Kalki Avatar

FINANCIAL FREEDOM-ONLINE- LEO HELP!

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

It seems I have found my passion as an Internet marketer and was wondering if  anyone could HELP sharing the best courses, gurus, steps and books to become a profesional marketer or make money online of some other source in order to achieve financial FREEDOM as fast as possible so we all may leave our JOBS. 

Not many people here seem interested yet on creating their online business since many are still too young. But this is crucial in order to grow as fast as possible in the other life areas by having the least unncessary external influence. 

LEO, I have directed this to you specifically since you used to be a marketer and didnt liked it much, but I  and probably some other people here may also share the same passion unknwowingly. Could you share your knowledge and steps of how you did it? 

Thanks! Inifnite love to all ?

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Most of these "financial freedom" gurus are not really free. But I'd love to hear your story. What exactly do you do? Bitcoin mining and trading have become so popular these days.

@PeachyEssay Im a law student and work in a Bank. Im only getting the title for future businesses and social proof... Anyways not my passion, just trying to become independent as quick posible from my family and job. I have good amount of spiritual and psychology knowledge/experience, but I didnt focus on making my business, which is now biting me on the ass (financial anxiety).

That'ts exactly why im here. Most info on marketing and online money is bs, but there still truth to it, which is hard to find and leo used to make money as so.

Without being independent: changing your health will be just a phrase, practicing pickup will be hard, creating a powerful self actualized self and habits will be a dream and enlightenment will be merely a fairy tale. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I did pickup hardcore with almost no money, got into rly good physical and emotional state too. Dont make excuses, just get to work elbows deep bro. 

Im not saying financial freedom isnt cool. I'm only starting to focus on LP now. Leo's LP course is one of the best courses in my opinion. 

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

You cannot turn financial freedom into a formula. That will never work.

You are talking about how to start a business. And business is all about creating a unique brand and niche, and adding massive value to people's lives.

I have several videos about this:

• Small Business Advice
  • How To Escape Wage Slavery
  • and my Life Purpose Course

Of course this is only general advice. I don't teach business or marketing skills.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would really recommend getting in contact with those who are already successful with what you want. They surprisingly love to help people 

20 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Kalki Avatar https://course.ecomblueprint.net/ 

Are you sure digital marketing is your passion? Or is it just for the money, be honest with yourself. 

Site doesn't work. The 'get started' button leads to a page that tells me I should have some kind of login and password.

That's an epic fail conversion wise :P

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy You can check his Youtube channel (Gabriel St. Germain) , it has a bunch of free content. This course is the top if you want to get into making GOOD money online and if you enjoy marketing. It's big fat scam overall but what isn't these days. 

@fridjonk  That link does work, thanks :)

Have you personally bought the course?

If so, if you don't mind my asking, do you have a store and how much money is it making?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Yes i did buy it. I've had about 3 stores that did well. I'm currently working on a new one. Best store i had so far did about 700$ per day for about a month. 

@flowboy Thanks. 

It depends, usually you end up draining all the targeted ad groups, and slowly your sales start dropping usually. But if you have a product that people would buy again, you can label it and make it more official (not as hard as it sounds), and have a legit business. 

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura @fridjonk

On 12/9/2019 at 3:41 PM, fridjonk said:

@Kalki Avatar https://course.ecomblueprint.net/ 

Are you sure digital marketing is your passion? Or is it just for the money, be honest with yourself. 

@fridjonk @Bittu@Bittu.