krockerman

When Will i experience the perfect life?

50 posts in this topic

@krockerman ❤️

Next level devilry.You made me laugh. Yeah imagine That 1000 years wow. You would Probably got bored after 2 hours but ok. 

@SoonHei

Nice post. Loved it. ❤️ You are worthy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 2019-09-11 at 6:26 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

@krockerman ❤️

Next level devilry.You made me laugh. Yeah imagine That 1000 years wow. You would Probably got bored after 2 hours but ok. 

@SoonHei

Nice post. Loved it. ❤️ You are worthy. 

ofc I want some variation. Like mby some drama. Maybe we get separated for some time and then find each other. I just feel some things you need to experience. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@zeroISinfinity  You want an experience with the lady in the red dress, right? hehehe

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

@abrakamowse No not at all. 

To really enjoy experience with Lady in red dress. I have to totally forget. 

Not really at that phase when I cn rejoyce still in saint phase. Hard to let go of it because You do not want or need anything and experience is becoming more and more Infinite Love. So what's the point of human life lol. 

Need to let go. But It's way to good. 

@zeroISinfinity Cool. So, let it go! It's weird, like going back and forth right? But I know what you are talking about.