Aakash

How do you guys handle Truth?

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

The fact that the truth is pointless, is pointless to truth.

Good one 

Thanks that meant a lot , that is an answer i can work with 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Theorizing can be fun and entertaining. It can have practical value. Yet at the end of the day, it has no more significance than bird chirps. I think you may intellectually think you understand that. Yet I don't think you have embodied that part yet. 

There is no embodiment, embodiment of truth occurs through imagination of truth instead of being actual truth. 

it is a choice i have not made yet 

if its as you've said then the being is as it should be- both pointless and pointfull to the human being, then that is understandable. it nullifies the question itself, 

"no point of pointlessness or pointful"  

Lol which is the point i was trying to get at 

being becomes its own point, even if it was pointless or pointful 

you are misunderstanding my intellect, i have no intellectual foundation for truth. its simply just a story we tell ourselves at night. there is merit in making decisions however using theoretical knowledge. 

Am i making sense or not? 

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 minutes ago, tsuki said:

The fact that the truth is pointless, is pointless to truth.

therefore it becomes the point by being pointless! 

Edited by Aakash

29 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements

again the passage has merit 

There is no paradox i believe, the present moment can not have a paradox, actions thrown to the wind

but i'm not 100% sure, just speculating

Yes, you're right. The word "paradox" is just a word. It's only a realm--an illusion. It does not exist. And, so do "you." You do not exist, only Truth, the pure consciousness.

With that said, how do you choose to live your life? :P

Remember, flow and detachment are also part of Truth. They came directly out of it. (You become them temporarily during these transformations.) And, also love. You will become love before you embody back to your ego. Take flow, detachment, and love into consideration when you go through life. Life is just an illusional story that you paint as you go along. I rather paint a beautiful picture.

i feel like you guys do not understand the special type of ignorance that no life or no death places you in. The ignorance is to think that anything has happened when the event has neither arose nor subsided. 

Still debating about it has helped me to understand that it is what ever it is. I get all of your inherent points now. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash if you want to ignore your ego completely, go right ahead. I choose not to. That's the difference. I know ego is just born from Truth. I choose not to live my life as "pointless." And, there's nothing wrong with that.

@Key Elements There is something wrong with it, it is the ignorance that is special. The ignorance that you know the truth and still choose to be ignorant of its nature. 

that is why buddha says in his book of scriptures that the 9th fetter is ignorance. Still the buddhas scriptures are only a story we tell ourselves at night for the purpose of identifying truth itself, but this is only to give you context that i'm not intellectually realising a narrative LOL 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash let's not get into judging. You could go into believing in any religion you want. Be careful though. You may turn it into dogma and use it to judge others more.

@Key Elements  

Yeah i would prefer not to get into it, i don't like talking about truth anymore to people. Maybe, if i knew it... it would be different. 

But as i don't .. i was just curious about 

pointlessness and pointfulness 

it seems the unanimous decision amongst the participants of this thread is: 

"truth can not be expressed in duality pointlessness vs pointfulness 

being is its own point by which is both pointlessness and pointfulness as its pointless itself. 

This statements includes all three of our answers 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

Am i making sense or not? 

Yes. I think you've got plenty of "sense" understanding. Yet do you have the nonsensical understanding? 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

There is no embodiment, embodiment of truth occurs through imagination of truth instead of being actual truth. 

Yes, from a cognitive perspective. Yet this goes way beyond cognition.

@Aakash hey, I totally agree with you that life is "pointless." There are at least two sides to being pointless:

A) Be a guru who lives in a cave. Have followers bring you food, clothing, etc as donations while you talk about non-duality to them.

B) Live as a normal person. Become successful and contribute to society. However, you know non-duality. So, you express it in your book, app, art, music, etc for your audience.

Pick one. They're both "pointless."

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yet do you have the nonsensical understanding? 

