Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herghly

Anyone practice qi gong?

9 posts in this topic

Recently I've become interested in qi gong and can see a lot of benefits from it.

So, I'm curious if any members here have a daily practice.

What's your daily practice like and how long does it take?

What are some good qi gong books?

You really want to learn the right techniques with of cultivating chi. Mastering chi can turn you into a real child of God making you permanently enlightened. Such was the case of John Chang as seen in the video bellow. He learned these techniques from a master of the internal arts of chi. The techniques were so powerful that several of John Chang's students died doing the cultivation techniques.  Unfortunately his master died before giving John all the techniques, which is why his students died. John Chang became enlightened through these cultivation techniques. Unfortunately John Chang is now dead. But before he died he gave us one last glimpse into the inner power we all have within us. 

New John Chang video

There was several books written about him. 

IMO when Jesus talks about in the Bible about to those that overcome he will give the bright and the morning star. He's talking about give us the ability to reincarnate into a society where cultivation is common place so that we will have mastery over the elements like John Change did. But in all honesty I am sure even John Chang just scratched the surface of what is fully possible. 

Edited by PlasmicProjection

14 hours ago, herghly said:

Recently I've become interested in qi gong and can see a lot of benefits from it.

Hopefully there are some people here that have experience with chi. If not then https://www.thedaobums.com would probably be a good place to ask this kind of question. 

15 hours ago, herghly said:

I practice qi Kong and found the most powerful way of practicing qi kong. All it involves is standing with good posture, palms facing behind you and eyes closed. You then actively let go of tension in your body, little by little.

A simplified theory behind this is because if you want to flow energy around your body consciously, with each tai chi movement it's easier to flow this energy when you're letting go of tension in the body. It's advisable to spend months on this practice before doing tai chi proper.

I learned this from energy arts who has a YouTube channel and website.

if you can't see a teacher in real life (btw, taichi/chigong is starting to go the way of yoga, in that it is mostly being taught as the superficial physical movements with little knowledge of the deeper esoteric/metaphysical. its not as bad as yoga, but its starting to get that way, simply due to increased interest. you know how us westerners destroy everything:$)

Anyway. there are obviously lots of videos, but i'll recommend this guy, Stephen procter, I believe him to have some degree of enlightenment, and he is a very kind and generous person, he has basically put all his knowledge out there for free. I seriously doubt his name would ever be involved in a 'guru scandal' which is so popular nowadays. 

He has a step by step video series to begin a particular form of tai chi, I think it would be great for anyone to build their foundation: http://www.taichihealthforlife.com.au/intro 108 1.html

he also has a 1 year step by step course on the satipatthana sutra (mindfulness in everyday life): https://www.meditationintheshire.com.au/mindtrain/mindtrain-main.html all for free again

This may help you to get started:

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."