Alex bliss

Having a hard time trying to socialize??

6 posts in this topic

I feel weird talking to people knowing we are all one everybody is me ..I am having a hard time faking personality..like I don't know what to do anymore, because of this many people look at me like I don't belong from this planet and they look at me in a weird way even my family member..They are so rude..To be social person you should not even care if you hurt someone, and I somehow can't do that anymore I fell bad inside..what to do help?? I am not even shy but I just don't know how to talk anymore. ?????

Edited by Alex bliss
Spelling mistakes

In my experience it comes down to this :

We live in a comunity. You cannot avoid socialize for the rest of your life. It is a skill required for a good life. So step outside of your confort zone sooner rather than later.

8 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

I feel weird talking to people knowing we are all one everybody is me ..I am having a hard time faking personality.

It looks like you are taking things to seriously. Aknowledge that you are going to die. Go experience life.

I would suggest you to try being more present in the moment. True self-confidence comes from that awareness of the present moment. 

I used to be shy as fuc*, with all sorts of paranoia when speaking in public. Today this doesnt bother me anymore. :D

What has been helping me :

- Meditation ( Helps to build that awareness and quiet down the monkey mind.)

- Cold Showers ( Man this is so Underrated, it is an awesome habit to step outside your confort zone.)

- Visualizations ( Imagine the best version of yourself every day. this is the law of attraction. If you imagine shitty stuff, that's what you gonna atract to your life. Leo has a great video on that one.)

- Go Socialize ( Just go talk to people, i used to challenge myself like these " I have to say good morning to every person i pass on the street today". )

- Be gratefull for life and nurture love for yourself. ( I see that reclusive persons cannot share love to others beacuse they do not love theirselves in first place. Accept yourself as you are. You are a true creation of GOD. And their is nothing you can do about it to change it. So it is your option to live a happy life or to live swimming against the tide. Leo also done a great video with visualization exercise on this one.)

Some freakyin good Books if you are trully interest in changing your mindset:

- The Power of Now ( Eckhart Tolle )

- Four agreements ( Don miguel ruiz )

-  The Courage to Be Desliked ( Fumitake Koga e Ichiro Kishimi)

- Psycocybernetics ( Maxwell Maltz )

Best of luck. Enjoy your life.

@Alex bliss you are being at the effect of things not at a cause of things...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

As a word of advice, this belief of yours we are all one, is a false belief and your mind is also rejecting this false belief.

Everybody is me, is a false belief, and quite frankly who falls for such nonsense.

Suggest you also get some mental help, to unwind this postulate you have wreak upon your mental well being.

Edited by Lowerplanedweller

12 minutes ago, Lowerplanedweller said:

As a word of advice, this belief of yours we are all one, is a false belief and your mind is also rejecting this false belief.

Everybody is me, is a false belief, and quite frankly who falls for such nonsense.

Suggest you also get some mental help, to unwind this postulate you have wreak upon your mental well being.

@Lowerplanedweller  This is the mindset of the typical Surface dweller.

There's no need to fake a personality just let go and your divinity will shine through every moment of life. 

Sailing on the ceiling