Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael Paul

“Glitch in the matrix”

9 posts in this topic

In 2014 I tripped on psilocybin mushrooms for the fourth time. A week after my trip I had a very paranormal and/or supernatural experience occur while high on a very strong sativa strain of cannabis: I was walking around my neighborhood and as I stared at my friend’s house it completely melted and dematerialized before my eyes, only to reform itself immediately afterward. I was understandably in shock. I assumed it was some form of HPPD but I think it might have been God’s (the Self’s) way of showing me this reality is entirely immaterial.

Thoughts?

@Michael Paul Sounds like makyo. Your visual perception of Reality was distorted by chemicals. It could very much have changed colors.

I'd just let go.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I actually had never heard of that term makyo until you used it just now, but that could very well be exactly what this experience was. I really respect you and your opinions by the way, you’re very helpful.

37 minutes ago, Michael Paul said:

I assumed it was some form of HPPD

It ain't HPPD when you're in the middle of a high! LOL

What happened was that you saw how your mind constructs/imagines reality. Yeah, you're in a hallucination at all times. The only question is how solid or loose is that hallucination. When you're sober your mind is very rigid and locked in. When you're high your mind is loose and free to imagine new physical realities.

Nothing surprising about this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Haha good first point, I had been experiencing the hallucinatory nature of reality after my third mushroom trip thinking it was HPPD but after the fourth one I saw some crazy shit like the house melting completely that blew me away. It was just so far out of my paradigm at that point in my life that I basically just shut it out of my mind for awhile. But it’s all starting to become clear to me, thanks Leo.

There are layers to hallucinations

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

There are layers to hallucinations

agreeing on that completely. non the less it`s interesting to make a list of everything you are imagining or halucinating to get to the roots of it. it was pure magic to do so to simply see through it. there are layers of self image and other image and so on. there are layers of imposing with imagination and abusing with imagination and loving with imagination and finding truth with imagination and acting upon imagination and creating on imagination. there are layers of godly hallucinations and underworldly hallucinations and layers of imagination channeling. there are multiple imagination dimensions and we sometimes can`t discern what is what and who is who because all is made of the same, we don`t even know if some things we imagine are more real than other things or if we hallucinate them, some things are too good to be true and others too sad to be true. and some things are just that, true.

Edited by remember

@remember nice explanation! ;)

some people during psychedelic experience, they'd think to themselves that if they even would jump off the cliff, because all are hallucinations, nothing would happen for them, but in that state, they don't know that hallucinations has its own levels and layers which means if you break the rule of the much rigid hallucination, you'd wind up dying on the pavement of the street. xD

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"