feel better about the pointless aspect of it. So much so that its not pointless, just what it is... 

tbh to more days that go by, the more dream like it all is. So this is probably why i'm thinking its more pointless than it is. Anyways, i will take the no pathway

@Aakash just remember, when you become Truth, the illusion of consequences don't exist anymore. You just become pure consciousness. There are no more illusions to deal with.

Of course, when you go about living your daily life in the present moment, you could live like the pure consciousness, but this takes practice to reach that "level" with a non-existent, pointless ego.

@Key Elements also i should probably say that, you are right in the sense that survival doesn't change on the level of absolute infinity. So don't think i don't know where your coming from and all about helping people and raising their consciousness. its all too true. Just after you've found the god particle. 

Edited by Aakash

49 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Aakash just remember, when you become Truth, the illusion of consequences don't exist anymore. You just become pure consciousness. There are no more illusions to deal with.

Of course, when you go about living your daily life in the present moment, you could live like the pure consciousness, but this takes practice to reach that "level" with a non-existent, pointless ego.

Yeah like to call it Heavenly Cloud. Pure Consciousness is always case. Kinda hard to reach this and live your life but it is possible. Glimpses are for sure HERE. 

4 hours ago, Aakash said:

I am asking for your non -sensical understanding to tell me (since you are the truth) whether the point of being alone is enough to cure the pointlessness of discovering truth. 

i feel its so pointless that getting rid of the pointlessness becomes the point and the end point itself, finishing pointlessly and being the very point of it all in the first place. 

its really a yes or no question. 

Answering "yes" or "no" means that I would have to accept your underlying premise.

This is just what flows through me, others may have a different vibe. . . I see a "point" as both a point and pointless. Therefore, I don't go through the same type of seeking and analysis as you are. Point = Pointless. You are creating distinctions. By asking for a "yes" or "no" answer, it seems like you are trying to create grounding in a reality you are creating. You seem to believe or desire that there is some grounded, objective truth out there. As if you are trying to ground yourself in shifting sand. It's groundless grounding. The deeper answer is both yes and no as well as neither yes nor no. It is both pointful and pointless and neither pointful nor pointless. This is unpalatable to the thinking mind and can cause inner turmoil. When I see someone speak about the "point of life", I know it is both a point and not the point. I don't have to take a side. I don't have to disagree or agree with anything, because ultimately there is nothing to disagree or agree with - it is both true and false. This is a deep form of liberation ime. 

I often engage with things that are meaningful. Discussions about meaningful things, living a meaningful life, what's the point of something. Yet there is no attachment or identification because there is also a knowing that is also meaningless and pointless. It is both meaningful and meaningless and everything in between. This is true freedom. 

@Serotoninluv

just a good conversation thats pointless about pointlessness because its interesting what others think. 

its like i said .. all you did was answer yes, just within your frame of reference. you've just said the point is being 

lol

you were most helpful my friend, it seems we have the same understanding the situation, reflectively. Not experientially though

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

you've just said the point is being 

Yes, that is the point. It's also not the point. . . There is no escape. . . 

i see the situation you didn't want to get put in now with having to say yes or no, by taking my stance

i guess i'll just call it undefined until unknown and known simultaneously. 

"questions of the mind" right LOL 

thanks newly found confidence xD

Edited by Aakash

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i see the situation you didn't want to get put in now with having to say yes or no, by taking my stance

This is all within a personality dynamic. "Me", "situation", "stance". It's all imagined.

@Serotoninluv

i'm not saying no and i'm not saying yes :x

Thanks for the help buddy

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements also i should probably say that, you are right in the sense that survival doesn't change on the level of absolute infinity. So don't think i don't know where your coming from and all about helping people and raising their consciousness. its all too true. Just after you've found the god particle. 

I said it that way because pointlessness = having meaningful points. If Truth is pointlessness, it transforms into Everythingness, The Flow (Singularity), Love, and Ego without distance. So, living your life taking into consideration of the impermanent transformations of Everythingness, Flow, Love, and Ego are the points.

@Key Elements Only one way to find out buddy :) 

thanks for ya help :) 

Edited by Aakash