I am asking for your non -sensical understanding to tell me (since you are the truth) whether the point of being alone is enough to cure the pointlessness of discovering truth. 

i feel its so pointless that getting rid of the pointlessness becomes the point and the end point itself, finishing pointlessly and being the very point of it all in the first place. 

its really a yes or no question. 

experience is so pointless, that non-experience is also pointless but it seems pointful purely because it is itself. 

i'm neither nihilistic nor suicidal. 

maybe a bit of pain because it's so pointless but i could deal with it if i wanted to. since being is an option, i should consider it... alongside remaining in this pointlessness creating my own meaning

I feel like the answer is just "yes, it is its own answer to the question" from the point of view from a human to that of a god. I guess i'll just wait and see what happens

just felt like discussing it is all , to get some clarity

aakash:x it`s not like everyone else thinks the same about truth as leo presented it in the last video. what do you think is one of the most brutal situations in life? you already managed to overcome that, if you wouldn`t have you wouldn`t be here!

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@remember what does brutality have to do with what i'm asking ? out of curiosity

i thought you where talking about the truth of the last video. it`s an assumption about what made you discover the pointlessness of truth. for me it was about the brutality of what love is. so i figured pointlessness is brutal, because thats not what life is about, it`s about itself. to find itself in itself.

37 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i feel its so pointless that getting rid of the pointlessness becomes the point and the end point itself, finishing pointlessly and being the very point of it all in the first place. 

Some questions can be answered by showing that they are nonsensical.
Pointlessness is the domain beyond the ego. Wherever is a point, the ego is intertwined.
If you talk about pointlessness, don't judge it from the egoic perspective and assign value to it. It's just ego running its own loops.

If you inhabit pointlessness to the point where it's comfortable and it suddenly becomes pointful, there is nobody to attribute that change to.
It is not your fault that the ego arises, because you weren't there when it appeared. The ego is non-originated. Even if it likes to attribute things to itself, it is not a cause of anything. It's so hollow that its eye sockets are empty to see its own emptiness.

So, the answer to your problem is: stop mixing the levels. Relax into it until it flips by itself.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@remember This is just the situation of the matter, it's nothing to do with leo's videos. I already am conscious of what the teachings of every spiritualist is pointing to. And the way in which words can not describe it, because it is apart of it. 

I am also conscious of how i am myself inside it and have imagined myself it instead of being me (" here" ) . However, this is not the same as being it. Which is the point i'm trying to figure out with the thread. 

i'm just trying to ask the people who are 100% enlightened what their non-experience was like. The point of the pointlessness is.. does being solve all issues relating to pointlessness from the human perspective of god.. 

it was just confirmation, i'll just take the answer as yes by default of sense of why play the divine play ? No reason lol just for the purpose of being itself and interacting with itself. 

@tsuki i guess it is what it is 

Time to take a leap of faith and realise the magnitude of the present moment. it actually annoys me that i don't know what emptiness/ groundlessness / bhraman even though its right in front of me. 

but then it won't be a realisation. just a being  - _ - 

Edited by Aakash

4 hours ago, Aakash said:

Yes this is what i'm trying to express 

is this the case 

does the pointlessness justify itself with being, when you become being. instead of me staying now and judging it because its pointlessness from the human perspective of being is pointlessness of the illusion of life and death. 

whats your answer? 

If I understand you correctly, your wondering if the pointlessness fades at some point?  From my experience yes, the ego/identy/society structure is founded on an inherentcy of there being meaning and points to things.  When this is challenged through introspection and sitting in my moments of awakening and being, this same structure then goes Hmmm so whats the point, its pointless because all my ideas have no meaning or tangability?  But this to is just a reaction that feels believable.  And this can be a REALLY challenging phase for some people, ESPECIALLY people like you whole have a rich deep connection to meaning making and thinking and high level overviewing.  I to am the same way.  You really have to get use to NOT KNOWING over and over and over and it may not be fun, at least this was my path in all this. 

I dont know what your path will look like in this regards, but if you really want to understand, you may have to sit in the fire for some truth to burn through......