OmniYoga

Reality Transurfing - TRUTH or NOT?

6 posts in this topic

I am wondering how this book/theory looks like from the non-dualistic perspective, 
there are many paradigms described in it, some of them seem to be higher than the current society level of consciousness,
on the other hand some of them seem to be childish naive

for those who are not familiar with it, in short:
-infinity of variations, which means all that you want is already out there, but everything that you don't want is also out there.
by our {conciousness/unconciousness, stream of thoughts, attention, focus, energy} we're "chosing" or morelikely we're drift to one way or anothere in that infinity
this way the indiviudals creats their own reality
and trunsurfuing is a set of "technics" that allows us to move toward more favorable direction of reality

basic assumptions:

• reality is like a mirror
  • your inner world reflects your outer reality
  • distinction between mind and "soul"
  • one should be yourself and follow his own path
  • in order to receive give first
  • visualisation as a key factor to attain goals
  • pendulums - that are trying to control and take energy from indiviudals - kind of like matrix ( I really liked that methaphore, pretty accurate shows how groupthink, idologies, cults, systems posses individuals, for their own agenda)
  • polarity - whenever there is swing into one direction, there would be opposite forces going to equilibrium, because of harmony nature

despite the great effort of the author, I'm really concern about that this is another attempt of the ego trying to control the whole or infinity

i'm curious about your opinions on it, especially if you're familiar with it.
share your experience and thoughts :)

Edited by OmniYoga

@OmniYoga yes if your “goal” is to reach “further into reality” then this is fine. 

I wouldn’t say I was in a position to give you further criticism currently than this  

1 hour ago, OmniYoga said:

I am wondering how this book/theory looks like from the non-dualistic perspective, 
there are many paradigms described in it, some of them seem to be higher than the current society level of consciousness,
on the other hand some of them seem to be childish naive

for those who are not familiar with it, in short:
-infinity of variations, which means all that you want is already out there, but everything that you don't want is also out there.
by our {conciousness/unconciousness, stream of thoughts, attention, focus, energy} we're "chosing" or morelikely we're drift to one way or anothere in that infinity
this way the indiviudals creats their own reality
and trunsurfuing is a set of "technics" that allows us to move toward more favorable direction of reality

basic assumptions:

• pendulums - that are trying to control and take energy from indiviudals - kind of like matrix ( I really liked that methaphore, pretty accurate shows how groupthink, idologies, cults, systems posses individuals, for their own agenda)
  • polarity - whenever there is swing into one direction, there would be opposite forces going to equilibrium, because of harmony nature

despite the great effort of the author, I'm really concern about that this is another attempt of the ego trying to control the whole or infinity

i'm curious about your opinions on it, especially if you're familiar with it.
share your experience and thoughts :)

Saw leo's video on reality?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

basic assumptions:

To me this doesn't resonate non-dual perspectives. Lots of dualities in there. Direct experience is king.

4 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Saw leo's video on reality?

nope,
but this question stroke me today,
wtf is this??? what is reality, why people don't ask for it, just taking for granted, 
seemed super weird, that we do actually know nothing about such a basic and fundamental stuff
not in the meaning of how it "works", but what is actually is? not sure if that makes sense for you
I guess it's about time to watch it :D

Edited by OmniYoga